CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Watching old shit cos you're bored

Eric Cuntman

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I like listening to his views. If he says a films shite.....its shite. 

I share his dislike of Danny Dyer

8 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I share his dislike of Danny Dyer

He's a strange one, Dyer. He's okay as the cockney geezer type, and does comedy quite well. He is an irritating cunt though. Surprisingly he was very close friends with Harold Pinter, who rated him as an actor. He tends to be at his best in historical/war films, as the mouthy conscript in the trench etc'.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's a strange one, Dyer. He's okay as the cockney geezer type, and does comedy quite well. He is an irritating cunt though. Surprisingly he was very close friends with Harold Pinter, who rated him as an actor. He tends to be at his best in historical/war films, as the mouthy conscript in the trench etc'.

He would have made a better Artful Dodger than Jack Wilde in Lionel Barts Oliver.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he'd make a fine Shakespearian actor. "Alas poor Yorik, I knoo 'im well. The caaant!". 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I never wanted to play a piano. I was put off by that creepy boy, Bobby Crush

I once saw Dudley Moore play in Ronnie Scott's in the early 80s. Fucking incredible. His hands were a blur and he barely looked at the keyboard. I'm not a fan of jazz but I've never seen anything as good since. 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I once saw Dudley Moore play in Ronnie Scott's in the early 80s. Fucking incredible. His hands were a blur and he barely looked at the keyboard. I'm not a fan of jazz but I've never seen anything as good since. 

Jazz Club... Niiiiiice..