CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dame Vera Lynn

Trucking Funt

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At his peak, Mike Tyson would have left him on the canvas without breaking sweat. A cunt most certainly, but the last truly great heavyweight. No finesse, just an unstoppable wrecking ball of a fighter. Cut from the same cloth as Marciano.

As a fan of the noble sport I have to disagree with you Eric. I don't like to compare fighters from different eras but I'm a Lennox Lewis fan myself simply because his jab was pure fucking mustard. Tyson couldn't live with it, neither could the master counter puncher Holyfield. Vitali Kiltscho couldn't beat him despite him being 5 years past his best. Yes, he got lazy against McCall and Rahman but he completely dominated them in rematches. If you watch Joe Rogan's podcasts he describes how he fucked Tyson up during a training camp in 1984. For my money, Lewis is the greatest technically gifted boxer of all time and I think he would have battered Ali in 3 rounds without breaking a sweat.

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

As a fan of the noble sport I have to disagree with you Eric. I don't like to compare fighters from different eras but I'm a Lennox Lewis fan myself simply because his jab was pure fucking mustard. Tyson couldn't live with it, neither could the master counter puncher Holyfield. Vitali Kiltscho couldn't beat him despite him being 5 years past his best. Yes, he got lazy against McCall and Rahman but he completely dominated them in rematches. If you watch Joe Rogan's podcasts he describes how he fucked Tyson up during a training camp in 1984. For my money, Lewis is the greatest technically gifted boxer of all time and I think he would have battered Ali in 3 rounds without breaking a sweat.

I knew the certain members of the Conteh family professionally and the view was that John was extraordinarily gifted and massively underachieved..

John Conteh’s son is an a fabulous golfer...

56 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

We shall have to disagree. I don't think Lewis could have withstood a 21 year old Tyson. Would you agree that Audley Harrison was our shittest heavyweight?

54 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I knew the certain members of the Conteh family professionally and the view was that John was extraordinarily gifted and massively underachieved..

John Conteh’s son is an a fabulous golfer...

Alan Minter would have achieved a lot more if he hadn't had rice paper for skin. Lloyd Honeyghan was great in his day too.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

One of the biggest ever upsets when Honeyghan beat Don Currie.

If I could pick a dream fight between 2 boxers at their best, it would be Nigel Benn vs Marvin Hagler. Both hard as nails sluggers. Would've been a bloodbath more akin to a street fight. My only criticism of Benn was that he didn't actually kill that vile cunt Mclellan. He wasn't expected to win that fight and Mclellan was only brought over to give him a hiding and put him in his place. Snigger snigger.😂

22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind this shite ratty, I watched another excellent documentary this morning on Al Jazerah on why the Arabs useless military tactics and lack of coordination led to the Israelis believing they were invincible after the 6 day war when the rag head ran away like girls. An apartheid state was them set up and we've been dealing with the shit storm ever since.

Check it out motherfucker

I'd rather put a rabbi's verruca shavings on my pasta

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I could pick a dream fight between 2 boxers at their best, it would be Nigel Benn vs Marvin Hagler. Both hard as nails sluggers. Would've been a bloodbath more akin to a street fight. My only criticism of Benn was that he didn't actually kill that vile cunt Mclellan. He wasn't expected to win that fight and Mclellan was only brought over to give him a hiding and put him in his place. Snigger snigger.😂

McClellan has a fate worse arguably than death...

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We shall have to disagree. I don't think Lewis could have withstood a 21 year old Tyson. Would you agree that Audley Harrison was our shittest heavyweight?

Fraudley was indeed a disgrace to British boxing. I have to stress however that 21 year old Tyson demolished a weak division. Bruno fucked him up for 4 rounds before he realized he was being mugged by another darkie and woke up. Lewis was a tactical master with superior technical ability.