CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dry ice

Stubby Pecker

Dry ice really is a cunt, especially when you dump a shit ton of the stuff into a swimming pool to cool the fucker down.

This is what a bunch of thick as shite rushkies decided to do at a party in Moscow 'tuther day. What makes it even more side splitting is that said party was hosted by a social media style "influencer" so one can only imagine the sort of shallow fuckwits in attendance. 

I'm guessing they thought it was simply ice. Dry ice, however, is solid CO2 and when it was lobed into the pool it reacted with all the water, chlorine and spunk releasing massive amounts of toxic gas and causing suffocation. lol

I urge all Russians to repeat the action of their now dead compatriots and rid us of the beady eyed, heartless, money grabbing cunts they are. 

• Like 1

Guest Terrible Ted

Nope. Russia's our foremost ally in the struggle against Israel. Never forget that. But yes, social media influencers, regardless of race, creed or sexual orientation, do all need to be killed on their own pathetic livestream in front of all their brown-nosed internet pseudo-friends.

6 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Smoke on the water...

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Ice got a lovely bunch of coconuts....

Fuck off .

Every breath you take

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Dry ice really is a cunt, especially when you dump a shit ton of the stuff into a swimming pool to cool the fucker down.

This is what a bunch of thick as shite rushkies decided to do at a party in Moscow 'tuther day. What makes it even more side splitting is that said party was hosted by a social media style "influencer" so one can only imagine the sort of shallow fuckwits in attendance. 

I'm guessing they thought it was simply ice. Dry ice, however, is solid CO2 and when it was lobed into the pool it reacted with all the water, chlorine and spunk releasing massive amounts of toxic gas and causing suffocation. lol

I urge all Russians to repeat the action of their now dead compatriots and rid us of the beady eyed, heartless, money grabbing cunts they are. 

I would go maybe just one step further and suggest all Filthy Russian cunts replace the water in their pools with aviation fuel and BBQ the entire fucking guest list at their cum swallowing slut fuck pool,parties.   The filthy fucking square head cunts.  Fucking hate them...and that’s no crime.