CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thick fucking useless council house dwellers

Cunty BigBollox

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This nomination is a thinly disguised attack on a fellow user, a breach of rule 4 I believe. Now, don’t get me wrong, any slagging off of the arrogant Jethro the Carrotcruncher is ok by me, but if you set out rules then surely they must be enforced? The alternative is .......

”Piss on your fucking rules Nurse Roops! I want my cigarettes! What gives you the damn right to pile OUR cigarettes on YOUR damn desk.......etc etc “

You get the picture? None of my business of course, just my opinion. 😀

I despise Drew as much as the next CC member, but I can't see any rule violation in his dog shit nomination. And even if he was in breach of any of them, it's got absolutely fuck all to do with you.

Keep your fat nose out of it before I break rule 13 over your fucking head again.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This nomination is a thinly disguised attack on a fellow user, a breach of rule 4 I believe. Now, don’t get me wrong, any slagging off of the arrogant Jethro the Carrotcruncher is ok by me, but if you set out rules then surely they must be enforced? The alternative is .......

”Piss on your fucking rules Nurse Roops! I want my cigarettes! What gives you the damn right to pile OUR cigarettes on YOUR damn desk.......etc etc “

You get the picture? None of my business of course, just my opinion. 😀

You're as predictable as a fucking lunar cycle Jewdy, and are on somewhat of a cycle yourself.

You come on here giving it the big un to all and sundry, waxing lyrical whilst dishing out insults with your tried and extremely testing poor man's Richard Littlejohn act. Incredulity then proceeds a meltdown when the insults start heading your way, whilst you desperately thumb your fat fucking digits through the rule book, and insist Roops dishes out porridge for any perceived infraction...

You're a fucking hypocrite, and a cunt, obviously.

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This post is a clear example of condoning a vendetta, a clear violation of Rule 7. Shall I follow your recommendation and enforce the regulations? Alternatively, you could keep your poorly-thought opinions to yourself which as you say, are none of your business.

Touched.

Guest judgetwi
On 24/11/2019 at 18:28, Major Cunt said:

You're as predictable as a fucking lunar cycle Jewdy, and are on somewhat of a cycle yourself.

You come on here giving it the big un to all and sundry, waxing lyrical whilst dishing out insults with your tried and extremely testing poor man's Richard Littlejohn act. Incredulity then proceeds a meltdown when the insults start heading your way, whilst you desperately thumb your fat fucking digits through the rule book, and insist Roops dishes out porridge for any perceived infraction...

You're a fucking hypocrite, and a cunt, obviously.

Absolution at last. 😁

Guest judgetwi
On 24/11/2019 at 07:33, Glowworm said:

I found this just for you Judge

Clinton_Blair.jpg

Tony: “Fancy a bit of wife swapping tonight Bill?”

Bill: “As long as it’s Rupert Murdoch’s wife you cunt.”

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
36 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Tony: “Fancy a bit of wife swapping tonight Bill?”

Bill: “As long as it’s Rupert Murdoch’s wife you cunt.”

I think Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch's  daughter is a right MILF.

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I wouldn't go that far, but do pay attention to the Judges dialogue.

I should know this Marjorie but can you remind me of which award  you are up for? Is it “ Boring Cunt of the Year”, “ Dumb Cunt of the Year” or “Arselicker Cunt of the Year”? 

I wouldn’t want to cast my vote based on the incorrect information, like I did in June 2016.

As far as i’m concerned you can never have too many arrogant cunts telling you how you are supposed to think. Don’t you agree Marje?

23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I should know this Marjorie but can you remind me of which award  you are up for? Is it “ Boring Cunt of the Year”, “ Dumb Cunt of the Year” or “Arselicker Cunt of the Year”? 

I wouldn’t want to cast my vote based on the incorrect information, like I did in June 2016.

As far as i’m concerned you can never have too many arrogant cunts telling you how you are supposed to think. Don’t you agree Marje?

Well it's certainly not "moody agraphobiac piss-artist of the year". You're a fucking shoo in for that title.

Guest judgetwi

Clinton_Blair.jpg

Tony : “ I hope you’re not going to spill the beans Bill?”

Bill : “I spunked on her dress Tone, I really did. Keep it between us though mate.”

Guest judgetwi
48 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Well it's certainly not "moody agraphobiac piss-artist of the year". You're a fucking shoo in for that title.

“Agraphobiac” isn’t a word Marjorie. It doesn’t actually exist and it doesn’t matter if you’re a “piss-artist” or confined to a mobility scooter, it still doesn’t exist. 

