CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aussie and Kiwi twats

colonelkurtz

Guest judgetwi
On 30/05/2020 at 13:15, ratcum said:

good to see you getting with the programme Jewdy. We'll have to have a proper catch up in the next few weeks.

Absolutely Herr Oberst. In fact, I have a acquired a book you would be interested in. A very rare book that would have got you interned in  this country in WW2 if found in your possession. It won’t come cheap though, even with mates rates.

16 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Absolutely Herr Oberst. In fact, I have a acquired a book you would be interested in. A very rare book that would have got you interned in  this country in WW2 if found in your possession. It won’t come cheap though, even with mates rates.

It's 'Fly Fishing' by J.R Hartley isn't it?

On 12/05/2020 at 17:29, Witheredscrote said:

Not really, but I will admit to inserting a whole bag of Babybel  up a Welsh tart's bumhole.  She insisted I leave the wax coating on them. Strange girl.

If that certain Welsh tart was Roops. I'd bet heavily that you're developing senile dementia, and the cheese in question was half a kilo of stilton. Apparently it's her preference to anal beads.

On 31/05/2020 at 23:26, judgetwi said:

Mein Kampf? I think that's a little beyond your reading age and comprehension. Why don't you stick to the Sun for now.

No need to thank me.

On 12/05/2020 at 17:29, Witheredscrote said:

Not really, but I will admit to inserting a whole bag of Babybel  up a Welsh tart's bumhole.  She insisted I leave the wax coating on them. Strange girl.

The only cheese you’ve ever pushed up another human beings anus was still maturing under your foreskin. I’ve specifically stated human beings as I have no doubt you regularly indulge in the vilest of practices across the animal kingdom.

Fuck off.

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Mein Kampf? I think that's a little beyond your reading age and comprehension. Why don't you stick to the Sun for now.

No need to thank me.

Don’t be ridiculous Marjorie. Herr Oberst has a shelf full of spunk splattered copies of “Mein Kampf.”

This is something very different. Anyway, mind your own business nose ointment.

41 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Don’t be ridiculous Marjorie. Herr Oberst has a shelf full of spunk splattered copies of “Mein Kampf.”

This is something very different. Anyway, mind your own business nose ointment.

I have a copy of Mein Kampf" Having several times tried to read it through and understand what the dopey Austrian was trying to say."It occurred to me" that it is beyond anyone's comprehension.

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have a copy of Mein Kampf" Having several times tried to read it through and understand what the dopey Austrian was trying to say."It occurred to me" that it is beyond anyone's comprehension.

Are you sure? It was written nearly 100 years ago and designed as a piece of propaganda aimed at simpletons. If you remember (😆😁😁) the first half was an autobiography, most of it lies, but cunts wouldn’t know that at the time. The second half was a mish mash of old and unoriginal ideas interspersed with anti Semitic rantings. (hardly original in themselves) I fail to see how it could be “beyond anyone’s comprehension” to the modern reader, unless you are a Joey Deacon.

May I suggest , My Lady, that you have been no nearer to this book than I have been to Diane Abbott’s putrid fanny?

May I also suggest you stick to rabbitting about shit you know something about? Trains, for example. Or the fucking BBC website for fucks sake.

17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Are you sure? It was written nearly 100 years ago and designed as a piece of propaganda aimed at simpletons. If you remember (😆😁😁) the first half was an autobiography, most of it lies, but cunts wouldn’t know that at the time. The second half was a mish mash of old and unoriginal ideas interspersed with anti Semitic rantings. (hardly original in themselves) I fail to see how it could be “beyond anyone’s comprehension” to the modern reader, unless you are a Joey Deacon.

May I suggest , My Lady, that you have been no nearer to this book than I have been to Diane Abbott’s putrid fanny?

May I also suggest you stick to rabbitting about shit you know something about? Trains, for example. Or the fucking BBC website for fucks sake.

Planes, trains, and BBC websites. Sounds like the title of an incredibly shit film, or Lady P's autobiography.

I've a feeling Herr Oberst will not be best pleased with your opinion on the Fuhrer's teachings.

