CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm well aware of China's appalling human rights record, but you seem to have flown off a tangent. The issue was American politicians advocating prosecuting their Chinese counterparts, remember? You know, the story that you thought was fake news. AFAIK, Huawei is not responsible for the crisis in China.

I realise you think Trump is the second coming and is clearing up after Clinton, Bush and Obama but the fact is that in May 2018 your hero disbanded the National Security Council's and the Department of Homeland Security's  entire global health security units. For good measure he also reduced the headcount from 49 to 10 of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. After the Ebola scare Obama charged the three govt agencies to develop policies and procedure in the event of another health pandemic. This also included stockpiling medical equipment and PPE. Your boy pared it back. Since covid-19 came to international attention Trump initially called "hoax" then he told his country there was nothing to worry about as coronavirus would "magically disappear". Once he realised the game was up he commenced on his daily spin blaming everyone one but himself for America's lack of preparedness. As I recall he gave himself a ten out of ten.

Sorry, couldn’t hear you I was in my ventilator wanking over Trump Monthly. The fact is that the WHO lied and issued false statements until it was too late to stop the plague becoming the shitstorm which it now is. On 5 January the WHO issued a statement saying that 44 cases of a new and unknown strain of pneumonia had been identified in Wuhan and said it was first detected on 31 Dec. The wet market had been closed on 1 Jan the statement went on to say, .suddenly apportioning the source of the problem to this market. The statement ends with the WHO recommending no travel or trade restrictions on China. So they’re doing the CCPs PR already. Wuhan Province has 58 million people of which 19 million live in Wuhan City. So why does 44 cases of pneumonia justify the WHO intervention. Because it’s the start of the damage limitation as the virus has been spreading in China for over a month and the dictator Ping even took personal control of the situation and allowed Chinese New Year holidays to carry on meaning hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people travelled all over China spreading it. And when it became apparent to the fat little Cunt that he didn’t have a fucking clue what he was doing he handed it back to the people who did and locked up and murdered anyone who spoke about it online. The CCP refused to allow any foreign experts in to help with the problem despite repeated offers from many countries including the USA. The WHO continued throughout January pumping out the Chinese line and even denying that there was any evidence of human to human contagion on the 23 Jan. TOTALLY FALSE and recommending still no travel or trade restrictions from or to China. Donald Trump announced a travel ban from China on Jan. 31  starting Feb 2 and was attacked by the usual left fake news cunts. New York Times...Rayyycist!!! Lets call it Trumpvirus, Who says it’s not safe to travel, Trumps Pandemic Panic etc. etc. ORANGE MAN BAD as usual. The best of all was Feb 26 headline...THE ROAD TO CORONAVIRUS HELL WAS PAVED BY EVANGELICALS.  These are the fake news traitors who are now accusing Trump of dragging his feet and doing nothing while all the while they were belching out their crap to their captive, moronic audience, who mess up their skinny jeans at the slightest criticism of the antichrist Trump.For sure Trump says some strange things in his daily press conferences and yes he sometimes appears to be talking out of his arse but it’s always optimistic and never running down his own country. Andrew Cuomo NY Mayor has got all the fake news sucking his dick even though his total incompetence and unhidden hatred of Trump are the only two attributes he patently possesses. Unsurprising really as he’s the son of a former NY state governor and brother of CNN fake news anchor (forgot the W) Chris Cuomo, who’s currently sick with the very illness that he described as ‘Another of Trumps racist smoke screens’. The irony seems to have slipped right by his audience. To say that Trump was late to the party Roops is wrong and surprises me as even though we lock horns regularly and you think I’m not worthy of your superior intellectual debate, I do acknowledge your tenacious refusal to admit the slightest wrong. History will judge Donald Trump and you and all the screamers may be right or I might. But in my humble opinion you’re wrong and a massive cunt. Fuck off. Only joking. If Eddie ditches you and I ever get my Rylans Who knows?😘

• Like 1

The WHO should be taken out and shot in short order. We will never get to the bottom of it, as chinks operate dodgy deals on cash only basis, disguising trace and connection to the guilty parties. What would be worth investigating, is the western financial connection of WHO to insurance and stock market; which if you dig deep enough, is there for sure, somewhat harder to bury.
The way things evolved, it was bloody obvious by the middle of January that a lot of strings were being pulled as large volumes of stocks were being dumped and/or shortened accordingly in the following weeks. 

