CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Combatting Covid - CC Advice

Guest 'eavensabove

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Order it off ebay. It takes a fortnight but it does eventually arrive. 

Just don't do what I did and lose patience and buy from another supplier - last Thursday I had one 200ml bottle arrive with three 50ml bottles only to have another 250ml arrive a few hours later by courier... and another 150ml show up on Monday... Considering a 50ml bottle can last me a fortnight if I'm not a div and use it at home instead if soap and water I should be pretty set... Just have to remember not to smoke near the sink drawer I've stashed it all in. 

you Serbian dog

Do cyclists have immunity to Covid-19?

I only ask, since I drove out the other day to take some supplies to my family and I counted at least a hundred of the buggers, all in groups (fuck social distancing!) , all looking very athletic and totally smug, as if their moral superiority was a force field against viral infections.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I only ask, since I drove out the other day to take some supplies to my family and I counted at least a hundred of the buggers, all in groups (fuck social distancing!) , all looking very athletic and totally smug, as if their moral superiority was a force field against viral infections.

Fortunately, not jigg's, and so there is no better time to cull the fuckers than now. Congregated cyclists who en masse, tend to be up the arse saddle-sniffing shit-peddlers, and so give them a little wave with a snot-laden Kleenex and bob will be your uncle. 

Guest 'eavensabove

With the expected and belated announcement that "wearing masks" will in fact save you after all,  is there any room in our society for compulsory Burka wearing before venturing outside into the unknown & hostile world around us during "The Escaped from a fridge in Whuan Plague?"  After all, these one-size fits all garments come complete with an all-in-one gown, head covering and mouth-shield, and their neutral colour-shade of Black allows the wearer to go-about their business undetected in the dark. Furthermore, if they're good enough for DWFs mother, then???

Dog-in-a-Burka-66721.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's mind over matter with them, Jiggy -  unless they get too close to a knackered post 14 hour shift essential worker.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

It's mind over matter with them, Jiggy -  unless they get too close to a knackered post 14 hour shift essential worker.

in as much, as they don't mind that we do not matter. 

56 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I was merely an entrepreneur, Roops. Providing beneficial herbs to punters.

A five year sentence hardly fits the crime does it?

I agree, it should've been double or treble that.

So you had a significant or leading role in smuggling drugs?  I presume your barrister laid on the mitigation, unsophisticated...poor thinking skills...easily led by brother - the usual stuff?

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

So you had a significant or leading role in smuggling drugs?  I presume your barrister laid on the mitigation, unsophisticated...poor thinking skills...easily led by brother - the usual stuff?

Nope. The barrister was incredibly sophisticated and painted a story of youthful adventure gone wrong. Certainly not the main conspirator of the importation. However the laws the law.

Maybe I should have nonced off a few kids and destroyed their lives, seeing as I would have received half my sentence.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He should be commended Mrs R, for at least being somewhat enterprising rather than blading those on his housing estate for their trainers and mobile phones. He does after all have to earn himself some kind of a crust, I imagine? 

Guest 'eavensabove

Are you suffering from Isolated Stress?

House bricks at the ready, Comrades.

It's Sir Lenny's Big Night In at 7:00pm... Let's all give the NHS Clappers a good run for their money. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Nope. The barrister was incredibly sophisticated and painted a story of youthful adventure gone wrong. Certainly not the main conspirator of the importation. However the laws the law.

Maybe I should have nonced off a few kids and destroyed their lives, seeing as I would have received half my sentence.

The barrister did you a disservice, "C'mon m'lud, he was only having a laugh". It would have been better to paint you as an incompetent with mild learning difficulties. Petition for a re-trial and I'll appear as a witness for your defence and cross swords with the prosecution - for free. I have to say if you had what would be described as a "lesser role" your sentence would be significantly less so we'll stick with you having a "significant" (worse) or "leading" (middling) role, unless of course we're talking something a bit more serious than the importation of dodgy herbs.⚗️💉

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why the fuck is David Walliams doing standing there in the red tie? 

Swimming/rimming pal Duncan Goodhew is giving him a fisting. 

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

All the people standing there look like something out of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. The bald bloke looks like a fucking lobotomy case 

It's undoubtedly a spoof. Ted Heath (far Right) is dead and so too is Wilfred Bramble, stood next to him.

The voice-over however, is credible and 100% genuine in as much as somebody really did say it. I reckon.    

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The barrister did you a disservice, "C'mon m'lud, he was only having a laugh". It would have been better to paint you as an incompetent with mild learning difficulties. Petition for a re-trial and I'll appear as a witness for your defence and cross swords with the prosecution - for free. I have to say if you had what would be described as a "lesser role" your sentence would be significantly less so we'll stick with you having a "significant" (worse) or "leading" (middling) role, unless of course we're talking something a bit more serious than the importation of dodgy herbs.⚗️💉

Well fuck me. Is there no end to your talents? Maybe we should call you "Roopal of the Baily". It's a cunning strategy to call you as a defence witness, as you'd no doubt send the Judge to sleep mid trial through speaking utter bollocks.

It's called supply and demand baby, and until this country legalises ganja the waste of police and court resources shall continue.

How's the view from your ivory tower? You insufferable prat.

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Well fuck me. Is there no end to your talents? Maybe we should call you "Roopal of the Baily". It's a cunning strategy to call you as a defence witness, as you'd no doubt send the Judge to sleep mid trial through speaking utter bollocks.

It's called supply and demand baby, and until this country legalises ganja the waste of police and court resources shall continue.

How's the view from your ivory tower? You insufferable prat.

Now you’ve gone and done it Major. Fasten your seat belt and clinch your buttocks. You do realise that the bat flu stew will be a distant memory by the time you read what’s coming your way.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Now you’ve gone and done it Major. Fasten your seat belt and clinch your buttocks. You do realise that the bat flu stew will be a distant memory by the time you read what’s coming your way.

I'm not sure if the good major has spent time in the CC cooler but his five years porridge would have been a cake walk compared to the humiliation and torture of that place. 

I had to share a cell with franks wife's corpse- I used a dried cunt flap to bite down on when roops came in to administer punishment beatings. Quincy is still there, 6 months into a dirty protest

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Fuck her, Bill. I'm sick and tired of her acting as the corners moral compass. She lives in proclaimed opulence and has probably never visited our stomping ground mate. It's easy for her to take cheap digs on us working class blokes, and she hates the fact that we're able to wind her up at will.

In the words of Uncle Ape unbearable!

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm not sure if the good major has spent time in the CC cooler but his five years porridge would have been a cake walk compared to the humiliation and torture of that place. 

I had to share a cell with franks wife's corpse- I used a dried cunt flap to bite down on when roops came in to administer punishment beatings. Quincy is still there, 6 months into a dirty protest

I've done a few stints in the cooler Stubbs, and it isn't a patch on the Scrubs. I was having a conversation with Quince out the window and he told me he's up for parole. I informed him of the dire situation here at CC, and he's keen to offer any newbie a turd to chew on.

• Like 1