Do you really want me to go on tormenting you Brightboy? I bet you wish you hadn’t picked on me now, eh Marje? You’ll just have to get your ard Wall mates to sort me out won’t you wanker? 😁😁😁😁🤣😂

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“Agraphobiac” isn’t a word Marjorie. It doesn’t actually exist and it doesn’t matter if you’re a “piss-artist” or confined to a mobility scooter, it still doesn’t exist. 

Do you really want me to go on tormenting you Brightboy? I bet you wish you hadn’t picked on me now, eh Marje? You’ll just have to get your ard Wall mates to sort me out won’t you wanker? 😁😁😁😁🤣😂

I'll take your word for it, Jewdith. I'd imagine you have regular contact with a psychiatrist and are far more acquainted than me with mental disorders.

It's certainly satisfying to see I'm not getting to you? If I didn't know better I'd predict another infamous meltdown in the offing? 

You wanna get that chip on your shoulder looked at mate.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fucking hell. So David Icke isn’t a mentalist after all. Clintons inner lizard revealing itself in plain sight.

Have you ever seen David Icke and Bill Clinton in the same room?

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'll take your word for it, Jewdith. I'd imagine you have regular contact with a psychiatrist and are far more acquainted than me with mental disorders.

It's certainly satisfying to see I'm not getting to you? If I didn't know better I'd predict another infamous meltdown in the offing? 

You wanna get that chip on your shoulder looked at mate.

Indeed, your obsession with physical disabilities  is well justified and, i’m sure, it makes you feel much better about yourself. However, have you ever heard of the psychological disorder called  ANOSOGNOSIA ? 

You should look it up. A little education never did anybody any harm I always say.

Guest judgetwi

Clinton_Blair.jpg

Tony : “ I hear that George’s boy, Dubya, is taking over after you Bill?”

Bill : “Don’t trust that sonofabitch Tony...... he’ll have you sucking his cock before you know it.”

Tony : “Don’t give a fuck Bill....as long as I end up as rich as you.”

Bill : “Way to go dude!!”

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed, your obsession with physical disabilities  is well justified and, i’m sure, it makes you feel much better about yourself. However, have you ever heard of the psychological disorder called  ANOSOGNOSIA ? 

You should look it up. A little education never did anybody any harm I always say.

I have no truck with raspberries or any other challenged individual, Judge, believe it or not. I just come on here for a bit of a giggle, and if that involves offending people, then so be it, fuck em. 

I'm also a big advocate of education for expanding both horizons and potential, plus looking after the old grey matter.

58 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I have no truck with raspberries or any other challenged individual, Judge, believe it or not. I just come on here for a bit of a giggle, and if that involves offending people, then so be it, fuck em. 

I'm also a big advocate of education for expanding both horizons and potential, plus looking after the old grey matter.

Exactly what’s needed on here, more armchair philosophers Major. Contemplation and deep thinking could solve all the corners current conundrums.

Aaahhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Levitation could also work.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Exactly what’s needed on here, more armchair philosophers Major. Contemplation and deep thinking could solve all the corners current conundrums.

Aaahhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Levitation could also work.

Do I strike you as the Corners resident philosopher? Besides, If it was that fucking easy I'd summon my inner Noam Chomsky and sort this place out, Bill. 

This is Charlton business between myself and the Judge. So kindly fuck off back to West Ham and the dildo brothers.

😁

48 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Do I strike you as the Corners resident philosopher? Besides, If it was that fucking easy I'd summon my inner Noam Chomsky and sort this place out, Bill. 

This is Charlton business between myself and the Judge. So kindly fuck off back to West Ham and the dildo brothers.

😁

Good evening Major. What you and  His Worship get up to isn’t my business. Both yourself and Judge interest me enough to read the ongoing banter which you both seem to enjoy. In all seriousness there’s a lot more shitstirring brain dead cunts on here who seem intent on ruining what should be a fucking laugh and an outlet for likeminded cunts to let off a bit of steam and talk a bit of shit. And I’m a Liverpool fan, so fuck West Ham. Danny Dyer spastic retard cunts

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Blah blah fucking blah. Of course I should have realised it was the “Boring Cunt of The Year” award you were up for Marje. Hey, I can’t be expected to remember everything you cunt. My vote is in the bag anyway......don’t worry about that.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, King Billy said:

. And I’m a Liverpool fan, so fuck West Ham. Danny Dyer spastic retard cunts

Another two bob plastic fucking scouser. Imagine how desperate you must be to pretend to be one of those whining gobshites.