CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Health Organisation

White Cunt

18 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Let’s wait and see the end result, Panzy baby. No mind-over-matter multi-prayer will save the poor fuckers from Brussels’ clinching fist. We should do just fine without the commission’s ever growing payment demands. Fuck them.

Do you really think youll not pay another cent to Brussels?..your fast becoming the baldric of the corner

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

52 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Do you really think youll not pay another cent to Brussels?..your fast becoming the baldric of the corner

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Don’t worry about our future contribution, Panzy baby - I don’t. But do us a favour and register your entire Craggy Island with some other ever dodgier tax heaven, so Sprouts can’t nail you to the cross, when your time comes, which is very soon. You know, just to make sure an all. 

In the mean time, get some gold coins, old chap. You will need them for when your septic bit of rock gets the flow of Euros cut off for non payment of taxes. 
Radish, Mr Adder?

• 3 weeks later...

Chinks are busy spreading propaganda about the origins of the virus. 
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/29/a-year-after-wuhan-alarm-china-seeks-to-change-covid-origin-story

Clearly, too little bollocks back up is coming from WHO, which took a financial beating from the US for cooking the data in chinks’ favour, so now they have to plod on on their own... Fucking rats.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/29/a-year-after-wuhan-alarm-china-seeks-to-change-covid-origin-story

Clearly, too little bollocks back up is coming from WHO, which took a financial beating from the US for cooking the data in chinks’ favour, so now they have to plod on on their own... Fucking rats.

China was apparently very quick to apply trade sanctions to Australia when they supported an investigation into the origins of cv19.  

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

China was apparently very quick to apply trade sanctions to Australia when they supported an investigation into the origins of cv19.  

They are lashing out at anyone they can affect, the vile bastards. As covid financials are hitting home, their activities will become more extreme; imposing their regime on anyone largely exposed to trade and investment with the fuckers. There is very little data coming out of China, but things are pretty bad in the opium quarters. They had still over twenty percent drop in energy consumption (after restarting manufacturing) which translates to dire production and transportation output. More stranglehold and control within and outside of the country will be on the cards. Plus more product dumping, hacking, sabotaging, currency cooking, you name it. 

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

They are lashing out at anyone they can affect, the vile bastards. As covid financials are hitting home, their activities will become more extreme; imposing their regime on anyone largely exposed to trade and investment with the fuckers. There is very little data coming out of China, but things are pretty bad in the opium quarters. They had still over twenty percent drop in energy consumption (after restarting manufacturing) which translates to dire production and transportation output. More stranglehold and control within and outside of the country will be on the cards. Plus more product dumping, hacking, sabotaging, currency cooking, you name it. 

I see that the little cunts are flogging quickie vaccinations to Brazil. And apparently the kick-a-ball, beach volleyball playing cunts are falling for it.

"You want flied lice wi' that"? 

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see that the little cunts are flogging quickie vaccinations to Brazil. And apparently the kick-a-ball, beach volleyball playing cunts are falling for it.

"You want flied lice wi' that"? 

Somehow the West is not interested in their product, so they look for some other markets. Africans are too piss poor to buy a Mars bar, never mind a vaccine, they’re out, South America and some eastern aspiring places will be stocking up, if russkies don’t get there first. 
Most shipments may include pouches of liquid Fentanyl, you know, for medical needs.

On 29/11/2020 at 10:04, White Cunt said:

They’re a pack of devious little cunts and no mistake.

Most common sense thinkers would happily see the entire lot of them vapourized in an instant. They simply have to be made to pay big time for inflicting this bat flu shit on us thanks to their lies and deceit. 
Theyre fucking ugly as well and barbaric to humans and animals alike.

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It probably originated in Norfolk.

A more likely hypothesis is that it originated in the dark recesses of your bucket sized Fanny. What with its last proper airing when king George  VI was on the throne, a foul concoction of nastiness will have been fermenting within. Returning those cheapo chinky dildos was a no no 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A more likely hypothesis is that it originated in the dark recesses of your bucket sized Fanny. What with its last proper airing when king George  VI was on the throne, a foul concoction of nastiness will have been fermenting within. Returning those cheapo chinky dildos was a no no 

Fuck Off lonely boy :)

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Fuck Off lonely boy :)

You might have noticed I’ve not posted this past weekend as I’ve been busy; buying an Xmas tree, going up the loft to get the decks down, off into the woods to find holly and mistletoe etc. I did all these with my kids who were of course beyond excited by the whole thing. I also managed to pollard one of the large willows in our garden- only 2 to go.

Back to work today for a rest.

I’m guessing your weekend was similar but minus the family, fun or any communication with anyone who didn’t think you were a hideous freak of nature and a total cunt to boot?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You might have noticed I’ve not posted this past weekend as I’ve been busy; buying an Xmas tree, going up the loft to get the decks down, off into the woods to find holly and mistletoe etc. I did all these with my kids who were of course beyond excited by the whole thing. I also managed to pollard one of the large willows in our garden- only 2 to go.

I’m guessing your weekend was similar but minus the family, fun or any communication with anyone who didn’t think you were a hideous freak of nature and a total cunt to boot?

I had lots of fun lonely boy.

27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yeah but I bet you wish you’d done none of that and sat on a bench in the park wearing a 50p charity shop dress that stinks of moth balls, typing hilarious posts about the 14.22 from Euston to Runcorn, which went out of service in 1954 and  dropping random place names, while passing school kids called you names and threw dog shit at you.

Pen’s living the dream. The one where you wake up and you just know you’ve shit yourself. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Most common sense thinkers would happily see the entire lot of them vapourized in an instant. They simply have to be made to pay big time for inflicting this bat flu shit on us thanks to their lies and deceit. 

They are already paying big time; their economy is toast, it’s what led to the pack of lies being fed foreign enquiries when the virus started, a panicked drive to protect home manufacturing and trade at any cost. Feeding 1.4 billion of those cunts ain’t easy and it is getting harder every year.

18 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not to mention these cunts, as well as the fucking vietnamese, are at fault that some animals are close to extinction.