CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Margaret Ferrier MP SNP cunt

Earl of Punkape

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Come on, doc, we were mates. You sailed through the initial newby stage and then went all Wolfie. You ended up moping all over the site and, as always, it was down to me to call a spade a spade. I’m telling you now, you won’t last. 

You don't even recall my initiation. I'm from the days of that vicious bitch Catwoman, Judge in his pomp (when he could do something other than whine) and Rothers at the peak of fisting butter sales.

Sorry to say, even at your best you didn't come close. Sorry.

8 minutes ago, Goober said:

You don't even recall my initiation. I'm from the days of that vicious bitch Catwoman, Judge in his pomp (when he could do something other than whine) and Rothers at the peak of fisting butter sales.

Sorry to say, even at your best your best you didn't come close. Sorry.

That was then. I’m probably the best on here now but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. All I’m after is for someone to make me laugh. The only cunts that come close these days are a couple of old wankers on the other side of the world. I’ll give you another chance. Surprise me. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

That was then. I’m probably the best on here but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. All I’m after is for someone to make me laugh. The only cunts that come close these days are a couple of old wankers on the other side of the world. I’ll give you another chance. Surprise me. 

Catwoman....where is she now?

3 hours ago, Frank said:

That was then. I’m probably the best on here but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. All I’m after is for someone to make me laugh. The only cunts that come close these days are a couple of old wankers on the other side of the world. I’ll give you another chance. Surprise me. 

As we all are. With respect, although not much, you're so washed up that you're not going to do that with another 10,000 posts so give up whilst you have a tiny amount of dignity left. Fortunately, we both know you won't, so everyone can enjoy your continuing decline into obscurity.

Your raison d'etre was sucking in the newbies and then, with a degree of humour, stabbing them in the back, weasel that yyo are. Unfortunately even a blind man sees you coming these days. It's a 1980's act in new millennium.

The truth really is a cunt.

1 minute ago, Goober said:

As we all are. With respect, although not much, you're so washed up that you're not going to do that with another 10,000 posts so give up whilst you have a tiny amount of dignity left. Fortunately, we both know you won't, so at least everyone can enjoy your continuing decline into obscurity.

Your raison d'etre was sucking in the newbies and then, with a degree of humour, stabbing them in the back, weasel that your are. Unfortunately even a blind man sees you coming these days. It's a 1980's act in new millennium.

The truth really is a cunt.

What about ‘Walnut’? 

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

What about ‘Walnut’? 

How many years ago was that, Francis? I'll admit that it was somewhat amusing, but it's been unsurpassed by the 2K+ posts since during which time you've been universally derided and scorned by all but newbies and the South-West residing, train enthusiast, cock wielding dullard. Why can't you take the hint? Sorry.

Just now, Rev said:

No. Quite a bit earlier than that. 

I don't know who you are/were, but am hoping you are who I think you were.

DrCunt in a previous guise. So been here a while, but not as long as you. 

Fair to say there's been quite a few unredeemable tossers here over the years, so it wouldn't be a coincidence if you, as a psychotic jock and me, as a perpetually grumpy, somewhat overprivileged southerner had a mutual disgust for a previous guest on this esteemed repository of wisdom.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Goober said:

DrCunt in a previous guise. So been here a while, but not as long as you. 

Fair to say there's been quite a few unredeemable tossers here over the years, so it wouldn't be a coincidence if you, as a psychotic jock and me, as a perpetually grumpy, somewhat overprivileged southerner had a mutual disgust for a previous guest on this esteemed repository of wisdom.

You've created a veil of mystery with all this Tinker Tailor talk. 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

So...Ms Ferrier doesn’t face police proceedings... what a cunt.

She was a very short-lived foil for that fucking Communist lesbian Sturgeon cunt. She needs every deflection available to take the focus away from her (and her arsehole husband's) now well established lies to the inquiry she is now embroiled in.

It of course goes without saying...

I want her dead.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

So...Ms Ferrier doesn’t face police proceedings... what a cunt.

Regardless of her being a politician and therefore automatically a cunt, why should she face any kind of legal action for simply driving somewhere? 

The new fascist regime are making up laws willy-nilly and we're letting them. Boris wakes up and decides it's illegal for you to visit a friend for a coffee and a chat, and you accept it without question?

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Regardless of her being a politician and therefore automatically a cunt, why should she face any kind of legal action for simply driving somewhere? 

The new fascist regime are making up laws willy-nilly and we're letting them. Boris wakes up and decides it's illegal for you to visit a friend for a coffee and a chat, and you accept it without question?

She doesn't drive, Eric. She did however visit businesses, a church, used taxis and public transport from London to Glasgow and sat in the HoC chamber after learning she was positive for Covid.

4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Not in England but she may in Scotland.....providing Sturgeon with leverage to make Margaret walk the plank.

Highly unlikely, Earl. Police Scotland's allegiance to the SNP/Scottish Government (like much of the Scottish press) is well known. 

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

She doesn't drive, Eric. She did however visit businesses, a church, used taxis and public transport from London to Glasgow and sat in the HoC chamber after learning she was positive for Covid.

I think it's all bullshit Rev. The tests are probably a placebo mock up that gives a positive result whether any sort of virus is present or not. The deaths reported in the MSM are all normal seasonal flu, cancer, and whatever else people die of naturally anyway. 

I repeat it a lot, but I genuinely believe this is a population control conspiracy, the ultimate aim being total, 100% surveillance and monitoring.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it's all bullshit Rev. The tests are probably a placebo mock up that gives a positive result whether any sort of virus is present or not. The deaths reported in the MSM are all normal seasonal flu, cancer, and whatever else people die of naturally anyway. 

I repeat it a lot, but I genuinely believe this is a population control conspiracy, the ultimate aim being total, 100% surveillance and monitoring.

You secretly have a hankering for this woman...I can tell.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric, perhaps lay off the LSD and take the tin foil off your bonce? Pretty please.

You're one of the few here that has been up front about their profession, (be that part or full time) so no doubt this shit storm is having an impact on you.

I totally get the dismay with a scattergun, over the top, confused response to this 'crisis', but those failings definitely don't make it a hoax. Decimating an economy for the purposes of population control would be political suicide and believing it to be so is borderline deranged.

• Like 1