CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

46 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

50 million non native birds released annually into the British countryside

Most are prostitutes from Eastern Europe. The English birds are mostly fat, gobby, lazy, smelly cunts but cheaper. It’s a  catch 22 situation really. Depends when payday is and if there’s any mates with you who'll tell every Cunt in the pub what a munter you fucked, sorry made love to.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Compared to many concentration camps, Treblinka was actually quite small

Treblinka was an extermination camp not a concentration camp.....a big difference between the two as any self respecting Nazi  should know. You’re not a fraud are you Herr Oberst? Good grief, is there nothing you can rely on these days?

13 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Treblinka was an extermination camp not a concentration camp.....a big difference between the two as any self respecting Nazi  should know. You’re not a fraud are you Herr Oberst? Good grief, is there nothing you can rely on these days?

strictly speaking they were both concentration camps, but as you say Jewdy, Treblinka was only for extermination. In terms of its size and short existence, it outstripped all other camps. Ukrainian and Latvian guards, with a handful of Germans.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

This just taken from his upstairs window. Apparently loads of residents have been going a bit mental about it and it’s for the new 4000 bed hospital at Canary Wharf. All refrigerated containers to stack up the stiffs. The NHS aren’t predicting a slowdown in the body count soon obviously. I wonder if they’ve sorted out a burger van yet? Or someone to drive round the streets in a tipper lorry shouting “Bring out your dead!!”

Is it the one they're building on Wanstead Flats?

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You really should refrain from making assumptions based on nothing in particular. Anyone can join a hunt so long they have a horse, a little riding skill and some money. Anti-hunt sabs are from all walks of life and are far removed from jam and Jerusalem as can be.

That’s probably fair enough, not my area of interest. I’m sure many sab crews contain plenty of piss poor students and long haired anarchists, in fact that’s probably half the attraction for the middle aged Tory wives with desiccated gussets who secretly fancy a quickie in the back of the Landy with Spider from Coronation Street. I have never understood the energy some people put into defending the Fox, or a patch of woodland off the A3, but when it comes to suffering in their fellow man these same people often look the other way. It’s a weird kind of projection to me, that the single mother can be left to rot but a farmer shoots a badger and we need a Royal Commission. As we are seeing now as things unravel, people have some odd priorities. 

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As for sabbing, part of me would love to be involved but the very dregs of human scum the lords and ladies use as lackeys (blocking badger holes, catching fox cubs to be thrown to the hounds) would surely see me jailed for murder. Pieces of shit who should be lined up and disintegrated with 1000 rounds from a GPMG 

I hate to come over all Das Kapital, but would it not be wiser to turn your GPMG on the lords and ladies? The lackeys are replaceable and turning them into manure isn’t solving the problem, is it? But take out the organ grinder and the monkey can go back to his tree. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, King Billy said:

This just taken from his upstairs window. Apparently loads of residents have been going a bit mental about it and it’s for the new 4000 bed hospital at Canary Wharf. All refrigerated containers to stack up the stiffs. The NHS aren’t predicting a slowdown in the body count soon obviously. I wonder if they’ve sorted out a burger van yet? Or someone to drive round the streets in a tipper lorry shouting “Bring out your dead!!”

Well, I s'pose the local school kids are sick of being fed Horse Wellington, and a stiff humanoid is easier to bone once the flesh is on the turn and going rancid. A dab of apple sauce, and its "bob was your uncle so eat your neighbour if you want any afters..."   It was poxy spam fritters in my day, and so I dunno what all the fuss is about. School dins-dins aint never been better in my book, and it's a mighty fine way of ridding graveyards of more dead and bunches of daffs... It's 'ouses we need, not poxy epitaphs: "POOR CUNT SUCCUMBED TO COVID AND HE WASN'T 19" and such tosh.  

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

strictly speaking they were both concentration camps, but as you say Jewdy, Treblinka was only for extermination. In terms of its size and short existence, it outstripped all other camps. Ukrainian and Latvian guards, with a handful of Germans.

Beep..beep..beep.........the sound of a tosser reversing. “A handful of Germans” Herr Oberst? Of course, it was all the fault of Ukrainians and Latvians. Nothing to do with the Krauts who you love so much. 

What a shame you have a cunt like me challenging all your bullshit.

May I suggest you go back to your usual BIG FONT formula? That way  you grab the attention of the usual dimmos who love sticking their tongues up your bum.

No need to thank me.