Anyway, have you seen the duskies kicking off in the States? Hopefully it reaches Florida, and your mate Salty gets shot at.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Good point Judge but, I have have got a copy and I feel that it is good that you could understand what the fuckwit was trying to say .. some of his paintings would have sold well at a car boot sale .. what are your thoughts?

On 30/05/2020 at 01:58, judgetwi said:

Sorry Marje, an internet site like this is about moaning..... that’s what it’s there for. In fact, I would argue that it is in the interest of the  ruling class to allow sites like this to exist so that really angry cunts can let off a bit of steam...... it’s called catharsis Marjorie. 

Yes, you could argue that all cunts like me do is moan but all you know about me is that I moan on a moaning website. Wow! How long did it take you to work that out brainiac? Of course that’s not good enough for wankers like you who disagree with me. So you make up shit like i’m fat, queer and a cripple, like that’s going to shut me up. We ain’t in school now Marjorie, grow up for fucks sake.

Of course, being thick as shit you then brag that your are a filthy money grabbing drug dealer who has been to prison. I didn’t make that up Marje, you offered yourself up for judgement. You could be making that up in the hope that you can impress the other little boy braggarts on this site. It’s not my fault you are so desperate to be liked. Selling your bollocks for popularity ain’t much of a deal in my opinion Marje. But you do what you like mate. I’ve got another fucking puncture in my wheelchair so i’m well pissed off.

Get with facts me old son. I imported cannabis, I didn't sell it in £10 bags. So scumbag drug dealer no. It aint no surprise as an ex-cozzer I would expect you to know the difference, but then I remembered how thick you are, so here's a recap.

I have no problem admitting mistakes I made as a young man, and I always detect a hint of jealousy in your drivel.

Now if I'd imported heroin/crack or spice then yes I'd be a "scumbag dealer. Fact of the matter is nobody has ever died over smoking or ingesting cannabis, but alcohol kills thousands each year not to mention it's impact on the NHS.

You an ill informed gammon of a cunt!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Get with facts me old son. I imported cannabis, I didn't sell it in £10 bags. So scumbag drug dealer no. It aint no surprise as an ex-cozzer I would expect you to know the difference, but then I remembered how thick you are, so here's a recap.

I have no problem admitting mistakes I made as a young man, and I always detect a hint of jealousy in your drivel.

Now if I'd imported heroin/crack or spice then yes I'd be a "scumbag dealer. Fact of the matter is nobody has ever died over smoking or ingesting cannabis, but alcohol kills thousands each year not to mention it's impact on the NHS.

You should be a spin doctor...

• Like 1

On 02/06/2020 at 10:11, Dawn Chorus said:

Do you have a jam jar on the mantelpiece labelled ‘Mein Cock’?

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

All of my drug dealers were decent people anyway. One was a single mother of four using it to make a bit of extra cash on the side, the other was an ex-army lad living with his Mam until he found a job... The dodgy "last option" cunt who'd only ever meet up underneath the underpass was a bit weird, but he quit after a cunt threw acid in his face and robbed him.

Its a mostly wholesome business when it comes to individual dealers - its the big suppliers who you have to watch out for. Only ever did weed, so I can't really review the customer experience for the heavier stuff.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You should be a spin doctor...

Always fancied becoming a barrister. It's the sheer game of strategy and confidence. Then I spoke to a barrister I know who practices in the channel Islands.

Who informed me that you must represent nonces aswell, which kinda killed the notion.

15 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

So your life was/is so fantastic and perfect that you had to take cannabis .. there is an argument for taking it if it relieves chronic pain and other genuine medical conditions. There is no argument for using it to provide relief from a fuckwit lifestyle. Are you sure that nobody ever died through smoking or ingesting cannabis .. is it safe to drive a car or other vehicle whilst under the influence and all too often taking cannabis leads on to use of more dangerous drugs.

14 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Uneducated thick fucking ex-con ‘I read a book once’ nasty piece of work. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Uneducated thick fucking ex-con ‘I read a book once’ nasty piece of work. 

What are your thoughts on Maddy almost certainly being dead Fwank? Could the latest developments in the case bring the closure you’ve waited so long for?

Fuck off.