CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gary Lineker

Eddie

56 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Do kindly fuck off? Christ, it’s like watching Richard Briers play one of the Kray Twins.

I’ll take that as a compliment I think, you lobotomised woodlouse. I’d much rather you exchange such high-class badinage with your other friends in the freak show. I’m afraid I have no time for irritating twerps who are on a one-way track to the Cooler before long, given your unwarranted attack on OCR. 

Drink bleach. Slowly. 

• Like 2

Well, for the first time in about 8 years I am going to be watching MOTD tonight. I suggest everyone of you cunts do the same to try and get the viewing figures to 22 million+. That'll teach the BBC a fucking lesson - that jug-eared cunt they're using as a figurehead is a waste of £1.3million / year.

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I thought you were a Gooner, you fucking disgrace? Wrighty was an absolute fucking legend for your lot, up there with Henry, Bergkamp, Adams and the lot. Quite what he’s done to offend you I can only imagine. 

I am,he was. The problem is that the lily livered leftie has transitioned into a woke,PC puppet,cuckold pussy. The good thing to come out of this is that either the Beeb or Lineker are done with so it's a win win situation

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

I am,he was. The problem is that the lily livered leftie has transitioned into a woke,PC puppet,cuckold pussy. The good thing to come out of this is that either the Beeb or Lineker are done with so it's a win win situation

I don’t see it myself Neil. Where is the evidence for Wright having changed his World view? Might it be that rather like your famously unevenly-loaded Rascal, you’ve drifted further to the right with each passing year? The curse of the middle aged man is surely to wake up one day and realise you’ve become everything you once used to rail against. Morrissey Syndrome. The irony of you, and others, celebrating the suppression of free speech on The Corner of all places, is quite a sight to behold. 

It’s times like these I miss Arsene Wenger; he’d have something insightful to say about this sorry situation. 

27 minutes ago, Neil said:

Him and Lineker were both fucking shit compared to Robbie Fowler. If that cunt had been selected for England on merit, we would have another World Cup in the trophy cabinet. But no, he wasn’t politically acceptable. He was a proper working class cunt who supported real people like the dock workers. 
 A pure goal scoring machine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Him and Lineker were both fucking shit compared to Robbie Fowler. If that cunt had been selected for England on merit, we would have another World Cup in the trophy cabinet. But no, he wasn’t politically acceptable. He was a proper working class cunt who supported real people like the dock workers. 
 A pure goal scoring machine. 

I can't stand the jug eared twat, but he was a fucking good striker.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Neil, you bitter old racist... Did you know Claude, that Gooner cunt off of Arsenal TV? I liked him, proper fan and funny cunt to boot. He's dead now, which I'm also glad of. 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The irony of you, and others, celebrating the suppression of free speech on The Corner of all places, is quite a sight to behold. 

I don't think there's too much irony there. The BBC, civil servants, and others, rightly have political neutrality written into their contracts. Not that it would ever happen, but if Reeta Chakrabarti compared Diane Abbott to Idi Amin in a drunken late night tweet, she'd be suspended before you could say "fat, black, mass-murdering cannibal".

The timing of it though, with the row over Richard Sharp still ongoing, is not great optics.

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't think there's too much irony there. The BBC, civil servants, and others, rightly have political neutrality written into their contracts. Not that it would ever happen, but if Reeta Chakrabarti compared Diane Abbott to Idi Amin in a drunken late night tweet, she'd be suspended before you could say "fat, black, mass-murdering cannibal".

The timing of it though, with the row over Richard Sharp still ongoing, is not great optics.

I’ve just had a look on isacunt for a comparable Lineker thread. The second reply was Jewdy/Freddie. I’ve left a reply to him instructing him to get back over here. It hasn’t appeared on the page. Will he see it?

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve just had a look on isacunt for a comparable Lineker thread. The second reply was Jewdy/Freddie. I’ve left a reply to him instructing him to get back over here. It hasn’t appeared on the page. Will he see it?

That snippet Frank posted earlier is worth a watch. As it says, they were quite happy when Lineker was slagging off Qatar's human rights record...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

1. The central principle of The Corner, surely, is that’s it’s the place to say the unsayable (with some exceptions). That contributors to such a site celebrate the defenestration of another person expressing an opinion does seem a bit ironic to me. 

2. Gary is currently locked into a dispute with HMRC about how much of an “employee” he is. He hasn’t, it seems, signed any employment contract, and certainly nothing which commits him to a neutered presence on social media. If he had, do you not think Robbie Gibb would have handed it to The Daily Heil by now?

