CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear a cap with a flat peak

Stubby Pecker

In my opinion the whole idea of wearing a baseball style cap is to keep the sun off your bonce and more so out of your eyes.

The sort I'm talking about seem to think wearing one of these hideous head toppers instantly transforms them from the IT technician they really are into some super rad, extreme sports, hardcore hero who's out there and stylish.

Not the case; it simply makes them look a right cunt as testified by the stupid fucking great hole in their earlobes and the compulsory tattooed sleeves depicting their favourite super hero or some other childish tat.

Lewis Hamilton wears one. He's probably got a whole wardrobe full of them, the stupid boring twat.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In my opinion the whole idea of wearing a baseball style cap is to keep the sun off your bonce and more so out of your eyes.

The sort I'm talking about seem to think wearing one of these hideous head toppers instantly transforms them from the IT technician they really are into some super rad, extreme sports, hardcore hero who's out there and stylish.

Not the case; it simply makes them look a right cunt as testified by the stupid fucking great hole in their earlobes and the compulsory tattooed sleeves depicting their favourite super hero or some other childish tat.

Lewis Hamilton wears one. He's probably got a whole wardrobe full of them, the stupid boring twat.

I think you mean FLidz. Innit.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You wear on as well don't you Tucker?

I guess you yearn to be able to wear a dutch cap Lady P?

Unfortunately they wont do much good shoved up your big hairy man arse.

p.s. try to type a well constructed sentence next time you lonely freak, this "on" was shite

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I guess you yearn to be able to wear a dutch cap Lady P?

Unfortunately they wont do much good shoved up your big hairy man arse.

p.s. try to type a well constructed sentence next time you lonely freak, this "on" was shite

Sorry Tucker. I have been watching two beetles playing piggyback.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm confused. Do you mean baseball caps are for cunts or the old fashioned cloth cap? Because baseball caps are definitely for cunts. And worn back to front are fir fucking cunts.

Even worse are the Burberry sun visors that are worn upside down and back to front. Cunts who wear them like this should be pushed into Bristol Harbour, tied to some historically obscure cunt's statue.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm confused. Do you mean baseball caps are for cunts or the old fashioned cloth cap? Because baseball caps are definitely for cunts. And worn back to front are fir fucking cunts.

Even worse are the Burberry sun visors that are worn upside down and back to front. Cunts who wear them like this should be pushed into Bristol Harbour, tied to some historically obscure cunt's statue.

Bellow is what I'm on about, but yes, people under 70 who wear cloths caps are indeed cunts. I sometimes wear a cap with a curved peak and I'm also a cunt. Sometimes backwards.

Design Your Own Snapback Cap - Custom Made Flat Peak Caps ...

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't work out if the bloke is Clive James or James Caan. But she looks like that bird in that picture of that bloke kissing that bird's arse.

Clive James was my first guess but now I'm thinking Andrew Neil? I'm guessing his other sweat mitt is firmly placed on her arse cheek 

38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Clive James was my first guess but now I'm thinking Andrew Neil? I'm guessing his other sweat mitt is firmly placed on her arse cheek 

Andrew Neil you thick cunt .. he looks nothing like Clive James @Cuntybaws will probably have a pic of how Clive James looks now.

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've just seen some BLM cunt on the news wearing a "Make Africa Great Again" baseball cap.

Again?

These cunts hate living in white countries. They hate white people. They should all fuck off to their beloved Africa, where they can sit around in a dust bowl, eating flies and giving birth to doomed kids. Then, if they're lucky, they will get hacked to pieces by the henchmen of one of the bejewelled, corrupt pigs that preside over that continent.