CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dame Vera Lynn

Trucking Funt

I wonder if they'll erect a statue of her in Dover? Or will some little white middle class fucking tart with a degree in social studies get offended because somewhere down the line she believes our Vera was racist? 

"I believe Ms Lynnn had a neighbour who had a black cat called "Nigger" and Ms Lynn used to feed the cat when her neighbour was out fighting fires during the blitz. If this isn't the actions of a racist then I don't know what is". Said Sara Palmer-Poomtang director of Racial harmony in the workplace. 

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No justice in the world when this rancid old trout gets to 103, yet Willie Thorne gets barely into his mid sixties. One made a good living bending over tables and handling wood to polite applause in dimly lit Working Men’s Clubs. The other cunt went bald at 30. 

Not just bald. Preternaturally shiny as well. Still, not as bad as the botched transplant horror show lurking beneath Jimmy Whites rug.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not just bald. Preternaturally shiny as well. Still, not as bad as the botched transplant horror show lurking beneath Jimmy Whites rug.

That’s no rug. Jimmy was the index patient for hair transplant surgery, and sadly due to a labelling error he has a monkey scrotum where his scalp should be. And while we are on the subject of sporting pricks with hair transplants, I bet Spudface Rooney is in deep mourning today, given I expect he spent his formative years imagining he was the meat in a Vera Lynn / Queen Mum sandwich. 

23 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No justice in the world when this rancid old trout gets to 103, yet Willie Thorne gets barely into his mid sixties. One made a good living bending over tables and handling wood to polite applause in dimly lit Working Men’s Clubs. The other cunt went bald at 30. 

I didn't know Vera went bald at 30. 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

My uncle was at El Alamein,  and she gave him and his mates a signed photo, when she entertained them.  He was so proud of it, but he always was a daft cunt.

Fuck off.

My great uncle was also a El Alamein but defiantly on the British side. Was you uncle with the 15th or 21st Panzer Division?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I wonder if they'll erect a statue of her in Dover? Or will some little white middle class fucking tart with a degree in social studies get offended because somewhere down the line she believes our Vera was racist? 

"I believe Ms Lynnn had a neighbour who had a black cat called "Nigger" and Ms Lynn used to feed the cat when her neighbour was out fighting fires during the blitz. If this isn't the actions of a racist then I don't know what is". Said Sara Palmer-Poomtang director of Racial harmony in the workplace. 

My grampy had a black lab called nigger but there was no cunt to get offended by it in the 40s

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

My great uncle was also a El Alamein but defiantly on the British side. Was you uncle with the 15th or 21st Panzer Division?

My grampy had a black lab called nigger but there was no cunt to get offended by it in the 40s

I think they had other things on their minds back then.