• Like 1

Fucking lying duplicitous cunts, the Chinese regime. WHO is no better. There should be a great big broom going through both of these cunts when this is all over.

Not sure what it is like over there, but here there is a massive ground swell of support for a wholesale restarting of many areas of local manufacturing. It won’t be easy, and it will require a paradigm shift in the thinking of consumers, retooling, retraining and many other factors but to be beholden to one country just because we want cheap shit is unacceptable. 
It will be incredibly difficult, but this can never happen again.

Similar sentiments there?

4 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Fucking lying duplicitous cunts, the Chinese regime. WHO is no better. There should be a great big broom going through both of these cunts when this is all over.

Not sure what it is like over there, but here there is a massive ground swell of support for a wholesale restarting of many areas of local manufacturing. It won’t be easy, and it will require a paradigm shift in the thinking of consumers, retooling, retraining and many other factors but to be beholden to one country just because we want cheap shit is unacceptable. 
It will be incredibly difficult, but this can never happen again.

Similar sentiments there?

It’s way too late in the game to be deciding manufacture of antibiotics and ventilators might have national security implications, SC. The Chinese won’t stand for their economic model being threatened and will make a move on Taiwan, Korea or both imminently. War coming. Hope you can dig a trench. 

10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s way too late in the game to be deciding manufacture of antibiotics and ventilators might have national security implications, SC. The Chinese won’t stand for their economic model being threatened and will make a move on Taiwan, Korea or both imminently. War coming. Hope you can dig a trench. 

Let’s hope you are wrong.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ed has excelled and now runs one of the biggest retail stolen and counterfeit car spares outlets in London (not all of London). 

Don't forget the car washing/human slave business you soppy cunt. Fattys currently chained to half a dozen poor Slavic cunts, none of whom speak the same lingo, in a caravan round the back of black eddies lock up

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Sorry, couldn’t hear you I was in my ventilator wanking over Trump Monthly. The fact is that the WHO lied and issued false statements until it was too late to stop the plague becoming the shitstorm which it now is. On 5 January the WHO issued a statement saying that 44 cases of a new and unknown strain of pneumonia had been identified in Wuhan and said it was first detected on 31 Dec. The wet market had been closed on 1 Jan the statement went on to say, .suddenly apportioning the source of the problem to this market. The statement ends with the WHO recommending no travel or trade restrictions on China. So they’re doing the CCPs PR already. Wuhan Province has 58 million people of which 19 million live in Wuhan City. So why does 44 cases of pneumonia justify the WHO intervention. Because it’s the start of the damage limitation as the virus has been spreading in China for over a month and the dictator Ping even took personal control of the situation and allowed Chinese New Year holidays to carry on meaning hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people travelled all over China spreading it. And when it became apparent to the fat little Cunt that he didn’t have a fucking clue what he was doing he handed it back to the people who did and locked up and murdered anyone who spoke about it online. The CCP refused to allow any foreign experts in to help with the problem despite repeated offers from many countries including the USA. The WHO continued throughout January pumping out the Chinese line and even denying that there was any evidence of human to human contagion on the 23 Jan. TOTALLY FALSE and recommending still no travel or trade restrictions from or to China. Donald Trump announced a travel ban from China on Jan. 31  starting Feb 2 and was attacked by the usual left fake news cunts. New York Times...Rayyycist!!! Lets call it Trumpvirus, Who says it’s not safe to travel, Trumps Pandemic Panic etc. etc. ORANGE MAN BAD as usual. The best of all was Feb 26 headline...THE ROAD TO CORONAVIRUS HELL WAS PAVED BY EVANGELICALS.  These are the fake news traitors who are now accusing Trump of dragging his feet and doing nothing while all the while they were belching out their crap to their captive, moronic audience, who mess up their skinny jeans at the slightest criticism of the antichrist Trump.For sure Trump says some strange things in his daily press conferences and yes he sometimes appears to be talking out of his arse but it’s always optimistic and never running down his own country. Andrew Cuomo NY Mayor has got all the fake news sucking his dick even though his total incompetence and unhidden hatred of Trump are the only two attributes he patently possesses. Unsurprising really as he’s the son of a former NY state governor and brother of CNN fake news anchor (forgot the W) Chris Cuomo, who’s currently sick with the very illness that he described as ‘Another of Trumps racist smoke screens’. The irony seems to have slipped right by his audience. To say that Trump was late to the party Roops is wrong and surprises me as even though we lock horns regularly and you think I’m not worthy of your superior intellectual debate, I do acknowledge your tenacious refusal to admit the slightest wrong. History will judge Donald Trump and you and all the screamers may be right or I might. But in my humble opinion you’re wrong and a massive cunt. Fuck off. Only joking. If Eddie ditches you and I ever get my Rylans Who knows?😘

