CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Perfect by Marc Jacobs

ChildeHarold

That's the eau du parfum. It had to happen... the over-use of the word "perfect" on TV, principally advertising, but rife in what passes for intelligent banter amongst generation covid spreader. Like a squeaking rusty iron gate or a creaky step on the staircase, "perfect" has become a fucking abused term that is deployed out of sheer laziness bearing no relation to the thing being described. So it was inevitable that some marketing cunt picked up on the trend and annointed a new bottle of over priced taking-the-piss piss water with the label "Perfect". The array of drag queen costumed twenty somethings proclaiming "I'm perfect" merely hints at the subtle tones concocted in the nostrils of Marc Jacobs - just for you. Perfect. 

Dosh some on and get out there spreading the virus. Perfect. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's the eau du parfum. It had to happen... the over-use of the word "perfect" on TV, principally advertising, but rife in what passes for intelligent banter amongst generation covid spreader. Like a squeaking rusty iron gate or a creaky step on the staircase, "perfect" has become a fucking abused term that is deployed out of sheer laziness bearing no relation to the thing being described. So it was inevitable that some marketing cunt picked up on the trend and annointed a new bottle of over priced taking-the-piss piss water with the label "Perfect". The array of drag queen costumed twenty somethings proclaiming "I'm perfect" merely hints at the subtle tones concocted in the nostrils of Marc Jacobs - just for you. Perfect. 

Yul Brynner was a lifelong Liverpool football fan.  Towards the end of his career and life, some perfume experts crafted a fragrance that they dedicated to him.  

But Yul never wore cologne

Guest Weary&Disgusted
16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You know Harry, I confess I'm not really sure what this nomination is about.  It doesn't make scents to me.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Neither Brylcream. 

I'm quite good at creating perfumes, even if I do say so myself.  The Catholic church heard of my talent and commissioned me to create a new fragrance they could burn in the little braziers which they swing to and fro during their ceremonial masses.  

Unfortunately they weren't very happy when I revealed that I had used holy water to make it, and that I had named the new perfume "eau my god"...

In fact, the priest was absolutely incensed.  

Edited by Weary&Disgusted
Because I'm a klutz

10 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I'm quite good at creating perfumes, even if I do say so myself.  The Catholic church heard of my talent and commissioned me to create a new fragrance they could burn in the little braziers which they swing to and fro during their ceremonial masses.  

Unfortunately they weren't very happy when I revealed that I had used holy water to make it, and that I had named the new perfume "eau my god"...

In fact, the priest was absolutely incensed.  

You packed a lot in there! 

41 minutes ago, nocti said:

More upsetting than when threads derail into straight up adversarial acrimony, is when they descend into excessive all-out pun wars.

You ought to be fucking ashamed, and I say this as a Dad. It's bang out of odour.

Upsetting? I'm perfuming!

15 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Yul Brynner was a lifelong Liverpool football fan.  Towards the end of his career and life, some perfume experts crafted a fragrance that they dedicated to him.  

But Yul never wore cologne

My brother got arrested when he broke into a perfumers. It was a fragrant violation if the law 

16 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well done Childe on a perfect nomination.

You fucking mong.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 hours ago, Neil said:

Upsetting? I'm perfuming!

My rivals at the other perfume manufacturer had to deal with a fire and a massive explosion where they work.  It destroyed the olfactory.