CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cats get Covid19

Guest N/A

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
3 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Hong Kong belongs to the UK as do Malaya and Singapore

Suck my dick.

I have a new name for everything you type. Intelli-posts. It's sarcasm. Isn't there a windmill that needs turning somewhere up there?

11 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Hong Kong belongs to the UK as do Malaya and Singapore

Suck my dick.

Scarborough or Hartlepool are where you’re more likely to get your dick sucked if that’s what you seem to be looking for. Hopefully you’ll get your stupid fucking head kicked in too.

Spasticoid mongtwat.

Guest Stoolstabber500
Just now, King Billy said:

Scarborough or Hartlepool are where you’re more likely to get your dick sucked if that’s what you seem to be looking for. Hopefully you’ll get your stupid fucking head kicked in too.

Spasticoid mongtwat.

Hong Kong belongs to the UK you gummy cunt.

10 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I have a new name for everything you type. Intelli-posts. It's sarcasm. Isn't there a windmill that needs turning somewhere up there?

You live in abject squalor.

10 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Hong Kong belongs to the UK you gummy cunt

Do you think HS2 should be mothballed and Jaywick moved up north where it would be more at home, or should the ‘Northern Powerhouse’ stay where it belongs in the fairytale section at the library. (A big building full of books) you brain dead vegetable northern cuntoid?

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Hong Kong belongs to the UK you gummy cunt.

You live in abject squalor.

The Peoples Republic of China owns all the land in Hong Kong, except the land on which St. John's Cathedral stands.

(I live in absolute splendour) 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Hurry up and eat your Hovis. It’s your turn for the bed tonight.

He's almost brown-bread from an ongoing diet of pickled onion crisps.

Guest Stoolstabber500
11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Do you think HS2 should be mothballed and Jaywick moved up north where it would be more at home, or should the ‘Northern Powerhouse’ stay where it belongs in the fairytale section at the library. (A big building full of books) you brain dead vegetable northern cuntoid?

It really rattles your little turnip head that the poorest part of Britain is in the southeast doesn't it? 😂

Your head is full of moths you gummy fucking twat.

Guest Stoolstabber500
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Hurry up and eat your Hovis. It’s your turn for the bed tonight.

Does your council house in London have an en suite toolshed?

Guest Stoolstabber500
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Peoples Republic of China owns all the land in Hong Kong, except the land on which St. John's Cathedral stands.

(I live in absolute splendour) 

For all intents and purposes HK is British and should still be under the Union Jack.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

For all intents and purposes HK is British and should still be under the Union Jack.

For all intents, I suggest the use of sleeping bags.

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The people of Hong Kong won't stand for any shit from Beijing. When it tried to introduce a law allowing extradition to the mainland, 2 million people came onto the streets and went fucking mental. Xi Jingping was about to send in the army until he realized the mad fuckers weren't going to back down and he would have Tiananmen Square x50 on his hands plus a violation of the Sino/UK declaration that would have landed them in a world diplomatic shit.

China won't come back from this. The US,UK and EU don't want to do business with them anymore as all the crap they make can just as easily be made in India at the same price without our companies being forced to hand over their patents.

What then worries me is that they'll write N Korea a blank cheque to fuck over South Korea and then settle accounts with Taiwan and the Japs. So get yourselves a nice big shit umbrella, because if that happens we're all gonna get covered in the stuff when it hits the huge fuck off fan. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What then worries me is that they'll write N Korea a blank cheque to fuck over South Korea and then settle accounts with Taiwan and the Japs. So get yourselves a nice big shit umbrella, because if that happens we're all gonna get covered in the stuff when it hits the huge fuck off fan. 

A paraseoul?

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The people of Hong Kong won't stand for any shit from Beijing. When it tried to introduce a law allowing extradition to the mainland, 2 million people came onto the streets and went fucking mental. Xi Jingping was about to send in the army until he realized the mad fuckers weren't going to back down and he would have Tiananmen Square x50 on his hands plus a violation of the Sino/UK declaration that would have landed them in a world diplomatic shit.

China won't come back from this. The US,UK and EU don't want to do business with them anymore as all the crap they make can just as easily be made in India at the same price without our companies being forced to hand over their patents.

Thing is, the chinks own a lot of western companies.

Guest Stoolstabber500
8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Kill yourself before I hunt you down for prolonged disembowellment you pig shit thick cunt

Coming from the stupid thick parochial bastard who can't even spell and thinks the UK has no wildlife 😂

Fucking prick I'd round kick your inbred jaw off your face.

1 minute ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Coming from the stupid thick parochial bastard who can't even spell and thinks the UK has no wildlife 😂

Fucking prick I'd round kick your inbred jaw off your face.

You dense cunt. 

Just proven you're the dog shit collecting, nonce enabling twat @Erroreptile404

Reported for using multiple IDs. Don't make me copy and paste the evidence

Guest Stoolstabber500
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You dense cunt. 

Just proven you're the dog shit collecting, nonce enabling twat @Erroreptile404

Reported for using multiple IDs. Don't make me copy and paste the evidence

Prove it or fuck off you stringy haired little simpleton.

Reported for calling another user a nonce too.