CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Let the hand wringing begin

Stubby Pecker

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How do you know? Under that outfit they're probably grinning like  window lickers on their way to the seaside on the sunshine bus. 

If they're grinning it's because that's the position of their mouth, caused by the wires holding their jaws together after they've been 'corrected' by their husbands.

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't go starting arguments you cunt, but you are right of course.

Roops is always right. One of the laws of science that is indisputable. She just gives the impression of always being wrong. And she’s a cunt.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Roops is always right. One of the laws of science that is indisputable. She just gives the impression of always being wrong. And she’s a cunt.

She's particularly insufferable at the moment what with fermenting arguments hither and thither 

On the blob 24/7, 365

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Bloody hell.

Indeed. I pity the poor cunts who have to live with her work, sorry got told what to do by her.

Imagine rocking up to work one day after grafting yer tits off on important project and being confronted by lady evil bitch telling you you've done it all wrong? I'm sure the obnoxious fucker has only escaped the odd left hook because of the salt axe wound it's inflicted with

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. I pity the poor cunts who have to live with her work, sorry got told what to do by her.

Imagine rocking up to work one day after grafting yer tits off on important project and being confronted by lady evil bitch telling you you've done it all wrong? I'm sure the obnoxious fucker has only escaped the odd left hook because of the salt axe wound it's inflicted with

She’s been very quiet for a few days. I wouldn’t wish her any harm but I do hope she’s dead.

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't go starting arguments you cunt, but you are right of course.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

She's particularly insufferable at the moment what with fermenting arguments hither and thither 

On the blob 24/7, 365

On the contrary, more often the fermentation is instigated elsewhere as this recent parade of petulance demonstrates.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 23/06/2020 at 14:02, Stubby Pecker said:

Hold those woke thoughts jiggers; If you tune into the glorious BBC Iplayer you can watch not only those horrible neo nazis bent on wrecking our multi cultural utopia but also:

- Black Hollywood

- Another fucking documentary on Stephen Laurence (this'll get @Eric Cuntman off the long run...)

- Panorama, the George Floyd Killing

- Will Britain Ever Have A Black PM (Gosh I hope so!)

- Black and British: A Forgotten history

- Lenny Henry: Young, Gifted and Black 

- Back In Time For Brixton

- Black and Scottish

- Racism in Football

- Britain Forgotten Slave Owners

- The Unwanted: The Secret Windrush Files

- Racism in the UK: I Feel Like an Alien

- What do we do with the UKs symbols of slavery?

- The USAs History with Police Brutality 

- The Rap Game UK

- Some daft cunt I've never heard of talking about the black history tattoos he's got that make him look like an even bigger wanker than before

- Storyville: the black panthers

If you haven't already watched these then hang your head in shame. When the schools go back the Government has decided to show all of these back to back on a continuous loop so as to learn up primary kids about the vile race hate filled world we live in a what utter cunts us crackers behave like towards the lovely blacks and their harmonious ways.

When you've watched the about move on to the dozen of so documentaries the BBC have about poofs, gender benders and butch dykes. 

Exactly the sort of woke bullshit the Anti British Broadcasting Corporation loves shoving down our throats, while covering up for well known nonces of course.

But it gets worse. They have allocated 100 mill of our dough to create a “Department of Creative Diversity.” Head of this department?.........the race baiter and commie slag, June Sarpong! 

Fucking hot today innit?

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Exactly the sort of woke bullshit the Anti British Broadcasting Corporation loves shoving down our throats, while covering up for well known nonces of course.

But it gets worse. They have allocated 100 mill of our dough to create a “Department of Creative Diversity.” Head of this department?.........the race baiter and commie slag, June Sarpong! 

Fucking hot today innit?

June Sarpong? You heard her speak? Think Quint from Jaws running his fingernails down the blackboard. Fucking excruciating. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

June Sarpong? You heard her speak? Think Quint from Jaws running his fingernails down the blackboard. Fucking excruciating. 

She was the long time partner of David Lammy until a few years ago. Really surprising that she would have such strong views on race. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Guest judgetwi
29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She was the long time partner of David Lammy until a few years ago. Really surprising that she would have such strong views on race. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I sure David ‘my friend died in Grenfell’ Lammy is married to a white woman. If he is she must be one of the good whites (ie rich as fuck) not one of the nasty cunt whites like us who kept him in chains for all those years. 

I’m regretting that now obviously. I’m regretting that I didn’t whip the shit out of the fucking lying, opportunist, race baiting bag of dogshit. Cunt.

57 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I sure David ‘my friend died in Grenfell’ Lammy is married to a white woman. If he is she must be one of the good whites (ie rich as fuck) not one of the nasty cunt whites like us who kept him in chains for all those years. 

I’m regretting that now obviously. I’m regretting that I didn’t whip the shit out of the fucking lying, opportunist, race baiting bag of dogshit. Cunt.

That dont make sense, seeing as it was the rich white cunts that had slaves. 

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That dont make sense, seeing as it was the rich white cunts that had slaves. 

I believe Judge was highlighting the hypocrisy of the modern negro. Who now align themselves with the very class of white person who in times gone by, would have been the people who bought and traded slaves. 

I.e. Their whole argument is an exercise in contradiction and disappearing up their own arses. But everybody's too scared to point it out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/06/2020 at 01:34, Eric Cuntman said:

I believe Judge was highlighting the hypocrisy of the modern negro. Who now align themselves with the very class of white person who in times gone by, would have been the people who bought and traded slaves. 

I.e. Their whole argument is an exercise in contradiction and disappearing up their own arses. But everybody's too scared to point it out.

Anyone who has an Amazon firestick or any device with Alexa function try asking the fucker...”Alexa do all lives matter?

Answer: “All lives matter, however, Black lives are disproportionately in danger in the fight against systematic racism and injustice. To learn how you can take action, I recommend visiting blackliveslivesmatter.com and NAACP.org.

Its all over I’m afraid.

The millennials have been programmed into believing that Alexa and Siri are harmless sources of information and nothing will convince them otherwise.

Bye now.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Anyone who has an Amazon firestick or any device with Alexa function try asking the fucker...”Alexa do all lives matter?

Answer: “All lives matter, however, Black lives are disproportionately in danger in the fight against systematic racism and injustice. To learn how you can take action, I recommend visiting blackliveslivesmatter.com and NAACP.org.

Its all over I’m afraid.

The millennials have been programmed into believing that Alexa and Siri are harmless sources of information and nothing will convince them otherwise.

Bye now.

For real blud? Is Alexa white an' tings? I'm proper up for dat shit in dis place an tings. Recognise Fam.

• 1 year later...