No one is doubting China's tardiness is reporting a new strain of pneumonia of unknown etiology and your FOX-type op-ed piece doesn't sit with the fact that on the 12th January China had made available the genetic sequence of Covid-19 so countries could make specific diagnostic kits so clearly everyone knew that this could be transmitted from human to human. We've all seen Trump disagree with his own experts (he did it again on Friday re face masks) and play down the seriousness of the situation. This is not a time to spin out false optimism.

18 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

China is not capable of taking on the USA in a war. Although they have roughly the same number in their armed forces, around 2 million, the Yanks have infinitely  superior quality hardware in all sections. The chinks rely on the supply of Russian fighters to have a credible air threat and do not even have the capability to manufacture a jet engine reliable or powerful enough for modern warfare, and their Navy is nowhere near enough to be a threat to the Yanks. They have more vessels numerically but mostly smaller ships designed for the Douth China sea area to intimidate their neighbours. Also the Chinese have no experience in modern warfare unlike the US and the yanks have also got as well as NATO the presumed support of most of the democratic countries military help. And also the Chinese economy relies totally on exporting goods to the world. That will be the first thing to stop. The cunts are a house of cards as a fighting force and all their bravado is about to be tested. The Japs, have long a long standing hatred of the chinks aswell as S Korea and Taiwan. India is also no friend if China due to their sliming up to Pakistan in recent years. Did anyone notice Trump in India last year getting the full VIP treatment? No coincidence. The yanks have been on alert for the China situation for a while and they will not be unprepared. Whatever anyone thinks of them if it comes to the crunch a lot of shit will hit the fan. 

• Like 1

On 01/04/2020 at 09:41, Fatty said:

Actually MC, as much as I’d love to Cunt you off, you have fucking nailed it, this doesn’t mean I don’t think you’re a cunt by the way

The more I look at this situation....the more I think it’s a fucking dirty bomb that’s been released into the world by the Chinks as a silent war against the west.    I bet North Korea and Iran are looking on with some amusement and pondering what they can release ???  

On 28/03/2020 at 10:34, Mrs Roops said:

The wall aint built, the continuing unemployment trend was downward long before Trump took office. If anything the curve has shallowed. Not sure about "making America great again" but he's demeaned the office of the President of The United States by being the biggest source of fake news. He hasn't drained the swamp - he is the swamp.

I think he’s a massive cunt...... but that’s refreshing.    He just doesn’t not care and is not PC and all smarmy like that white ni##er in a suit.  

On 28/03/2020 at 07:52, PANZER MURPHY said:

It was called the Spanish flu because Spain at the time was the only country publishing its devastating effects..most other countries including the UK muzzled its press.

Panzbaby 

Point being..... it’s not allowed to be called Chinese Flu.....or Bat Flu.... or it’s correct designation.... Fucking filthy bat soup eating slope slant chink filthy fucking yellow cunting dirty bastards.   Apparently the BBC won’t have that.... or Wong Flu.

On 28/03/2020 at 06:25, Bill Stickers said:

Seriously, none of those things qualify you as an expert on pandemics and infectious disease. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

At best you have a qualification gained by millions of spotty 18 year old teenagers every summer. The only difference between you and the class of 2019 from the local comprehensive is your information is 40 years out of date 

I’d rather listen to a genuine expert.

Do you think people go straight into the world health organisation off the back of an A-level? Or have you considered they might do 10+ years in academia, labs and field world doing doctorates, you unbelievably thick cunt?