On 01/04/2020 at 00:22, Mrs Roops said:

It may also surprise you that I have been arrested three times, been fingerprinted DNA'd, mugshotted and spent two separate nights in the cells on account of my fox-hunting sabbing activities. Long story short, no charges pressed on account of a pit-bull of a lawyer and calmer heads prevailing in the CPS. However, I do like money and lots of it but I am a one-nation tory and believe capitalism has its place but it does have to act in a socially responsible manner.

Self-effacing, as always.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed it is Stub's. I am no Council Town dwelling oik, and my property is as picture-postcard as a Hamlet in Huddersfield, albeit that my vista is to die for and I have Grade Listed status... 

The NHLE must have recently upgraded the status of your static home. When is the blue plaque going up to commemorate your achievements as a leading authority on cheap Chinese glass ornaments and Bowie biographer?

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I hate to over all Das Kapital, but would it not be wiser to turn your GPMG on the lords and ladies? The lackeys are replaceable and turning them into manure isn’t solving the problem, is it? But take out the organ grinder and the monkey can go back to his tree. 

Don't get me wrong, I'd happily machine gun the elite that know they can do exactly what they want in our denuded countryside that was once so rich with nature we've long since forgotten. Unfortunately we all suffer from shifting baseline syndrome so today's piss poor state of biodiversity is the new normal and never mind the moth storms of ones youth. In fact, I'd pack them into one of their Cotswold piles and set the cunt on fire, redistributing their ill gotten billions to the righteous

As for your previous point; there is a constant supply of the underclass to suck up resources and for hand ringing liberals to cry about. The natural world, which is vital to sustain all life on planet earth, is on the brink of collapse however, so it's more urgent we save this.

I hope you contract Ross river fever, get bitten by an inland taipan and have a funnel web sink it's fangs into your shrivelled ball bag- all on the same day

Fuck off

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't get me wrong, I'd happily machine gun the elite that know they can do exactly what they want in our denuded countryside that was once so rich with nature we've long since forgotten. Unfortunately we all suffer from shifting baseline syndrome so today's piss poor state of biodiversity is the new normal and never mind the moth storms of ones youth. In fact, I'd pack them into one of their Cotswold piles and set the cunt on fire, redistributing their ill gotten billions to the righteous

As for your previous point; there is a constant supply of the underclass to suck up resources and for hand ringing liberals to cry about. The natural world, which is vital to sustain all life on planet earth, is on the brink of collapse however, so it's more urgent we save this.

I hope you contract Ross river fever, get bitten by an inland taipan and have a funnel web sink it's fangs into your shrivelled ball bag- all on the same day

Fuck off

Your aggression is uncalled for, Stubby. Though I fear it is already too late, I’m as up for defending the natural world as the next man, I just think it odd that so many people who will happily chain themselves round an oak tree would cross the road to avoid a Big Issue seller. Perhaps it’s simple misanthropy, with which I have great sympathy, given after a life of 10 minute moans I now prefer my dog to most people. 

Speaking of which it’s walkies time, and I’ll look out for taipans. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Your aggression is uncalled for, Stubby. Though I fear it is already too late, I’m as up for defending the natural world as the next man, I just think it odd that so many people who will happily chain themselves round an oak tree would cross the road to avoid a Big Issue seller. Perhaps it’s simple misanthropy, with which I have great sympathy, given after a life of 10 minute moans I now prefer my dog to most people. 

Speaking of which it’s walkies time, and I’ll look out for taipans. Thanks. 

Humans beings exist in their billions- there's zero chance we'll go extinct what with every third world wallah and council estate dwelling scum bag shiting out cunt kids every other second. 

If you lived on an island and the thing was on fire what would you do- put the fire out so the island survives intact or concentrate your efforts on saving the humans that lived on said island?

All efforts should go into preserving and reinstating the living world on a massive scale which life itself depends. Huge areas of the planet should be emptied completely of humans and our destructive ways and every country should sign up to binding measures to reduce populations sustainably over the next 100 years. If the same effort was made on these vitally important issues as was to comic relief, sport aid, pudsey the cunting bear, save the children etc etc so billions of pounds could be sent to the third world where most of it is wasted, stolen or lost, we wouldn't be up shit street. The tiny amount that does get to source simply allows the population to increase again and again because the daft cunts don't have to drink water full of human shit anymore and 12 of their 30 kids now survive to breed again. One can apply the same population dynamics in reverse to many of our bird species for example the once common cuckoo- they need a large population base and excess of offspring to sustain their numbers but with destruction of habitat here and where they winter they have now reached a critical mass where this is now impossible and extinction is round the corner. 

