CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The removal of statues

Eddie

14 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well bally baby..didnt take you long to be gummin at the bit ...we like our green fields as they are..and as the sayin goes..níl aon tintain mar do thintain féin..they seem to like the community's theyve established in England..who are we to stop them ..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Fucks sake Panz. I had a really good feeling about your absence from the site recently. Every day I’ve been tuning into RTE news looking for a stretcher being carried out to the dumpster with a chewed up Fisher Price saxophone (Age 2 to 7) poking out of the zip on the body bag. Not because of any sectarian prejudice towards you, just the fact that you’re a fenian.lol.

Only kidding. How the fuck are ya?

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

Fucks sake Panz. I had a really good feeling about your absence from the site recently. Every day I’ve been tuning into RTE news looking for a stretcher being carried out to the dumpster with a chewed up Fisher Price saxophone (Age 2 to 7) poking out of the zip on the body bag. Not because of any sectarian prejudice towards you, just the fact that you’re a fenian.lol.

Only kidding. How the fuck are ya?

Im grand bally baby..funeral games really taken off here..ima man in demand..nobody does a funeral like the Irish..dead on Monday buried by Wednesday..10 minutes of tootling n im down the road and on to me next adventure..since the bars n clubs are shut ive practiced more n now have a repertoire of mournful dirges that would even drag a tear outa yer hardened fizzgog

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im grand bally baby..funeral games really taken off here..ima man in demand..nobody does a funeral like the Irish..dead on Monday buried by Wednesday..10 minutes of tootling n im down the road and on to me next adventure..since the bars n clubs are shut ive practiced more n now have a repertoire of mournful dirges that would even drag a tear outa yer hardened fizzgog

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I’ve always found that ‘The sash my father wore’ is hard to beat when the atmosphere’s a bit in need of a lift. I’d stand by the door though, all things considered. And probably have a cab ticking over outside.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I saw this cunt last night. Astounding. And she is a race advisor to Lambeth police division. Nothing should surprise anyone anymore. The Cathy Neumann slag is highly regarded by the left wing media. I remember Jordan Peterson ripping her a massive new arsehole and a few days later seeing her actually convinced that she’d come out on top.

Peterson is a god.I saw that interview when it was shown on C4 news and could tell he was going to fucking annihilate her within the first 2 minutes. By the end, I think the Neanderthal part of her brain had switched on and she was moist between the legs because she couldn't even string a proper sentence together. Newman was completely out of her depth.

Peterson's Bill C-16 Canadian senate hearing testimony is required viewing for anyone opposed to the cult of political correctness.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Peterson is a god.I saw that interview when it was shown on C4 news and could tell he was going to fucking annihilate her within the first 2 minutes. By the end, I think the Neanderthal part of her brain had switched on and she was moist between the legs because she couldn't even string a proper sentence together. Newman was completely out of her depth.

Peterson's Bill C-16 Canadian senate hearing testimony is required viewing for anyone opposed to the cult of political correctness.

I’ve watched a lot of Peterson and he is a match for anyone I’ve seen. The one thing the Marxist woke  left cannot cope with is sensible and reasonable debate. So it’s “You’re a racist, fascist, bigoted.....blah blah blah.” Argument won!  Funny how these cunts will get themselves purple with rage over climate change, screaming that science backs them up. But when it comes to gender thousands of years of scientific belief are conveniently ignored. These cunts will not prevail as throughout history every revolution has always ended with the idealogs turning on themselves and self imploding.

”This way to the guillotine Monsieur Robespierre” “Merci Beacoup Mon Ami. VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!”

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Not really a great advertisement for your homeland Panz, if even the filthy uncivilised savages of the world think it’s a shithole and can’t wait to get the fuck out of there.

Someone made a mistake in choosing Amazing Grace to be sung at George Floyd's funeral....it was written by John newton the now much hated slave trader.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Someone made a mistake in choosing Amazing Grace to be sung at George Floyd's funeral....it was written by John newton the now much hated slave trader.

For much of his life he was an abolishionist but that does not matter to these dopey cunts .. if you saw a jar of robinsons jam as a child in the 1950s to these cunts you are a racist.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I’ve always found that ‘The sash my father wore’ is hard to beat when the atmosphere’s a bit in need of a lift. I’d stand by the door though, all things considered. And probably have a cab ticking over outside.

