CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I’m a nonentity.....publicly humiliate me.

cuntspotter

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm absolutely fucking desperate for you to be good again, Frank. I know you have got it in you, you've made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion, and there's only a handful of punters on here who have done that. Why are you so fucking shit these days, when you used to be capable of this, possibly my all time favourite post since I've been on here?

Just now, Decimus said:

I'm absolutely fucking desperate for you to be good again, Frank. I know you have got it in you, you've made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion, and there's only a handful of punters on here who have done that. Why are you so fucking shit these days, when you used to be capable of this, possibly my all time favourite post since I've been on here?

I lost my husband last year.. he was my front man.  

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I forgot the "in" the first wave of racist white kids. Let's face it we all had those unacceptable attitudes and jargon in those days. I dare say oue parents had only just digested the appearence of Greek Cypriots and the first Indians in the country. 

And then you came along.

• Like 1

On 15/11/2020 at 09:35, Dyslexic cnut said:

Bring back Susan Penhaligon, Linda Bellingham and that bird off Dawn’s avatar in a Play for Today titty-ogle fest, I say. It’ll be a lovely touch of nostalgia, viewing figures would sky rocket (amongst late middle-aged men) and late middle-aged wives would be grateful too as their husband’s turned into the rapists of yesteryear that they once where, without Pfizer’s help.

Aimi McDonald... oh yes.