CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Janner - the truth is out

ChildeHarold

What struck me was the rancid attitude of the family. They have shit on all and sunder to keep up an elaborate game of evading justice and maintaining a gigantic cover up, similar to that over Cyril Smith. At one point they became very aggressive towards using the law against Janner's accusers and anyone opening their mouth about it. Be interesting to see whether the current inquiry actually throws any light on the conspiracy itself at the CPS and WHO was responsible. - Or will it be another massive Establishment whitewash? My guess - the old Freemasons at it again. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-54652795

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What struck me was the rancid attitude of the family. They have shit on all and sunder to keep up an elaborate game of evading justice and maintaining a gigantic cover up, similar to that over Cyril Smith. At one point they became very aggressive towards using the law against Janner's accusers and anyone opening their mouth about it. Be interesting to see whether the current inquiry actually throws any light on the conspiracy itself at the CPS and WHO was responsible. - Or will it be another massive Establishment whitewash? My guess - the old Freemasons at it again. 

The ruling class strikes again. Perverts and paedophiles protecting their own. The police knew all about Cyril Smith and Edward Heath, but were ordered by senior officers to take no action. Why? Because the senior officers are members of the same paedophile rings as the politicos they were shielding.

If we removed all the pervs and nonces from politics and the judiciary, the Houses of Parliament and the courts would be virtually unmanned. Filthy deviant cunts. 

Yeah I mean you could always get Carl Beech in as your star witness.

Better still, wait until some high profile but (crucially) old cunt carks it, then go after them, their family and (again, crucially) their estte because, who knows, you might win or at least get a good out of court settlement and the dead can't sue for libel, so you could have a fucking field day.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Better still, wait until some high profile but (crucially) old cunt carks it, then go after them, their family and (again, crucially) their estte because, who knows, you might win or at least get a good out of court settlement and the dead can't sue for libel, so you could have a fucking field day.

Fucking good idea. I'm going to tell the police that Burt Lancaster touched my front bottom in 1982.

Valdez was coming.

Janner wasn't part of the false accusations fiasco you cite here. His case, the independent evidence against him and all the circumstances were completely separate from the si called Westminster network of high profile child abuse. But the Janner family definitely benefited from that confusion. 

18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Now the fight scene in that is... Lancaster really pushed himself at his age to do that movie. The Lawman is good too, Lee J Cobb and Robert Ryan. 

If you want to see the ultimate cinematic fight scene. Watch the first clip that comes up when you type 'Jake The Muss fight' into YouTube. It's from a New Zealand film called 'Once Were Warriors'. About a Maori hard cunt. The best choreographed violence I've ever seen.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you want to see the ultimate cinematic fight scene. Watch the first clip that comes up when you type 'Jake The Muss fight' into YouTube. It's from a New Zealand film called 'Once Were Warriors'. About a Maori hard cunt. The best choreographed violence I've ever seen.

Old Boy? Ong Bak? 

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I watched a 'Play for today' from 1979 on bbc4 last night called 'Just a boy's game' with Frankie Miller. The fight at the end could have been a real one it was so realistic. 

Bit biased because a fucking love Frankie Miller.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I watched a 'Play for today' from 1979 on bbc4 last night called 'Just a boy's game' with Frankie Miller. The fight at the end could have been a real one it was so realistic. 

Bit biased because a fucking love Frankie Miller.

I'll watch it tonight if it's on the interwotsit.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Janner wasn't part of the false accusations fiasco you cite here. His case, the independent evidence against him and all the circumstances were completely separate from the si called Westminster network of high profile child abuse. But the Janner family definitely benefited from that confusion. 

I never said he was.

You have to be careful throwing accusations around though on flimsy, contested, or uncontestable evidence (thus my mentioning Beech). Also I'd have thoughtbolstering your position by quoting an agent of state oppression like a bitter pig here. wouldn't have sat well with a tub-thumping member of the proletariat like yourself

Legally of course you're in the clear and morally, well, since when has that ever concerned this group?

Legally of course you're in the clear and morally, well, since when has that ever concerned this group?

“Morality is just a fiction used by the herd of inferior human beings to hold back the few superior men.” - Some German cunt.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Most of the loudest condemnation and terrorisation of paedophiles comes from thick violent criminals who adjudge their own revolting crimes a cut above the fumblings of seriously mentally ill people who were also invariably abused.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Most of the loudest condemnation and terrorisation of paedophiles comes from thick violent criminals who adjudge their own revolting crimes a cut above the fumblings of seriously mentally ill people who were also invariably abused.

Just because someone was abused as a child, that doesn't mean that they will inevitably become an abuser themselves.  People always have choices, and with a bit of determination and discipline can overcome their compulsions.