CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kieron, er sorry, Kyren Wilson

ChildeHarold

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

World seniors are playing on BBC red button. Not particularly exciting but at least I get to see Michaela Tabb bending over and fondling balls.

Never mind that shite Eric; get onto BBC IPlayer for yet another series about the art of Africa, no doubt with an underlying narrative of evil colonial oppression. It sounds right up your street.

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that shite Eric; get onto BBC IPlayer for yet another series about the art of Africa, no doubt with an underlying narrative of evil colonial oppression. It sounds right up your street.

Excellent. An in depth account of the oldest civilisation on earth and its many contributions to the advancement of the species... like piles of mud, eating flies, and slicing off piss-flaps.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Excellent. An in depth account of the oldest civilisation on earth and its many contributions to the advancement of the species... like piles of mud, eating flies, and slicing off piss-flaps.

Karen Blixen was a cunt.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"I lost my virginity to a Kenyan tracker named Mkombo. I was initially discouraged by his appalling lack of personal hygiene, but it was after all, 9 inches long and curved like a scimitar"

-Karen Blixen. 1947.

Punkape and the syphilis-ridden Blixen cunt, metaphysical twins or what?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Punkape and the syphilis-ridden Blixen cunt, metaphysical twins or what?

Not Twins, they are too different.

Blixen couldn’t feel her feet due to the syphilitic neuropathy. Punky keeps grabbing his ankles just to check for sensation. Blixen was a Dane who aided the resistance during the occupation. Punky would have been a collaborator before the Panzers left Ramsgate. Blixen wrote Out of Africa. Punky has been trying to get Into Africans for some time.

Different. 

On 21/08/2020 at 02:48, Eric Cuntman said:

World seniors are playing on BBC red button. Not particularly exciting but at least I get to see Michaela Tabb bending over and fondling balls.

She’s something of a Tiger in person, Eric. She gave me a right gobfull when I left the fire door closed at a Ronnie Exhibition match a few years back, telling an assembled audience that she’d “chin the next cunt who shuts that door, there’s a menopausal woman over here drippin’ wet”.

Gave me the right horn all the way home, that.