CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Takeaway fines and the 10pm curfew.

Cunty BigBollox

Well it's getting fucking ridiculous, a takeaway near Redbridge, Bims Burgers, has been fined a thousand quid for breaking the curfew. The order was taken at 10pm but the food wasn't served until 10:04pm. Now, I could see the point of this if some fucker could demonstrate to me what possible fucking benefit there was to the fight against Covid if the burger was served 5 minutes earlier. This new law isn't like speeding where going 5mph over the speed limit in a 20mph or 30mph zone has a clear and demonstrable detrimental affect if you have a collision. Fucking load of old bollox to keep jobs worth fuckwits in a job.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well it's getting fucking ridiculous, a takeaway near Redbridge, Bims Burgers, has been fined a thousand quid for breaking the curfew. The order was taken at 10pm but the food wasn't served until 10:04pm. Now, I could see the point of this if some fucker could demonstrate to me what possible fucking benefit there was to the fight against Covid if the burger was served 5 minutes earlier. This new law isn't like speeding where going 5mph over the speed limit in a 20mph or 30mph zone has a clear and demonstrable detrimental affect if you have a collision. Fucking load of old bollox to keep jobs worth fuckwits in a job.

Any cunt buying a beefburger around 10 pm is signing up for an early heart attack and should be shot dead to save us all a lot of medical expenses later. The sooner Magaluf fucking shithole Britain is closed down the better. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Any cunt buying a beefburger around 10 pm is signing up for an early heart attack and should be shot dead to save us all a lot of medical expenses later. The sooner Magaluf fucking shithole Britain is closed down the better. 

Well maybe we should shoot all the fat cunts that are being shovelled into ICUs with the chow mein disease to save money. Actually why stop at them. Lets take out the fucking dementia riddled Crumblies as well. That way all the people who have genuine illnesses like cancer can be seen instead. Because fuck knows how many people will succumb to undiagnosed cancer. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well maybe we should shoot all the fat cunts that are being shovelled into ICUs with the chow mein disease to save money. Actually why stop at them. Lets take out the fucking dementia riddled Crumblies as well. That way all the people who have genuine illnesses like cancer can be seen instead. Because fuck knows how many people will succumb to undiagnosed cancer. 

None of the technological promises of my younger days have become reality. Instead technology has just provided more enslavement, more stress, less security, undermining of morality, society and standards, whittling away quality in products, culture and everyday life. I think the way this has undermined life in America and Britain is breathtaking. 

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

None of the technological promises of my younger days have become reality. Instead technology has just provided more enslavement, more stress, less security, undermining of morality, society and standards, whittling away quality in products, culture and everyday life. I think the way this has undermined life in America and Britain is breathtaking. 

Give us some examples.  I suppose you could argue that mobile phones have made it easier for the boss to get hold of you and try to convince you to work for free on the weekend, but there are ways around these things.  Get two phones, one for work and one for your social life, and turn the work one off the moment you clock off.  

Plus we finally have something approaching the jetpacks I have been waiting for since I was ten (they are trialling them for mountain rescue applications at the moment), so its not all bad Harry old bean.  

4 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Give us some examples.  I suppose you could argue that mobile phones have made it easier for the boss to get hold of you and try to convince you to work for free on the weekend, but there are ways around these things.  Get two phones, one for work and one for your social life, and turn the work one off the moment you clock off.  

Plus we finally have something approaching the jetpacks I have been waiting for since I was ten (they are trialling them for mountain rescue applications at the moment), so its not all bad Harry old bean.  

That's one way of doing an audit, going through a list of new things. But whatever the individual innovations and their merits or disadvantages. But what I'm getting to is the falacious notion of progress and improvement written into what was basically just a postwar readjustment to maintain the capitalist system. Going back to the 1930s the West should have collapsed and has only been kept going by the spending on WW2 The Cold War and now the various wars on "terrorism". All the gadgets and innovatiins have been spin offs of military spending. 

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Shut your fucking mouth before I cut you where you fuck.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I totally agree with you. Only joking. I think you’re as wrong about this as you are about everything else. In fact I am absolutely convinced that you need to drink a massive quantity of bleach immediately to ensure your rapid demise.

Gracias and fuck off.

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's one way of doing an audit, going through a list of new things. But whatever the individual innovations and their merits or disadvantages. But what I'm getting to is the falacious notion of progress and improvement written into what was basically just a postwar readjustment to maintain the capitalist system. Going back to the 1930s the West should have collapsed and has only been kept going by the spending on WW2 The Cold War and now the various wars on "terrorism". All the gadgets and innovatiins have been spin offs of military spending. 

