CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Locked-down Scouse cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, not you. The person you've spoken to also speaks to me. 

Can only be Pen, Neil or Bill...last two were giving advice/encouragement. You’re the Cunt who started a post bleating about anonymous newbies not having the bollocks to get active on here...as soon as one does you berate & fume. Get fucked, and stand on your own two feet without having to rope others in you shitbag. Doorman... where ffs?

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Can only be Pen, Neil or Bill...last two were giving advice/encouragement. You’re the Cunt who started a post bleating about anonymous newbies not having the bollocks to get active on here...as soon as one does you berate & fume. Get fucked, and stand on your own two feet without having to rope others in you shitbag. Doorman... where ffs?

Are we having a real life fight again?

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You turned up with a reasonable intro. But then you started flinging insults at various cunts, and then start crying when you get some flung back at you. Harold did the same, but seems to have settled and made it through the initiation.

Believe me, you've had it easy compared to what some of us got when we arrived. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You turned up with a reasonable intro. But then you started flinging insults at various cunts, and then start crying when you get some flung back at you. Harold did the same, but seems to have settled and made it through the initiation.

Ok...I’ll raise my game and take your esteemed advice...but insult flinging, if you’ll forgive my petulance, doesn’t appear to be a rarity on this forum, for cunts.

• Like 1

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ok...I’ll raise my game and take your esteemed advice...but insult flinging, if you’ll forgive my petulance, doesn’t appear to be a rarity on this forum, for cunts.

It isn't a rarity. But the majority of it happens between cunts who've known each other for years and got used to each other. You made the mistake of jumping in without us getting to know you first. If I hadn't ripped into you, half the cunts on here would be criticising me for not putting you down. 

The same cunts will also criticise me because I did have a go at you. It's that sort of place. Don't take it personally. Settle in and let us get to know you, then start being a proper cunt and nobody will mind.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

And nobody has revealed any of your PMs to me. I was just fucking with your head.

That's as close to an olive branch as you'll get from me.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking Harold? Harold isn't worthy of my shit-encrusted arse pubes after a dodgy fucking Greggs. Never will be.