Bye [sic] the way, why didn’t you get an O level in English?

All the characteristics of coronavirus you are trying to convince everyone are novel and freakishly unnatural all sound fairly typical to me, although I’m not an expert.

Long incubation periods, being particularly devastating to the old and those with pre existing conditions, no immunity as it’s brand new... all those things are seen regularly in nature. It doesn’t make a very good sci fi novel, so why don’t you come back to reality? 

Wow what a fucking blind cunt you are....   if someone dropped a thermo nuclear device you would believe the talking heads if they said it was a firework.   Cunt.

Even all the mainstream are now saying it’s an unusual corona ..... very unusual.   It will come out in the wash.

40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No one is doubting China's tardiness is reporting a new strain of pneumonia of unknown etiology and your FOX-type op-ed piece doesn't sit with the fact that on the 12th January China had made available the genetic sequence of Covid-19 so countries could make specific diagnostic kits so clearly everyone knew that this could be transmitted from human to human. We've all seen Trump disagree with his own experts (he did it again on Friday re face masks) and play down the seriousness of the situation. This is not a time to spin out false optimism.

So why was the WHO spinning on the23 jan that there was no evidence of human to human transmission and thanking the Chinese for their fantastic work and everybody carry on travelling to and from China? Because the WHO  is in the pocket of Pingu. Unless you know otherwise, which you invariably do.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I think he’s a massive cunt...... but that’s refreshing.    He just doesn’t not care and is not PC and all smarmy like that white ni##er in a suit.  

The African whose married to a drag artist called Michael?

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The African whose married to a drag artist called Michael?

Osama barrack obinladen .... I could never get his name right.   They all look the same.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wow what a fucking blind cunt you are....   if someone dropped a thermo nuclear device you would believe the talking heads if they said it was a firework.   Cunt.

Even all the mainstream are now saying it’s an unusual corona ..... very unusual.   It will come out in the wash.

I’ll have to bow to your superior A-level knowledge on the matter.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

So why was the WHO spinning on the23 jan that there was no evidence of human to human transmission and thanking the Chinese for their fantastic work and everybody carry on travelling to and from China? Because the WHO  is in the pocket of Pingu. Unless you know otherwise, which you invariably do.

On the contrary, WHO Sitrep no.3 23/01/2020 mentions in its summary, 

The initial source of 2019-nCoV still remains unknown. However, it is clear the growing outbreak is no longer due to ongoing exposures at the Huanan seafood market in Wuhan; as in the last one week, less than 15% of new cases reported having visited Huanan market. There is now more evidence that 2019-nCoV spreads from human- to- human and also across generations of cases...

--o0o--

Questions are being asked as to why WHO have not been critical of China's early dishonesty. It may have something to do with China being WHO's second largest financial contributor and that they pay their subs on time. The largest, The USA, is notably late on two annual payments which are still outstanding...OTOH, The World Health Organisation role is to collate and report on the facts as they are known and to give best public health advice and should not be involved in passing politicised opinion and judgement.

45 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

On the contrary, WHO Sitrep no.3 23/01/2020 mentions in its summary, 

--o0o--

Questions are being asked as to why WHO have not been critical of China's early dishonesty. It may have something to do with China being WHO's second largest financial contributor and that they pay their subs on time. The largest, The USA, is notably late on two annual payments which are still outstanding...OTOH, The World Health Organisation role is to collate and report on the facts as they are known and to give best public health advice and should not be involved in passing politicised opinion and judgement.

And it’s head is an Ethiopian war criminal who lots of countries have stated should be put on trial. He is a puppet of the CCP and has been ever since his days in charge in Ethiopia

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And it’s head is an Ethiopian war criminal who lots of countries have stated should be put on trial. He is a puppet of the CCP and has been ever since his days in charge in Ethiopia

To put it bluntly, this guy is a fucking parasite.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8187901/Chinas-toxic-lackey-head-stands-accused-putting-lives-risk.html

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Out of likes. It seems that China can cause hundreds of thousands of deaths around the world, whether accidental or deliberate and anyone calling out  their guilt is labelled a conspiracy theorist or a racist.This is the fucked up world we now live in. We deserve it unless we do something about it.