CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC obsession with whores

Trucking Funt

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

How would you know, wot with your spindly arms and preponderous gut? Just how did you come to lose all your teeth? ;)

Spindly arms and preposterous gut? Strange fantasist. You know very well how I came to have my gnashers removed. My decision, as is everything I have done in life. You’ll be gutted to hear that I’m off to Hungary end of July for the resumption of said treatment. If I require any armed protection I’ll make sure to hire some real bodyguards, as I’m sure, with your licence to kill you’re in great demand by the rich and famous. However, if I need a ‘way past it’s best’ know all cunt with a manky growler, (as if anyone would), rest assured you’ll be the first to know.

Many thanks for your concern and fuck off.

Idiot.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Spindly arms and preposterous gut? Strange fantasist. You know very well how I came to have my gnashers removed. My decision, as is everything I have done in life. You’ll be gutted to hear that I’m off to Hungary end of July for the resumption of said treatment. If I require any armed protection I’ll make sure to hire some real bodyguards, as I’m sure, with your licence to kill you’re in great demand by the rich and famous. However, if I need a ‘way past it’s best’ know all cunt with a manky growler, (as if anyone would), rest assured you’ll be the first to know.

Idiot.

Gnasher.jpg

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

My guess is meth.

Ed. Please take a deep breath (a la   George Floyd) and look what she’s done to you. She’s sucking the life out of what was once a well below average man. Talk to Fatty. He’s worried sick about you, even though he hates your guts and wants you dead.

Its what George Floyd would have wanted.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Idiot.

Your own photograph doesn't lie Billy. I'm surprised you haven't said people in your manor were safe enough to leave their front doors unlocked when you had your empire of penny slot arcades, snooker halls, nightclubs and massage parlours...:rolleyes: I wish you well in your resumed treatment for July - just don't go and let rip a few automatic weapons afterwards, that was stupid to say the least.

• Like 1