CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DADS AND SONS ON TV

ChildeHarold

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well he's a pro golfer. And he bowls from the pavilion end, so gays play golf. So that's chipped your theory into the rough. 

He would never be a member of my club and you’re too vulgar to join our ladies section or the catering staff for that matter.....

lol.

On 18/07/2020 at 14:46, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's Larry and GEORGE Lamb you utter twat, and it's Bradley and BARNEY Walsh you double utter twat.

One out of three right is one more than I’d expect the cunt to get CBB, so credit where it’s due. There may be hope for the twat yet. I fucking hope not.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

One out of three right is one more than I’d expect the cunt to get CBB, so credit where it’s due. There may be hope for the twat yet. I fucking hope not.

He's probably too busy wanking himself into a coma looking at mens Willie's in Naked Attraction on the other channel.

Guest Gordon Bennett

Absolutely agree with the original sentiment - banal TV in the extreme. Didn't like any of these cunts when they were famous and certainly have no interest in any of the vacuous meanderings of their progeny.