CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

joking aside, the disproportionately high death toll in Spain and Italy is indicative of the laissez faire attitude of both nations. They've long admired themselves for this indolent, mañana approach, regarding Northern Europeans as uptight, busy fools.

Not so smug now are you?

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

joking aside, the disproportionately high death toll in Spain and Italy is indicative of the laissez faire attitude of both nations. They've long admired themselves for this indolent, mañana approach, regarding Northern Europeans as uptight, busy fools.

Not so smug now are you?

Too right. Sitting on the ground between midday and 3pm under their huge sombreros sleeping.

Oh wait, that's the Mexicans innit? 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Too right. Sitting on the ground between midday and 3pm under their huge sombreros sleeping.

Oh wait, that's the Mexicans innit? 

The thing with Pedro Mexico Gyps, is that he won't even notice Covid 19 getting him. He doesn't go to work anyway, is always coughing and often dies. The rancid sponger.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 23/03/2020 at 22:19, Major Cunt said:

Strange times are afoot ladies and gents, It's like a fucking ghost town out there tonight, and every cunts on edge.

I'm predicting that the only punter immune to Corona is our Peckham based correspondent Jewdy. This has absolutely nothing to do with genetics at all. I'm basing this purely on the fact that he's observing the whole fiasco from the safety of his wheelchair, through the nicotine stained net curtains of "Nelson Mandela House."

You see 'self isolation' is just another day observed through a haze of Mogadon and Special Brew when you're Jewdy. I can picture him now listening to Enoch Powell speeches through a TDK-90 cassette, rambling that only Nigel Farage can save us now.

This whole fucking mess is a right pain in the arse, partially made worse by 'Joe Public,' ignoring probably the only piece of advice I agree with Boris on.

The only cunts who seem to be carefree are the myraid of Roma Pikeys, assorted ex Eastern Block wankers, and every other unwanted fucker forced upon us.

I actually agree with Judge on certain points, and he's bright enough to know it's all just a piss take on here.

All of it bang on, except there’s no way he could afford Nelson Mandela House. Maybe Robert Mugabe villas at a stretch.

On 24/03/2020 at 00:45, judgetwi said:

I note that London Pride has been cancelled. Well, sticking your cock up a bloke’s anal passage can hardly be described as “social distancing” can it?

Social distancing .....Anal probing. You say bananas.....I say cucumbers. Ba be ba ba!

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

The next time they start their bullshit in London I’m going to follow a couple of the soap dodging middle class wankers afterwards and go full on Marcellus Wallace on their sorry fucking asses.

Why would you let them bum you and then get rescued by Bruce Willis? You're fuckin mental you are.

On 07/03/2020 at 00:46, Monumental cunt said:

Like so many other epidemics before....Wong Flu is turning out to be a fucking total dissapointment.   Only one miserable dying cunt has died because he was already dying of something else.  Only old cunts appear to get it and the death rate is about 2million % less than everyday road accidents...but we don’t fucking strip the economy bare because some cunt smashed your reversing light on the A46 this morning.

its nothing that a cup of boiling water and a Lemsip can not sort out.   

remember when AIDS was going to kill everybody, Bird Flu, SARS,  Ebola, etc, etc  more people have died on Geordie Shore and other shit game shows than these so called diseases.

The only up side to this news channel feeding frenzy story is that it appears to have taken hold particularly in a country where swarthy people live.  There is hope that the virus likes those sorts more than Anglo saxons.     There may be a silver lining in this after all.  

Day 3 into a totally uneccessary  isolation and it’s still a disappointing death rate.   It’s just about tipping over the NORMAL death rate for flu.....and flagging way behind heart disease, cancer and suicide......in fact they are probably going to outstrip Wong flu by a rate of 2 to 1 after three weeks isolation.  Totally defeating the objective.  Then the suicides will continue into the autumn as people pick thru the wreckage of their lost businesses and careers.  Finally the death toll from suicide will top 750,000 for the year and we will all look at each other and say....what the fuck was that for????

the psychological impact of this isolation and impending economic shit fest far outweighs great Aunty May popping off aged 89 with a catalogue of other medical issues that were only being propped up by the wonders of modern science.   They should let the virus rip thru the country and get it over with.   Isolation is not the solution.

fake concern cunts 

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

Not so smug now are you?

And they are swarthy dirty cunts....let’s not forget that part

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Day 3 into a totally uneccessary  isolation and it’s still a disappointing death rate.   It’s just about tipping over the NORMAL death rate for flu.....and flagging way behind heart disease, cancer and suicide......in fact they are probably going to outstrip Wong flu by a rate of 2 to 1 after three weeks isolation.  Totally defeating the objective.  Then the suicides will continue into the autumn as people pick thru the wreckage of their lost businesses and careers.  Finally the death toll from suicide will top 750,000 for the year and we will all look at each other and say....what the fuck was that for????

the psychological impact of this isolation and impending economic shit fest far outweighs great Aunty May popping off aged 89 with a catalogue of other medical issues that were only being propped up by the wonders of modern science.   They should let the virus rip thru the country and get it over with.   Isolation is not the solution.

fake concern cunts 

What do you think their actual agenda is? Serious question.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

fake concern cunts 

Another idle, overweight, chain smoking boomer who doesn’t have the self awareness to realise he himself is a high risk person for coroanvirus.

I hope they store your body on Swindon ice rink.

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I see the conspiracy theorists have struck and they reckon that China released the virus after they had developed a cure to bring the rest of the world to its knees before plundering the financial rewards on destroyed stock markets. Discuss.

I’m sure Monumental will have some erudite opinions on the matter. As a northern bricklayer who hasn’t read a scientific paper in his life, he’s very qualified. 

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

And they are swarthy dirty cunts....let’s not forget that part

indeed MC. When I lived in London in the early 80s,  if I was visiting a museum, I could literally smell Italian tourists coming. The French just smoked and wore Kickers. The Spaniards just occupied all the benches and went to sleep 

Cunts.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

indeed MC. When I lived in London in the early 80s,  if I was visiting a museum, I could literally smell Italian tourists coming. The French just smoked and wore Kickers. The Spaniards just occupied all the benches and went to sleep 

Cunts.

Was it you who used to stand on the concourse at Euston station telling cunts that you were three quid short of the fare to Northampton and asking if they could spare 50p?

13 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Was it you who used to stand on the concourse at Euston station telling cunts that you were three quid short of the fare to Northampton and asking if they could spare 50p?

I used the "price of a cup of tea" line

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Another idle, overweight, chain smoking boomer who doesn’t have the self awareness to realise he himself is a high risk person for coroanvirus.

I hope they store your body on Swindon ice rink.

Hopefully his body will be used as a prop by that frizzy haired, four eyed cunt from Diversity on the 'Cunting on Ice' tour. 

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

Cunts.

I recall the museums charging punters quite handsomely back then. Yanks were often occupying V&A museum, but never to be seen across the street in the Science Museum. I wonder why?

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I see the conspiracy theorists have struck and they reckon that China released the virus after they had developed a cure to bring the rest of the world to its knees before plundering the financial rewards on destroyed stock markets. Discuss.

So it’s not true then?