CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another killer dog

Penny Farthing

52 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Major Cunt Terrible reporting. No mention of what flavour the soup was.

Probably some lentil based shite, Withers. I'm sure their served the finest French cuisine at Sangette such as coq au vin. Rumour has it Frank ditched his chinos and loafers for a ten year old Adidas tracksuit upon hearing there was a chance of some cock in a van on the continent. 

Let's hope the swarthy Syrian looking cunt looses his passport in the process, and is found face down on a beach in Margate. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There are many like them and not just in the police. Using their discretion, commonsense and doing what is reasonable no longer applies.

Most of them suffer from small dick syndrome, a dreadful affliction which is a physical impossibility of affecting you, although you may have heard about it sometime in the last 300 years.

49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bobby Storey died last June following a failed lung transplant. I can only hope that the operation was carried out without anaesthetic, and was preceded by several years of agony that even the strongest diamorphines couldn't touch. When Gerry Adams' turn comes I further hope it's a prolonged case of pancreatic cancer, and that they cremate him alive for good measure.

I’m sure Panzymurphy would second that if anyone could decipher his ‘Fuck the Brits’ ramblings and riveting tales of blowing his saxophone like Lisa Simpson on magic mushrooms at the graveside of some cunt called Seamus or Bridget that choked on their own vomit and slid to their death under a speeding bus on a slick of watery Guinness flavoured shite.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

There was an IRA funeral last week with hundreds of the slags in attendance. The PSNI allowed it to happen against the strict Covid rules and didn’t interfere at all. Bearing in mind that families have been denied permission to attend ordinary family funerals for a year now, there was a lot of outrage about the double standards. It then came out that the police and the organisers had met and that they had been given the all clear to have as many people attending as they wished. The cunts who killed over 1000 RUC during the troubles are now getting preferential treatment. The loyalists are predictably none too pleased and Arlene has called for the Chief Constable to pack his bags and fuck off, which of course he won’t. So the hoods have taken to the streets for the last week for a bit of the national pastime ie rioting. They’ve also got the bollock ache over Bozo being the lying cunt that he’s always been and putting a border down the Irish Sea between Ulster and the mainland, after numerous denials that would happen. I hope they burn the fucking province to the ground and be done with it. The Mick’s can have the smouldering wasteland then. Try growing spuds on that ya bastards.

Have you seen The Journey? It's about Mcguiness and Paisley during the Good Friday agreement. Tim Spall was brilliant as Paisley. 

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If it was the old days you'd have some moustachioed cunt in a flat cap, lobbing a few grenades and popping off a few caps. 

17 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Where's Micky Stone when you need him, Bill? Armed to the teeth with a few British acquired grenades would have pissed on their bonfire. 

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

There was an IRA funeral last week with hundreds of the slags in attendance. 

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bobby Storey died last June following a failed lung transplant.

Amazing how a few hoodies with petrol bombs can resonate around the world. Today was the rededication ceremony for a statue marking the Catalpa incident here in WA, and I’m told the piss up afterwards, in previous years a good-natured sing along, was much darker this year; all hushed tones and sideways glances, and talk that “it’s going to go off back home”. No doubt it’s all just old men wallowing in nostalgia before nine verses of The Fields of Athenrye, but if it’s being discussed here in sunny Perth, I shudder to think what’s going on in the Bogside. 

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Amazing how a few hoodies with petrol bombs can resonate around the world. Today was the rededication ceremony for a statue marking the Catalpa incident here in WA, and I’m told the piss up afterwards, in previous years a good-natured sing along, was much darker this year; all hushed tones and sideways glances, and talk that “it’s going to go off back home”. No doubt it’s all just old men wallowing in nostalgia before nine verses of The Fields of Athenrye, but if it’s being discussed here in sunny Perth, I shudder to think what’s going on in the Bogside. 

Just droogs from the other camp egged on by gammons izall doc 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You stupid fucking wanker.

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Shouldn’t you be doffing your cap, sorry I mean your Che Guevara beret in our direction Panzy? Have you forgotten already the 3 million or whatever number it was vaccines we gave you lot of bitchin girlies last week. That should at least stop your incessant whining about the potato famine ffs. Or maybe you’re worried in case the bat flu fizzles out like the Provos did and you don’t have any funerals to disrupt with your Fisher Price bright yellow toy sax?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

They're no worse than yer disconnected gibber about wanked out beemers n tug  joint ownership n being a fruit machine mogul ballybaby...its also yer round.. tight fisted Scottish cunt.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Have a pint on me, my little leprechaun friend.

Domestos ok?

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m sure Panzymurphy would second that if anyone could decipher his ‘Fuck the Brits’ ramblings and riveting tales of blowing his saxophone like Lisa Simpson on magic mushrooms at the graveside of some cunt called Seamus or Bridget that choked on their own vomit and slid to their death under a speeding bus on a slick of watery Guinness flavoured shite.

