CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Have a good rest of the day"

Neil

3 fucking times today this Americanised bollocks has been trotted out to me,shut the fuck up and give me my change you arsewipe.Whats my fucking day got to do with you?,I dont know you,I dont want to know you so just shut the fuck up.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Neil said:

3 fucking times today this Americanised bollocks has been trotted out to me,shut the fuck up and give me my change you arsewipe.Whats my fucking day got to do with you?,I dont know you,I dont want to know you so just shut the fuck up.

You also get it when you try to ignore street chuggers and street beggars. In the case of street chuggers if they do this I go back to them and inform them that they are breaking the law by doing it.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Where do you shop, Neil - Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Gap?

5 hours ago, Neil said:

You get this when they deliver parcels to my door. When they say this I'm automatically sucked in and say, "You too". Now, how you have a good day doing a shit heap job like delivering for Amazon or some of the other modern slavery outfit, I dont know, but none of them has punched me in the face yet.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

They get told to say that shit and get bollocked by management when they don’t. A load of Yank bollocks dreamed up by American business college backstairs gutter crawlers. The kind of cunts who say “awesome”, “way to go”, “outstanding “ and call each other “dude.”

Fucking wankers.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

They get told to say that shit and get bollocked by management when they don’t. A load of Yank bollocks dreamed up by American business college backstairs gutter crawlers. The kind of cunts who say “awesome”, “way to go”, “outstanding “ and call each other “dude.”

Fucking wankers.

True. I can't abide this bollocks either.

However, how would one react if the amazon cunt said...."I ain't got all fucking day for you to answer your doorbell. Here's your parcel, stick it up your fucking arse."

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

However, how would one react if the amazon cunt said...."I ain't got all fucking day for you to answer your doorbell. Here's your parcel, stick it up your fucking arse."

I would find that preferable to the cunt trying to 'high-five' me.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

It’s not either/or Doc. The parcel geezer just has to ask me to sign his wanky portable screen thingy , say thank you, I say thank you and he fucks off. End of story. 

But i don’t need some slag on the checkout asking me how i’m feeling, have I had a nice day and all that bollocks. My shit is in the trolley, this is what i’ve selected.....just take my fucking money and stop patronising me.

Which brings me to a supermarket cunt I fucking hate with a passion. You know the slut who is in front of you in the queue and, as her frozen pizzas and burgers are going along the belt she says “oh, i’ve forgotten my shampoo” and then fucks off for ten minutes while you all stand there like cunts. I hate that bitch (sorry, it’s ALWAYS a woman, no bloke would ever do that)

Once you have people behind you in the queue you should not be allowed to leave until you have paid for your shit. If you’ve missed something, tough luck, go round again you empty headed slag. 

They should pay some Eurotrash to hunt those bitches down, among the aisles, and batter them to death with spiked baseball bats. And even that would be too soft on  them. Have a nice day you cunts!

39 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It’s not either/or Doc. The parcel geezer just has to ask me to sign his wanky portable screen thingy , say thank you, I say thank you and he fucks off. End of story. 

But i don’t need some slag on the checkout asking me how i’m feeling, have I had a nice day and all that bollocks. My shit is in the trolley, this is what i’ve selected.....just take my fucking money and stop patronising me.

Which brings me to a supermarket cunt I fucking hate with a passion. You know the slut who is in front of you in the queue and, as her frozen pizzas and burgers are going along the belt she says “oh, i’ve forgotten my shampoo” and then fucks off for ten minutes while you all stand there like cunts. I hate that bitch (sorry, it’s ALWAYS a woman, no bloke would ever do that)

Once you have people behind you in the queue you should not be allowed to leave until you have paid for your shit. If you’ve missed something, tough luck, go round again you empty headed slag. 

They should pay some Eurotrash to hunt those bitches down, among the aisles, and batter them to death with spiked baseball bats. And even that would be too soft on  them. Have a nice day you cunts!

A baseball bat has a weak handle stem and will often break when pummelling a human skull into a hard surface such as a concrete pavement. A hickory pick axe handle is designed to withstand such impact reverberation.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

When punkers and frank sign for a package it's highly likely it'll be yet another anal vibrator or butt plug, so they will be sticking up their fucking arse 

lol

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

"It was the best of times...." Fucking essay writing cunt. Agree though

After they've spoken over your order to ask 'is that to have in or takeaway?' Costanerostartsruck cunts put the finishing touches to that  leaf-Rorsarch thingy they do with your alpacino before the entreaty 'Enjoy!' passes their lips.

Look here, cunt! I've just paid a kings ransom for some froth. I was thinking of soaking it up with a used tampon but, you know what, you've persuaded me.

I'm charmed!

I WILL 'enjoy'.....by tipping the scalding contents all over your stupid, platitude-spouting, empty head!

3 hours ago, Joker said:

You ungrateful cunts.

It's not easy making a shit living on zero hours minimum wage, keeping a leaky roof over your seven kids and third-hand partner's heads, have some fuckin' sympathy, after all, it is the season of goodwill. 🎅

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Do some intensive ball scratching, preferably on the conveyor belt before handing over the change.