Yet here you are taking advantage of the full technical gamut of the internet and computing devices to promulgate the thoughts of Chairman Childe. You should be true to yourself and rabble rouse from Speakers' Corner whilst distributing copies of the Morning Star.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yet here you are taking advantage of the full technical gamut of the internet and computing devices to promulgate the thoughts of Chairman Childe. You should be true to yourself and rabble rouse from Speakers' Corner whilst distributing copies of the Morning Star.

I know. Resonance FM does a show called Speakers Corner. It's a blast. I was surprised to see Morning Star on sale at Sainsbury's which puts them way up the freedom of speech list in my books. You can see the next big prop for Western Capitalism is the anti China vibe that they will continue to stoke into a major confrontation within a decade. It is always "our" way of life against external threats. Johnson's govt with the support of critters like yourself are aiming to classify anti-capitalist groups as "terrorist" organisations. As for the internet - it is just another mind forged manacle spun off by the military. 

22 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I know. Resonance FM does a show called Speakers Corner. It's a blast. I was surprised to see Morning Star on sale at Sainsbury's which puts them way up the freedom of speech list in my books. You can see the next big prop for Western Capitalism is the anti China vibe that they will continue to stoke into a major confrontation within a decade. It is always "our" way of life against external threats. Johnson's govt with the support of critters like yourself are aiming to classify anti-capitalist groups as "terrorist" organisations. As for the internet - it is just another mind forged manacle spun off by the military. 

Weirdo

44 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There is nothing wrong with reading the Morning Star .. it has muchness with most other "newspapers". the problem is finding a "newspaper" or other media "news" service that actually reports on current event in a concise and unbiased way that does not seek make the reader, listener or viewer align their opinions to those that the outlet desires them to have.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There is nothing wrong with reading the Morning Star .. it has muchness with most other "newspapers". the problem is finding a "newspaper" or other media "news" service that actually reports on current event in a concise and unbiased way that does not seek make the reader, listener or viewer align their opinions to those that the outlet desires them to have.

Yoy certainly have to look beyond the English media to get anywhere near that! I hace started using apps like Stuttgart Zeitung, Berlin Morgenpost, etc plus France 24, RT and Aljazeera carried some pretty interesting stuff. Until France Monde decided not to bother with Sky anymore, Telematin in the mornings was a teally broad breakfast show that put anything done in this country. Mindboggling quality we have lost in this country. The occasional Cabaret du Monde was great too

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Weirdo

I'd like to put you in my Sainsbury's basket face down on the Morning Star and do interesting experiments on you with the largest courgette in the veggie department. The raising of your class consciousness will be beneficial in the long term but extremely painful in the short term. 

31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd like to put you in my Sainsbury's basket face down on the Morning Star and do interesting experiments on you with the largest courgette in the veggie department. The raising of your class consciousness will be beneficial in the long term but extremely painful in the short term. 

Loser

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yoy certainly have to look beyond the English media to get anywhere near that! I hace started using apps like Stuttgart Zeitung, Berlin Morgenpost, etc plus France 24, RT and Aljazeera carried some pretty interesting stuff. Until France Monde decided not to bother with Sky anymore, Telematin in the mornings was a teally broad breakfast show that put anything done in this country. Mindboggling quality we have lost in this country. The occasional Cabaret du Monde was great too

You are in the trap where so many people think that all foreign "newspapers" and "news" media are more honest than the UK media .. most of the world's "news" media is owned by the same bunch of shysters, crooks and other frauds as is the UK "news" media .. in thinking this you are every bit as vacuous as the people who believe what the UK "news" media tells them.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The threats are not always imaginary, Harold.  With terrorism, one of the key questions is always "who funds the jihadis/Provo's/others ?".  Sometimes, the ultimate backers of many terrorist groups will be someone high up in the GRU or some apparatchik in the Kremlin.  They might not wholeheartedly agree with the goals of the lunatic group they are sponsoring from afar, but they are happy that said lunatics are causing chaos on the turf of their enemies.  

Same with drug trafficking.  Once you start approaching the top echelons of the heroin trade, you find that some of the bosses might work in Syrian state security, and might have an arrangement with Russia to keep flooding Europe with skag as part of a very long term strategy to destabilise Western democracies.  

I know you are not going to believe me though, as you seem to have a soft spot/blind spot when it comes to the Ivans, despite their mischief making across the globe.  

