CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No your lady ship it's not that I thought he was a total cunt and hated his fucking guts- if I could take out wankers like this pen would the first to go the dull tranny- it was the fact it was bloody obvious within a couple of his infantile posts it was ereplite sneaking back in contravening one of your sacred rules. Others twigged this and asked you explicitly yet you simply batted it away, thus showing you couldn't be fucked to check in the first place or were hoodwinked by a simpleton 

In my experience old Roops can be slow to react but an unstoppable, cold hearted, coolering machine when she figures out she's been fucked with. Reptyle didn't like how shit turned out with his first account and asked nicely for a second chance and got his wish. Roops didn't answer suspicions because she'll cover for punters in this position, even warn them of the possibility of them being called out and tell them to change posting styles.

Then Reptyle simply had a spacker moment and went on a wobbler as usual.

To be fair she could only be expected to wipe his arse so much.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Still cunts

Are you a domestic abuser?  There's help out there if you are. You could enrol with one of the support groups, Stubbs.

If yer cannot beat them, then join 'em.  

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fixed.

That's incredible, RK. Your face is now completely protected... from our sight. Well done! I can now have me breakfast. 

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

In my experience old Roops can be slow to react but an unstoppable, cold hearted, coolering machine when she figures out she's been fucked with. Reptyle didn't like how shit turned out with his first account and asked nicely for a second chance and got his wish. Roops didn't answer suspicions because she'll cover for punters in this position, even warn them of the possibility of them being called out and tell them to change posting styles.

Then Reptyle simply had a spacker moment and went on a wobbler as usual.

To be fair she could only be expected to wipe his arse so much.

In my experience this way simply doesn't work on the all powerful broomstick riding genius. I suspect certain punters are willing to do her unspeakable favours to get what they what but I for one wont stoop to such Mohorovičić levels.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Death to all with non-regulation hair, Herr Ratster!

12046925_10154249194559097_8016199166754

The two at the top would only fuck each other. The two at the bottom would be limited to getting underage tornado bait pregnant in the back of a 20 year old Camaro.

If I could only beat the shite out of one of them.. it would definitely be top left.

Guest 'eavensabove
45 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Death to all with non-regulation hair, Herr Ratster!

12046925_10154249194559097_8016199166754

Have a heart, Baws… The EATLIVER pic belongs on the "Donating yer organs" thread.