CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Order of Nine Angles

Guest Weary&Disgusted

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m seeing the numbers 2 and 9. Ding will beat Ronnie 13-12 this evening. 

I can't even watch it this year Frank. Apart from the fact that the BBC have turned its' presentation into a festival of inclusivity, I saw Barry Hawkins accidentally sit in Robertsons chair, proceedings were suspended while an official ran out and disinfected the seat base... what about the table surface? The players have to place the palms of their hands directly onto it, utter fucking lunacy.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't even watch it this year Frank. Apart from the fact that the BBC have turned its' presentation into a festival of inclusivity, I saw Barry Hawkins accidentally sit in Robertsons chair, proceedings were suspended while an official ran out and disinfected the seat base... what about the table surface? The players have to place the palms of their hands directly onto it, utter fucking lunacy.

The canned clapping. 

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That would help. Currently, its soulless and empty. Imagine Darts with no crowd.

They have it... canned applause through tinny speakers in the auditorium after a century break and at the end of each game. And players must use their own rest.

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

They have it... canned applause through tinny speakers in the auditorium after a century break and at the end of each game. And players must use their own rest.

All pointless, bearing in mind my earlier observation about table contact. Especially considering that Ronnie can't go five minutes without fishing bogies from his nostrils.

On 07/08/2020 at 14:04, Frank said:

Pen I’m back in London and I’ve booked myself a test run on the new Vanmoof S3 electric bike. I can’t use a normal bicycle because of the muscle atrophy in both legs. This looks like the ideal compromise. What do you think? It’s just over 2k with the insurance and maintenance packages.

Forget the bike. Put everything you’ve got into life insurance.

On 7 August 2020 at 22:02, Frank said:

It's funny Stubbs, after all these years.. for whatever reason, the only address I've been provided with that is pinpoint accurate, is Ape's mum's address. What do I do with that? She's 78!

I agree with the good major c on this one- a pencil limbed AIDS victim like you would get the shit kicked out of you by a 98 year old let alone apes mum. I thought it was blokes you liked raping? You'd have to drug them first of course

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Do another video franky, we all want to see your daughters swimming timetable on the fridge again, you thick fucking cunt

• Like 1

On 09/08/2020 at 16:55, Eric Cuntman said:

All pointless, bearing in mind my earlier observation about table contact. Especially considering that Ronnie can't go five minutes without fishing bogies from his nostrils.

Extraordinary last three frames from Ronnie. Wonderful snooker and if it wasn’t for the obligatory post-match interview, I’d think the man a genius. No matter how successful you might be, in whichever field, if you don’t have the fundamental basics in life, you’ll always come across like a fucking sap. Do you know what I mean?

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Extraordinary last three frames from Ronnie. Wonderful snooker and if it wasn’t for the obligatory post-match interview, I’d think the man a genius. No matter how successful you might be, in whichever field, if you don’t have the fundamental basics in life, you’ll always come across like a fucking sap. Do you know what I mean?

Frank. If anyone ever refers to you as the GOAT they definitely mean you’re an actual fucking goat so don’t waste what little time you have left by thinking they mean  anything else.  No need whatsoever to thank me. I’m here for you always, as long as you don’t rip the arse out of it.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Nice. A crocodile will always be a crocodile. If you ever offer me a ride across a river, I'll shoot you in the fucking head and give you to Gyps as a handbag.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Berk 

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Berk 

I'm quite looking forward to the final tomorrow. Kyren Wilson only has about 50% of Ronnie's ability, but works really hard and has a much better temperament. O'Sullivan is a mental train wreck. Easily the most talented player ever, but if he turns up in the wrong mood, Anyone can beat him. 

On 24/06/2020 at 22:30, Weary&Disgusted said:

So there is apparently a group calling itself the Order of Nine Angles which is starting to become relatively popular (popular on the internet at any rate) with people in the UK.  This group professes to believe that the existing society needs to be destroyed so that it can be replaced with a "galactic imperium".  Okay, so far so good, a galactic imperium sounds pretty cool, our species finally becoming interstellar voyagers, sounds great.  Unfortunately, the ONA assert that to achieve our galactic imperium, it will be necessary to ritually murder and  /or sexually assault people, as well as committing a few random acts of terrorism.  Suddenly this is looking a lot less appealing.  

We are living in the 21st century.  We can construct sophisticated satellites to establish reliable global communication networks.  We are just starting to realise the potential of tailored gene therapy and to develop reliable and cost effective sources of clean renewable energy.  We even have ways to recycle plastic into hydrocarbon fuels now.  But there are also people telling us that we can solve all of our problems with ritual murder and jihad.  Why are there always folks who are determined to drag us back into the dark ages ?  Its so profoundly depressing, I don't even have the words.  I'm all for freedom of religious expression, but I feel I have to draw the line at terrorism and murder as a form of worship.  What the fuck is wrong with these people ?  Sometimes I genuinely despair of our species and dread the future.  

Look no further than... (short list of CC members on request, SAE please) 

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm quite looking forward to the final tomorrow. Kyren Wilson only has about 50% of Ronnie's ability, but works really hard and has a much better temperament. O'Sullivan is a mental train wreck. Easily the most talented player ever, but if he turns up in the wrong mood, Anyone can beat him. 

That's why Selby was reduced to a crying bucket of recriminations and bad loser shite. 

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sorry Eric. Any interest I had in snooker disappeared when Ray Reardon retired 

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's why Selby was reduced to a crying bucket of recriminations and bad loser shite. 

Selby is an ashen faced, miserable fucking boring cunt. The style and flair of a breeze block, and the personality of a courgette. 

I'd love to fuck the arse off his missus.

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The gentleman snooker player? Give me Ronnie any time. 

I love watching Ronnie play snooker. But the man is a world class prick. Always hanging out with the fat-faced avant garde charlatan Damian Hirst, because he thinks it elevates him from his Essex, son of a scumbag beginnings. turning up to events with no interest in winning, after a 3 day booze and cocaine session with Jimmy White and Ronnie Wood. 

A talent squandering cunt that would have at least ten world titles if he had been bothered. Still the best ever though. At his best, the missing link between Alex Higgins outrageous talent and the ruthlessly efficient match play of Davis or Reardon. 

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love watching Ronnie play snooker. But the man is a world class prick. Always hanging out with the fat-faced avant garde charlatan Damian Hirst, because he thinks it elevates him from his Essex, son of a scumbag beginnings. turning up to events with no interest in winning, after a 3 day booze and cocaine session with Jimmy White and Ronnie Wood. 

A talent squandering cunt that would have at least ten world titles if he had been bothered. Still the best ever though. At his best, the missing link between Alex Higgins outrageous talent and the ruthlessly efficient match play of Davis or Reardon. 

I totally agree. But it's always been little better than the dogs as "sport" so Ronnie fits the bill completely. 

• 1 year later...