CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It may also surprise you that I have been arrested three times, been fingerprinted DNA'd, mugshotted and spent two separate nights in the cells on account of my fox-hunting sabbing activities. Long story short, no charges pressed on account of a pit-bull of a lawyer and calmer heads prevailing in the CPS. However, I do like money and lots of it but I am a one-nation tory and believe capitalism has its place but it does have to act in a socially responsible manner.

Blimey, you're going back a bit.  Half of us hadn't been born!

Play Fisty for Me...

abused_by_fur_goddess1.gif

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well no to that as you probably know. As for fox-hunting I abhor cruelty to animals. I have no issues with hunting as long as hunters are prepared to eat what they kill. Fox hunting with hounds causes unnecessary suffering in the name of sport and despite what the Countryside Alliance says, provides zero conservation benefits.

Let's not forget the huge number of hunting hounds the cunts had put down when they had no more use for them either. Bunch of wankers should be tied into chairs and have rat poison poured into their eyes. 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed it is Stub's. I am no Council Town dwelling oik, and my property is as picture-postcard as a Hamlet in Huddersfield, albeit that my vista is to die for and I have Grade Listed status... just saying like, but if you know Woodbridge like the back of your ass, I have the River Gull in the grounds of my garden.  Fucking handsome and COVID-free... Touch wood. No more info. 

Do you know Dave? He breeds budgies

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Neil said:

Do you know Dave? He breeds budgies

No, but all those that I see on the wing are for target practice, less they be droids.

How's your ship-lapped luncheonette on Boredom Sands beach?

1 minute ago, Joker said:

Dave?

That bloke down the pub, always sits on his own, nursing half a shandy, 'cause everybody thinks he's a cunt!

That's him,always got feathers in his hair the dirty bastard.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I can’t remember the last time I  washed my bollocks

I can’t get them out of the bag. 

? How many of the fuckers have you got then! 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Joker said:

Dave?

That bloke down the pub, always sits on his own, nursing half a shandy, 'cause everybody thinks he's a cunt!

He most definitely is a cunt. The pub is closed. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Neil said:

He's worried because one of them is bigger than the other two.

He's never had the right knack. That's His trouble. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Joker said:

Not to Dave, he's 'got something' on the landlord! 😉

Makes sense. He obviously keeps parrots then, The landlord is a dead ringer of one half of Oscar Pistorius.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m more surprised you haven’t been fucking strangled, with your ‘I know everything’ persona.’

Strangled, shackled, restrained in slings... you name it. It's all on Hamster. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It feels like there’s two in there but they could be like those Russian doll thingys so at least two is my final answer.

I hate Russian dolls... They're so full of themselves. 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well no to that as you probably know. As for fox-hunting I abhor cruelty to animals. I have no issues with hunting as long as hunters are prepared to eat what they kill. Fox hunting with hounds causes unnecessary suffering in the name of sport and despite what the Countryside Alliance says, provides zero conservation benefits.

A typically parsed and caveated Your Worship, which leads me to conclude you’d be quite happy to don the jodhpurs and hunt if you were invited. Personally I think the League Against Cruel Sports should have spoken to the ‘RA about the time Tony felt that hand of history on his shoulder. An Armalite from the shrubbery taking out the braying  Establishment would have been applauded all over the country. My point stands though; provincial WI’s are full of Tory Women who haven’t had a decent fuck since Goose Green fell to the Marines. These types will shed endless tears for the stray cat or the injured donkey, but step over the homeless in the street or sneer at the dole office. Priorities are all wrong. Maybe the next tramp you see needs to have grown a tail and be walking on all 4 if you are to feel anything for them. 

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Someone broke in and stole my limbo bar........How low can someone go. 

I think you should move your van. Am beginning to wonder why I aint having any visitors Gyps?

See the source image