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

They're no worse than yer disconnected gibber about wanked out beemers n tug  joint ownership n being a fruit machine mogul ballybaby...its also yer round.. tight fisted Scottish cunt.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Shouldn’t you be doffing your cap, sorry I mean your Che Guevara beret in our direction Panzy? Have you forgotten already the 3 million or whatever number it was vaccines we gave you lot of bitchin girlies last week. That should at least stop your incessant whining about the potato famine ffs. Or maybe you’re worried in case the bat flu fizzles out like the Provos did and you don’t have any funerals to disrupt with your Fisher Price bright yellow toy sax?

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Have a pint on me, my little leprechaun friend.

Domestos ok?

Alroit Dere lads?

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Check out “The Catalpa” by scots Canadian punks The Real Mckenzies- I’ll post it in the music thread when I’ve access to a real computer 

20 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bobby Storey died last June following a failed lung transplant. I can only hope that the operation was carried out without anaesthetic, and was preceded by several years of agony that even the strongest diamorphines couldn't touch. When Gerry Adams' turn comes I further hope it's a prolonged case of pancreatic cancer, and that they cremate him alive for good measure.

I can’t believe this concise cunting of two of the vilest wankers ever to draw breath has only garnered 2 likes

What times we live in

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ll post it in the music thread when I’ve access to a real computer 

What's going on here, Stubbs. Are you stuck in your cellar playing 'Jet Set Willy' on a Spectrum 128k, or has the lockdown finally broken you mentally, and you've built yourself an IPad out of an A4 notepad? 

You can tell your, Uncle Major, I won't judge...

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

What's going on here, Stubbs. Are you stuck in your cellar playing 'Jet Set Willy' on a Spectrum 128k, or has the lockdown finally broken you mentally, and you've built yourself an IPad out of an A4 notepad? 

You can tell your, Uncle Major, I won't judge...

It’s there now you pedantic cunt

Jet Set Willy on the C64 when rain stopped play

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It’s there now you pedantic cunt

Jet Set Willy on the C64 when rain stopped play

Stubbs, the kids of today don't know that their fucking will born. Having to pop down to Woolworths or John Menzies of a Saturday to purchase a new game was a fucking lottery. I remember playing 'Golden Axe' for weeks to finally make it to the last level only to find out that the cassette wouldn't load it. 

Could you imagine the look of disbelief upon telling your son we had to wait ten minutes for the next level to load, and had to wait a good 25 fucking minutes for the thing to load in the first place. 

The only bonus was that a spare TDK90 and a twin tape deck made piracy a breeze... 

21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Being a bit younger than most of the Corners stalwarts I decided to delve into what sparked the beginnings of the IRA's mainland bombing campaign of the 70's and 80's. I certainly don't recall it being covered in GCSE history, and as I think about it the entire conflict was never even broached upon. 

Anyway, to my shock I discovered that the army was originally sent over there to protect the Catholics, and were initially greeted warmly. Through either ignorance, or being born a generation later, I presumed we originally went over as an occupying force.

I'm sure @King Billy knows the specifics, but it seems that Adams, McGuiness and Co have deliberately glossed over this chapter. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Being a bit younger than most of the Corners stalwarts I decided to delve into what sparked the beginnings of the IRA's mainland bombing campaign of the 70's and 80's. I certainly don't recall it being covered in GCSE history, and as I think about it the entire conflict was never even broached upon. 

Anyway, to my shock I discovered that the army was originally sent over there to protect the Catholics, and were initially greeted warmly. Through either ignorance, or being born a generation later, I presumed we originally went over as an occupational force.

I'm sure @King Billy knows the specifics, but it seems that Adams, McGuiness and Co have deliberately glossed over this chapter. 

That account of the beginning of the troubles is deliberately misleading Major. The real cause of the troubles concerned a dispute between a Catholic priest and a Protestant minister over which one got to destroy the arsehole of the last virgin altar boy in Ulster.

16 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

That account of the beginning of the troubles is deliberately misleading Major. The real cause of the troubles concerned a dispute between a Catholic priest and a Protestant minister over which one got to destroy the arsehole of the last virgin altar boy in Ulster.

Cheers, Cocky. That explains why it was missing from the curriculum, but given the assorted toffee jousters, rug munchers, and transvestites that hold senior positions in today's education sector, I'm sure it will be required study... 

9 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

I’d prefer it if you didn’t mention this again as it wasn’t destroyed by either of the clergymen completely. In fact the carnage inflicted upon it all those years ago is barely visible in a low light and looking in the opposite direction, while I’ve got my feet tucked behind my ears in front of the mirror wanking furiously with my bowler hat and sash on and singing the sash.

57 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

@PANZER MURPHYwhich one of the dorty cunts got to pummel you and pack you off the A&E for half a dozen stitches?

• Like 1