3. Reeta is a News presenter. She’d be commenting on her own area if she defamed a politician, which is frowned upon in the BBC Editorial Standards document currently doing the rounds. In the same document, a Sports presenter commenting outside their area is given as an example of a “low likelihood standards breach”. 

4. The Richard Sharp story is more than bad optics, it’s a smoking gun. He’s the Chair of an organisation whose impartiality is apparently so vaunted, yet he can give £400k to the ruling party and not an eyelid is batted. So it becomes not about expressing an opinion per se, but rather what that opinion is and who it supports. In the highly unlikely event Gary had tweeted his support to the “Stop The Boats” policy, equally breaching his “impartiality”, he’d still be presenting his show tonight. We all know that. 

If the BBC had any sense, they’d have publicly told the Daily Mail to get fucked, whilst perhaps quietly asking Gary to stop making their life so difficult. The fact that the Beeb have the Orwell quote (about liberty being the freedom to tell people what they do not want to hear) on their HQ, is surely the last word on the saga.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

1. The central principle of The Corner, surely, is that’s it’s the place to say the unsayable (with some exceptions). That contributors to such a site celebrate the defenestration of another person expressing an opinion does seem a bit ironic to me. 

2. Gary is currently locked into a dispute with HMRC about how much of an “employee” he is. He hasn’t, it seems, signed any employment contract, and certainly nothing which commits him to a neutered presence on social media. If he had, do you not think Robbie Gibb would have handed it to The Daily Heil by now?

3. Reeta is a News presenter. She’d be commenting on her own area if she defamed a politician, which is frowned upon in the BBC Editorial Standards document currently doing the rounds. In the same document, a Sports presenter commenting outside their area is given as an example of a “low likelihood standards breach”. 

4. The Richard Sharp story is more than bad optics, it’s a smoking gun. He’s the Chair of an organisation whose impartiality is apparently so vaunted, yet he can give £400k to the ruling party and not an eyelid is batted. So it becomes not about expressing an opinion per se, but rather what that opinion is and who it supports. In the highly unlikely event Gary had tweeted his support to the “Stop The Boats” policy, equally breaching his “impartiality”, he’d still be presenting his show tonight. We all know that. 

If the BBC had any sense, they’d have publicly told the Daily Mail to get fucked, whilst perhaps quietly asking Gary to stop making their life so difficult. The fact that the Beeb have the Orwell quote (about liberty being the freedom to tell people what they do not want to hear) on their HQ, is surely the last word on the saga.

They’re only picking on him because he’s black.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That snippet Frank posted earlier is worth a watch. As it says, they were quite happy when Lineker was slagging off Qatar's human rights record...

Quite. To his current detractors, it’s not about him having an opinion, it’s about him having the wrong opinion. A position the Qataris would thoroughly approve of. 

It is not really about what his opinions are .. he has every right to say what he has said but he and the other celebrity cunts should not be immune form the consequences. Far too many of these cunts have been in cushy jobs for too long, Chris Packham is another one even "national treasure" David Attenborough, newreaders well past their sell by dates and they freeze out newcomers. Clear the decks and let in some fresh air regardess of their opinions left or right.

2 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

It is not really about what his opinions are .. he has every right to say what he has said but he and the other celebrity cunts should not be immune form the consequences. Far too many of these cunts have been in cushy jobs for too long, Chris Packham is another one even "national treasure" David Attenborough, newreaders well past their sell by dates and they freeze out newcomers. Clear the decks and let in some fresh air regardess of their opinions left or right.

Patrick Christys on GB News. 
 Talk TV is another good one. They awarded Lineker ‘Plank Of The Week’ last night.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Quite. To his current detractors, it’s not about him having an opinion, it’s about him having the wrong opinion. A position the Qataris would thoroughly approve of. 

Its about him taking adcantage of the his jobs with the BBC have given him to amplify his own personal opinions on matters with little relevance to his job ,, at the end of the day he is an average cunt from Leicester who has done well for himself by doing a job paid for by Joe Public after he retired as a fairly average football player.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Patrick Christys on GB News. 
 Talk TV is another good one. They awarded Lineker ‘Plank Of The Week’ last night.

I disagree with you on many things but a harsh truth is that we simply have no room or means to accomodate these people coming across the channel. In simple terms the government have no alternative but to do everything possible to try to stop these people and what they are doing does not compare with what the nazis did. Linerker and his fellow presenters and pundits should be ashamed of themselves and remember who actually pays for their wages and if that is a problem for them they should resign.

• Like 1