CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

On 12/08/2020 at 18:21, King Billy said:

I’ve noticed that in the last couple of months (since George fucking Floyd invited himself into everyones lives) almost all TV ads which include a romantically involved couple buying a sofa or cooking a meal or walking a dog or whatever, are a black woman and  a white man or vice versa. I’m wondering if I should tell my missus to fuck off and invite the pretty mixed race bird up the road out, for a cut price ‘eat out to help out’ meal, and then back to mine for a ‘fuck the virus’ filth up session.

I would Bill, sounds like a solid game plan. Why not skip the meal, and just eat out "the pretty mixed race bird". 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/08/2020 at 19:04, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Entirely true, shame they didn't nail him to the floor in every film he's done as it might make them vaguely watchable then. There's always the motorbike crash to look forward to in the future 

Who the fuck are you?

Sort out a proper introduction for yourself and get an avatar or fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
On 31/08/2020 at 23:04, Earl of Punkape said:

Who the fuck are you?

Sort out a proper introduction for yourself and get an avatar or fuck off.

Your worst nightmare after seven stellas, asleep after eight. I'll choose an avatar, something inventive and outside the box like 

On 16/08/2020 at 19:01, Eric Cuntman said:

He's a little fucking shitcunt. All that 'look at me, aren't I nice' shit because he spends five minutes recording a charity campaign voiceover for 'Save The Monkeys'. And happily pockets the 25 grand they pay him for it. Utter cunt.

That goes for most of them Eric. That wobbly headed cunt Wogan certainly didn't turn out every year for children in need for fuck all. Many stars at the lower end of the scale are patrons of charities and they do a lot of work behind the scenes for fuck all. Tarbuck is one of them. How that fucker has never been knighted for services to charity I don't know.

On 17/08/2020 at 02:05, Eric Cuntman said:

Mickey Dolenz created, produced and directed the British tv series 'metal Mickey', and his mother invented 'Tippex'. 

Both true and checkable.

Davy Jones was in Coronation Street once... the little cunt.

Margaret Thatcher's party trick was to suffocate young boys with her slack labia. Only after Greville Janner had abused them of course.

Both true and checkable on ratpedia.ss

• Like 1

On 03/09/2020 at 21:57, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Your worst nightmare after seven stellas, asleep after eight. I'll choose an avatar, something inventive and outside the box like 

“Outside the box like”

What sort of English is that?

Enrol yourself in a a basic English language course you ignorant peasant.

I could get more sense out of a marmoset.

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You spelled 'minge' wrong.

I've seen the fringe though, I've not seen the valley of the shadow of death yet and i imagine thats a good thing

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“Outside the box like”

What sort of English is that?

Enrol yourself in a a basic English language course you ignorant peasant.

I could get more sense out of a marmoset.

Its not English, its not Irish, its just pikey. Your an earl eh? Whats your adress guvnor do you need any antiques polishing? Lucky heather? 

• 2 weeks later...