CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC obsession with whores

Trucking Funt

Yet another BBC article has appeared attempting to solicit sympathy for prossies who can't earn because of the lockdown. The article is a thinly veiled begging letter on behalf of "sex worker advocacy" groups, whatever the fuck they're supposed to be and lectures us licence fee payers on why we should feel sorry for a bunch of toms most of whom claim dole money and housing benefit on top of their regular earner.

They can fuck right off.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52821861

• Like 1

If the BBC think that a good use of my licence fee is to investigate hardship for prossies on the other side of the world they've got another thing coming. Why should I fucking want to know or care as a) I'm not planning to travel to that convict shit pit anytime soon and, b) I have no need for a prossie as I'm busy enough in that department.

20 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Yet another BBC article has appeared attempting to solicit sympathy for prossies who can't earn because of the lockdown. The article is a thinly veiled begging letter on behalf of "sex worker advocacy" groups, whatever the fuck they're supposed to be and lectures us licence fee payers on why we should feel sorry for a bunch of toms most of whom claim dole money and housing benefit on top of their regular earner.

They can fuck right off.

Melbourne? Who gives a fuck about Melbourne?

9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If the BBC think that a good use of my licence fee is to investigate hardship for prossies on the other side of the world they've got another thing coming. Why should I fucking want to know or care as a) I'm not planning to travel to that convict shit pit anytime soon and, b) I have no need for a prossie as I'm busy enough in that department.

Think of Neil. That's who I feel sorry for. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

They can fuck right off.

Of course the BBC are championing their cause. Although they're likely to disappear up their own arse quite quickly. On the one hand they're supporting their right to work, but I guarantee they'll also be condemning the 'punters' and pimps that put the money in their handbags as manipulators and exploiters. 

A prossie is a prossie. Not a 'sex worker' or any other PC description attached to a slag that rents out her cunt for profit. If they don't like it, learn to fucking type.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course the BBC are championing their cause. Although they're likely to disappear up their own arse quite quickly. On the one hand they're supporting their right to work, but I guarantee they'll also be condemning the 'punters' and pimps that put the money in their handbags as manipulators and exploiters. 

A prossie is a prossie. Not a 'sex worker' or any other PC description attached to a slag that rents out her cunt for profit. If they don't like it, learn to fucking type.

In Southampton, the police are no longer nicking the skaghead bitches for soliciting but any drivers suspected of kerb crawling are pulled over by the filth and issued with cautions. It happened to a mate of mine after driving back from South Wales one night and called in to get something from his lock up on the way home. A female plod accompanied by a couple of meatheads knocked on his window and started screeching about him "soliciting for sexual services". She soon fucked off when his Mum who was a kip on the back seat woke up and explained to the clueless bint that although she was broadminded for a lady of her age, she wouldn't take too kindly to being present while her son was giving a prossie one on the front seat.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

In Southampton, the police are no longer nicking the skaghead bitches for soliciting but any drivers suspected of kerb crawling are pulled over by the filth and issued with cautions. It happened to a mate of mine after driving back from South Wales one night and called in to get something from his lock up on the way home. A female plod accompanied by a couple of meatheads knocked on his window and started screeching about him "soliciting for sexual services". She soon fucked off when his Mum who was a kip on the back seat woke up and explained to the clueless bint that although she was broadminded for a lady of her age, she wouldn't take too kindly to being present while her son was giving a prossie one on the front seat.

I'm surprised the vaccuum brained banshee didnt nick your mum for being a brass. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

It’s the fucking prices they charge that I object too.....oh..did I say that out loud?  (Fuck fuck fuck)

I've heard some of them are charging 40 quid for a nosh. That's fucking outrageous! You can get two sisters with bum fun included for that in Bangkok. (Or so I've heard!)

52 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

A friend of mine, after an argument with his girlfriend, drove her to Portman road in Ipswich, which was a red light district after dark, wound down the window, when the first prossie approached, he handed her a tenner, motioned to his girlfriend and said to the prossie... "give us a wank and show this cunt how it's done"

A novel way of ending a relationship I thought.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A friend of mine, after an argument with his girlfriend, drove her to Portman road in Ipswich, which was a red light district after dark, wound down the window, when the first prossie approached, he handed her a tenner, motioned to his girlfriend and said to the prossie... "give us a wank and show this cunt how it's done"

A novel way of ending a relationship I thought.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

...or if that's too difficult, train to be a door supervisor.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fucking hell Eric, shot down in flames. You'd better bale out before your plane hits the ground. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Or I might become a manufacturing economist who goes on PPE buying trips, despite also claiming that my job is mainly concerned with aerospace, although I would naturally be sent to the Middle East on oil production business. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Think of Neil. That's who I feel sorry for. 

Dont worry about me,I've taken a part-time job in an old peoples home,more clunge than you could shake a stick at and the next day they cant fucking remember what you did to them.Not a lot of moisture but any port in a storm eh?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or I might become a manufacturing economist who goes on PPE buying trips, despite also claiming that my job is mainly concerned with aerospace, although I would naturally be sent to the Middle East on oil production business. 

What you on about?  I've never been on a PPE buying trip nor to the middle east on oil production business. I've never directly worked for an oil producer either. It might be helpful if you make your jibes based on what I actually said rather on what you think I said. 

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

What you on about?  I've never been on a PPE buying trip nor to the middle east on oil production business. I've never directly worked for an oil producer either. It might be helpful if you make your jibes based on what I actually said rather on what you think I said. 

You mentioned a PPE buying trip recently, and also a trip to visit an oilfield. With a ridiculous back story that your protection detail did the unthinkable and armed the client, which they wouldn't do because you would have been psychologically and emotionally an unknown element. If not on oil business, why visit an oilfield?