CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pink Parliament

Witheredscrote

So your Prime Minister now presides over the gayest parliament in the world.  His star player will no doubt be Ahmad-Khan, a gay Muslim, and a lawmaker.  Give it 2 years and it will be compulsory for all of you to fist each other in local parks, and bus shelters. Give it 3 years and local authority wards will be renamed. (Caister North will become Much Bumming North).  What a bunch of cunts they are, and what a bigger bunch of cunts you all are for voting any of them in.

I was considering moving back to the U.K in my dotage, but have decided to live out my days here, with my ring piece intact.  Vivre & fuck off.

boris_johnson_getty_pride_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

• Like 1

It's a voting lobby in the House of Commons they're going into, not the back bar at Heaven nightclub!

They're going to be voting on the funding for the NHS and HS2 not fisting butter and pictures of Joan Crawford

Get a grip man! Not everything has to be seen through the prism of where you stick your beastly penis (or in your case, clitoris)

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

So your Prime Minister now presides over the gayest parliament in the world.  His star player will no doubt be Ahmad-Khan, a gay Muslim, and a lawmaker.  Give it 2 years and it will be compulsory for all of you to fist each other in local parks, and bus shelters. Give it 3 years and local authority wards will be renamed. (Caister North will become Much Bumming North).  What a bunch of cunts they are, and what a bigger bunch of cunts you all are for voting any of them in.

I was considering moving back to the U.K in my dotage, but have decided to live out my days here, with my ring piece intact.  Vivre & fuck off.

boris_johnson_getty_pride_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

This is hardly news. The upper classes in this country have always been renowned for knobbing the shit out of each others arseholes. As long as they keep their dicks out of children, I don't see what the problem is.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is hardly news. The upper classes in this country have always been renowned for knobbing the shit out of each others arseholes. As long as they keep their dicks out of children, I don't see what the problem is.

I was about to say exactly this. Although I was also going to add that it's a miniscule price to pay if it deters some bullshitting quasi-French fucking wanker from coming over.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

In the good old days you would have called me a lying cunt.  

Yes but times have changed and I would never attempt to derail a fellow members thread. That would be strictly against the rules and could result in someone reporting said behaviour. Fuck off.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

The upper class moneyed British dross, would fuck anything of fancy and the closer at hand the better. Under old Raj, pooftering was largely off shored, a gold guinea would buy enough man servant to fill a train to Bombay and back. Anything in uniform came with a higher price tag and a proviso of opium and gin.