CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris Coronavirus positive

Earl of Punkape

9 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Bullingdon club always pay at least double for anything they smash up...restauranteurs can’t wait to get them back.

Posh boy rage being expressed out of deep seated pain at being bummed by priests and schoolmasters. If the chinless cunts want to get all tough and rowdy, they should pop down to millwall on a Saturday. Or Glasgow at any time.

You put an 'n' in restaurateurs. Anyone would think you have lied about your expensive education. Did you attend Borstal with Danny Dyer?

lol.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The closest that albino honey monster cunt has got to a 'fight' was smashing some restaurant crockery with the other guffawing inbred cunts from The Bullingdon days. 

"They'll be fine, they're a fighter"

The worlds most overused cliche, propagated by every retarded cunt who ever had a sick friend or relative. A disgruntled restaurateur should have killed the Turk/Yank hybrid fucking Buffoon a long time ago.

It’s one of life’s sad ironies that Boris caught the bug and probably passed it onto daddy over a pint of Stella. I’m sure that the whole family is full of “fighters” and won’t be sweating it in ICU anytime soon. No way.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Boris Johnson says it’s too early to lift the lockdown.

translation

Catching the horrible covid had been a very frightening cunt of an experience in my privileged, spoilt life and I now vaguely understand what you pleb lot have to deal with.

I am very worried about catching the bitch again. 

I had a little glimpse of the afterlife and it doesn’t  deliver on the promise. 

The government is dedicated to fucking the chinks in the eye, when the time comes.

I will not sell the NHS to Don.

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Boris Johnson says it’s too early to lift the lockdown.

translation

Catching the horrible covid had been a very frightening cunt of an experience in my privileged, spoilt life and I now vaguely understand what you pleb lot have to deal with.

I am very worried about catching the bitch again. 

I had a little glimpse of the afterlife and it doesn’t  deliver on the promise. 

The government is dedicated to fucking the chinks in the eye, when the time comes.

I will not sell the NHS to Don.

It's never too early to allow the Mushlips to congregate again at Mecca, and in fact, it should be compulsory.  A few dabs of Covid 19 on the Wailing Wall wouldn't go amiss either. There's never been a better time to snuff-the-mush and rid-the-yid en masse.

10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's never too early to allow the Mushlips to congregate again at Mecca, and in fact, it should be compulsory.  A few dabs of Covid 19 on the Wailing Wall wouldn't go amiss either. There's never been a better time to snuff-the-mush and rid-the-yid en masse.

Reported for racism and religious bigotry.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Liked for racism and religious bigotry.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Wasn’t the wailing wall some repossessed old Jewish fixture? I’m getting lost navigating religious Disneyland.

Guest 'eavensabove
31 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Wasn’t the wailing wall some repossessed old Jewish fixture? I’m getting lost navigating religious Disneyland.

No. It was a re-mastered album by Pink Floyd, with Kate Bush on vocals.  

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah. Fucking convert him between the posts at Twickenham 

You couldn't lure him away from the centre of a scrum. 

See the source image

23 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You fucking daft cunt 'eavens. 

Those 2 suggestions are far too complicated. The RAF could do the job in a blink of an eye, at peak time of course

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You fucking daft cunt 'eavens. 

Those 2 suggestions are far too complicated. The RAF could do the job in a blink of an eye, at peak time of course

The good-old crop spraying technique should suffice, Stubbs. What is the flying capability of your drone? 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

The good-old crop spraying technique should suffice, Stubbs. What is the flying capability of your drone? 

You'd better ask uncle @Ape™️ about this one old fruit. I bet those Saudi cunts have got some pretty strong air defences in place for just this scenario 

Good job we sold them all those Eurofighter Typhoons 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You'd better ask uncle @Ape™️ about this one old fruit. I bet those Saudi cunts have got some pretty strong air defences in place for just this scenario 

Good job we sold them all those Eurofighter Typhoon

I want one of those fuckers. I proper real one. 

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Remote controlled one with a nuke strapped to the undercarriage- destination Mecca for 9/11, ISIS, Taliban and all those other fucking savage nut jobs payback

All I ever hear of the fuckers is when they're up in the clouds that surround me, or doing some poxy stunt at an Air show. Defence, never wins. Attack & obliterate is the only way,  and it's high time that we put our Typhoons to use, rather than having them as playthings making noises in the sky.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS