CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Right to roam cunts

Penny Farthing

Abandoned plastic tents, empty drinks cans, scorched ground and fire pits, used Asda disposable Barbecues, general litter, human turds, 5 cocker spaniels chasing and scaring the wildlife, SUV driven along water courses. trees and bushes torn down for firewood to mention but a few of the problems caused.. Right to roamers are cunts.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Abandoned plastic tents, empty drinks cans, scorched ground and fire pits, used Asda disposable Barbecues, general litter, human turds, 5 cocker spaniels chasing and scaring the wildlife, SUV driven along water courses. trees and bushes torn down for firewood to mention but a few of the problems caused.. Right to roamers are cunts.

That's pikeys.

It's not rights-of-way themseves that are the problem, it's the archaic nature of their routes. A lot of them exist because people needed to get from cottages that are long demolished to work that no longer exists; they were never meant to be used for recreation. Many go through farmyards or cross land that is now enclosed and cultivated. A lot of those who use them don't appreciate that footpaths are meant to allow them to get from A to B, not to wander about the land at will, chucking crap about and disturbing livestock. Farms are not much different from any other workplace.

On 27/08/2020 at 13:01, Dawn Chorus said:

I love a clearly signed back alley. 

6 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's not rights-of-way themseves that are the problem, it's the archaic nature of their routes. A lot of them exist because people needed to get from cottages that are long demolished to work that no longer exists; they were never meant to be used for recreation. Many go through farmyards or cross land that is now enclosed and cultivated. A lot of those who use them don't appreciate that footpaths are meant to allow them to get from A to B, not to wander about the land at will, chucking crap about and disturbing livestock. Farms are not much different from any other workplace.

Excuse me. Most if not virtually all public footpath users are conscientious and responsible. The fucking troublemakers are on Dirt Bikes or local yobbos who treat the countryside like a toilet being born into a shit poor existence in it. They are usually high on drugs and already have a police record when they leave school. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Excuse me. Most if not virtually all public footpath users are conscientious and responsible. The fucking troublemakers are on Dirt Bikes or local yobbos who treat the countryside like a toilet being born into a shit poor existence in it. They are usually high on drugs and already have a police record when they leave school. 

If I met you in the country I’d have you thrown into a ditch by loyal underlings.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If I met you in the country I’d have you thrown into a ditch by loyal underlings.

Now funnily enough I like a good ditch, or a dyke, I'm not fussy. There's nothing more satisfying than watching the annual ploughing at rogation time. AHHH... you can't beat Johnny Kingdom's kingdom. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

They’re your family so have a word with them.

On 27/08/2020 at 14:01, Dawn Chorus said:

Yes, that made me think, when is Decimus due back?