33 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The threats are not always imaginary, Harold.  With terrorism, one of the key questions is always "who funds the jihadis/Provo's/others ?".  Sometimes, the ultimate backers of many terrorist groups will be someone high up in the GRU or some apparatchik in the Kremlin.  They might not wholeheartedly agree with the goals of the lunatic group they are sponsoring from afar, but they are happy that said lunatics are causing chaos on the turf of their enemies.  

Same with drug trafficking.  Once you start approaching the top echelons of the heroin trade, you find that some of the bosses might work in Syrian state security, and might have an arrangement with Russia to keep flooding Europe with skag as part of a very long term strategy to destabilise Western democracies.  

I know you are not going to believe me though, as you seem to have a soft spot/blind spot when it comes to the Ivans, despite their mischief making across the globe.  

The problem with your argument is that it is equally one sided. Funnily enough if the current system could offer up some real reform, such as massive slimming down of the Monarchy to just the nuclear family, divest all the assets to the State, etc to give one example, or abolish the unelected House of Lords, abolish private and Church schools in this country to give other examples, it would be worth working on. 

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You are in the trap where so many people think that all foreign "newspapers" and "news" media are more honest than the UK media .. most of the world's "news" media is owned by the same bunch of shysters, crooks and other frauds as is the UK "news" media .. in thinking this you are every bit as vacuous as the people who believe what the UK "news" media tells them.

That's true enoigh. But the important thing is to gather from the widest possible range which is why I mentioned a few examples. Anyway, Aljazeera's "Witness" programmes and sime of RT's documentaries, plus bits on France 24 including Focus and Encore with movie critic Lisa Nesselford ate really great shows, informative, well made and entertaining. Everything on Sky and BBC by comparison is piss poor. Including that fucking dreary has been Mark Kermode. 

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's true enoigh. But the important thing is to gather from the widest possible range which is why I mentioned a few examples. Anyway, Aljazeera's "Witness" programmes and sime of RT's documentaries, plus bits on France 24 including Focus and Encore with movie critic Lisa Nesselford ate really great shows, informative, well made and entertaining. Everything on Sky and BBC by comparison is piss poor. Including that fucking dreary has been Mark Kermode. 

But they are all still lies with the same financial and political minds backing them .. The truth is NOT out there.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The problem with your argument is that it is equally one sided. Funnily enough if the current system could offer up some real reform, such as massive slimming down of the Monarchy to just the nuclear family, divest all the assets to the State, etc to give one example, or abolish the unelected House of Lords, abolish private and Church schools in this country to give other examples, it would be worth working on. 

Im not a huge fan of the monarchy, I would be happy if they were set up with a trust fund to cover their expenses, and told in no uncertain terms that no further money would be coming their way from the treasury.  

I wouldn't abolish the Lords either, as I feel that it does sometimes do valuable work trimming or amending legislation. Having said that, there are many people in the lords who don't pull their weight and are just riding the gravy train, so I would definitely slim it down if I had the power.  

I wouldn't reallocate all assets to the state though.  I'm a firm believer in private property and private assets as a foundation for freedoms in the UK.  

Having said that, for national security reasons, I would be happy for the state to take control of energy supply.  Some things are too important to be run privately.  

24 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Im not a huge fan of the monarchy, I would be happy if they were set up with a trust fund to cover their expenses, and told in no uncertain terms that no further money would be coming their way from the treasury.  

I wouldn't abolish the Lords either, as I feel that it does sometimes do valuable work trimming or amending legislation. Having said that, there are many people in the lords who don't pull their weight and are just riding the gravy train, so I would definitely slim it down if I had the power.  

I wouldn't reallocate all assets to the state though.  I'm a firm believer in private property and private assets as a foundation for freedoms in the UK.  

Having said that, for national security reasons, I would be happy for the state to take control of energy supply.  Some things are too important to be run privately.  

I agree, not THIS "state" 

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I remember the day of Princess Anne’s wedding.... the fawning media billing and cooing over the pending nuptials. But the Morning Stars headline was ..... traffic disruption predicted in central London.... ahh, the good old days! You need a far left tabloid  to balance things out a little and throw cold white light into hitherto dark places.

40A290CB-E322-408F-83AA-753727A1727F.jpeg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I remember the day of Princess Anne’s wedding.... the fawning media billing and cooing over the pending nuptials. But the Morning Stars headline was ..... traffic disruption predicted in central London.... ahh, the good old days! You need a far left tabloid  to balance things out a little and throw cold white light into hitherto dark places.

40A290CB-E322-408F-83AA-753727A1727F.jpeg

Thankfully we still have Private Eye.