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Like you I've no problem with killing for the pot as long as it's done sustainably and with common sense but the killing for sport whether it be grouse, pheasant or fox is truly fucking pathetic and it's roots are deep within the class system bollocks which continues to hold our society back. All logic suggests driven grouse shooting should be banned immediately for the untold damage it does to other species, the unchecked slaughter of any poor cunt with tooth and claw and not to mention the flooding and massive release of CO2 when burning

I've tried to do some research into the negative effects of 50 million non native birds released annually into the British countryside but my previous employers wouldn't touch it with a stick as the opposition from the usuals would be difficult (NFU, Tory MPs, BACS)

As for sabbing, part of me would love to be involved but the very dregs of human scum the lords and ladies use as lackeys (blocking badger holes, catching fox cubs to be thrown to the hounds) would surely see me jailed for murder. Pieces of shit who should be lined up and disintegrated with 1000 rounds from a GPMG 

Ah, the terrier men, usually recruited from estate workers and rural council estates, usually found tearing up and down country roads on quad bikes with terrier boxes, nets and spades fixed to front and back of the their favoured mode of transport. Hunt masters are beginning to rein them in 'cos their predisposition to violence doesn't look good in the on-line PR war.

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That’s probably fair enough, not my area of interest. I’m sure many sab crews contain plenty of piss poor students and long haired anarchists, in fact that’s probably half the attraction for the middle aged Tory wives with desiccated gussets who secretly fancy a quickie in the back of the Landy with Spider from Coronation Street. I have never understood the energy some people put into defending the Fox, or a patch of woodland off the A3, but when it comes to suffering in their fellow man these same people often look the other way. It’s a weird kind of projection to me, that the single mother can be left to rot but a farmer shoots a badger and we need a Royal Commission. As we are seeing now as things unravel, people have some odd priorities. 

As I previously intimated, sabs come from all walks of life, all socio-economic classes and professions. Whilst there may be the odd student, anarchists are not welcome. Aside from being physically fit, sabs need to be disciplined and focus on the crew's safety, protecting the quarry by any legal means and recording evidence for submission to the authorities with a view to obtaining a criminal conviction. The last thing we need is a sab going rogue by instigating violence.

You appear to have a fascination with tory ladies and members of the WI. I won't enquire as to what event in your life piqued your interest but I append an image for your delight and delectation.

wi_hats.jpg

Regrettably, its not recorded if any of the ladies last experienced carnal knowledge around the time of Goose Green, or indeed were "gagging for it" at the time the photograph being taken.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As I previously intimated, sabs come from all walks of life, all socio-economic classes and professions. Whilst there may be the odd student, anarchists are not welcome. Aside from being physically fit, sabs need to be disciplined and focus on the crew's safety, protecting the quarry by any legal means and recording evidence for submission to the authorities with a view to obtaining a criminal conviction. The last thing we need is a sab going rogue by instigating violence.

You appear to have a fascination with tory ladies and members of the WI. I won't enquire as to what event in your life piqued your interest but I append an image for your delight and delectation.

wi_hats.jpg

Regrettably, its not recorded if any of the ladies last experienced carnal knowledge around the time of Goose Green, or indeed were "gagging for it" at the time the photograph being taken.

I regard hunting as slightly ludicrous but it harms no one apart from a few mangy foxes.

I regard hunt saboteurs as a lunatic fringe with deranged priorities.

It’s a fox stupid.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've tried to do some research into the negative effects of 50 million non native birds released annually into the British countryside but my previous employers wouldn't touch it with a stick as the opposition from the usuals would be difficult (NFU, Tory MPs, BACS)

Back in the 1950s E. B. Ford Was raising the issue of pheasants being released in large numbers as a factor in the extinction of the Heath Fritillary Butterfly in many of its former haunts. Further back in 1930s G Bramwell Evens (Romany of the BBC)was also asking similar questions re the same thing with pheasants and the desperate  campaign by gamekeepers to protect their "pampered pets" by trying to eliminate every hawk, fox, stoat or weasel with the end result that many farms were (and still are)  overrun with rats and other real pests. More recently it has been found that Pine Martins can virtually eliminate Grey Squirrels and allow the return of the Red Squirrels yet large shooting estates are still continuing to shoot every Pine Martin that dares to show to show its face.

• Like 1