Norratall bally baby me red haired northern prod lass took me to a few of her more ...patriotic establishments for drinkies..paddys are paddys ..at closing time my brand of ballax is no different to yer brand of ballax..kmeer that lad that runs the union jack shop on the lower newtonards road is a hoot..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Norratall bally baby me red haired northern prod lass took me to a few of her more ...patriotic establishments for drinkies..paddys are paddys ..at closing time my brand of ballax is no different to yer brand of ballax..kmeer that lad that runs the union jack shop on the lower newtonards road is a hoot..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

At the end of the day Panz a spud’s  a spud and our motorways won’t build themselves.

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Is that Les Dawson in the blue dress? 

On 12/06/2020 at 23:43, Rev said:

I'm out of the loop on the internecine feuding on here, but had my day brighten immeasurably upon learning that one of those Commie AntiFa/BLM fuckwits managed to get his empty head flattened when the statue he was pulling down burst his skull like an over-ripe turnip. I do hope it's life-changing and that he spends the remaining time he has left pissing and shitting into a bag.

Michael Schumacher's a cunt.

Nope..... his head was split open like a melon...... come on get it right.   

On 12/06/2020 at 06:09, Eddie said:

Fuck off.

To remove a statue that is causing offense...... don’t you simply gather a sufficient petition of names... apply to the local council. In Bristol that’s a Labour council I believe.    Then have the council remove it.

if it was or is so fucking offensive why have the black councilors not proposed such a removal in the past twenty or thirty years?

someones making this fake sympathy shit up... I can smell it.

still it’s trending a lot in the interweb...so it must be true and appalling and racist and if I’m a 17 year old prick I swallow this shit like it’s significant.

all forgotten in 18 months time.

seen it all before..moss side, toxteth, Bristol, Camden, brixton..... nothing new to see here.

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

To remove a statue that is causing offense...... don’t you simply gather a sufficient petition of names... apply to the local council. In Bristol that’s a Labour council I believe.    Then have the council remove it.

if it was or is so fucking offensive why have the black councilors not proposed such a removal in the past twenty or thirty years?

someones making this fake sympathy shit up... I can smell it.

still it’s trending a lot in the interweb...so it must be true and appalling and racist and if I’m a 17 year old prick I swallow this shit like it’s significant.

all forgotten in 18 months time.

seen it all before..moss side, toxteth, Bristol, Camden, brixton..... nothing new to see here.

In Belfast as a kid my mum would say to me and my brother...”If you two are going out rioting, make sure you’re back hone by six for your tea or there’ll be no more rioting this week for you.” Part of growing up  isn’t it? A bit of looting and rioting.

15 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

They dont seem to like the climate here or the frequent firebombing of their rural reception centres..infact when most of em get residency they tend to skip the jurisdiction and go to relatives in England trukky baby..they seem to have turned parts of the UK into a home from home 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Not for much longer Paddy boy. Maximum Brexit starts in 6 months which means no more freedom of movement unless they have citizenship. Pritti Patel is also putting together an immigration bill that would make Idi Amin weep. It will not only stop the cunts coming in but will also fast track their deportation back to where they came from so expect regular deliveries of terrorists and rapists from the UK next year.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

In Belfast as a kid my mum would say to me and my brother...”If you two are going out rioting, make sure you’re back hone by six for your tea or there’ll be no more rioting this week for you.” Part of growing up  isn’t it? A bit of looting and rioting.

I'm surprised Ireland hasn't had a decent cricket team for decades. The way the youth's lobbed those bricks was pretty impressive. 

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Not for much longer Paddy boy. Maximum Brexit starts in 6 months which means no more freedom of movement unless they have citizenship. Pritti Patel is also putting together an immigration bill that would make Idi Amin weep. It will not only stop the cunts coming in but will also fast track their deportation back to where they came from so expect regular deliveries of terrorists and rapists from the UK next year.

Speaking of travelling and the lovely priti..even yer nua passport is black trukky baby..HM government is really taking on board this whole bame thing

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Is this eastern Europeans or children with beards from exotic locations arriving in £8.50 Dinghy's?