CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I’m a nonentity.....publicly humiliate me.

cuntspotter

I thought this tired pile of shite had gone south years ago but alas, no. The latest gaggle of publicity hungry “Z” list narcissists are holed up in a 19th century castle in North Wales to regale us with japes and wheezes aplenty over the next few weeks. DONT FUCKING BOTHER! Who can forget the cringe fest of George Galloway and Rula Lenska ? What we need is a televised air strike .....with napalm. Now.....that’s entertainment.

• Like 4

It's quite easy to just ignore this shite. Its only purpose is to keep the mouth-breathers amused and take (what passes for) their minds off whatever else it is that dim folk get bothered by. Bread and circuses by any other name...

c.f. Baking, dancing, talent shows and vapid make-over drivel... ie the BBC's current output.

5 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's quite easy to just ignore this shite. Its only purpose is to keep the mouth-breathers amused and take (what passes for) their minds off whatever else it is that dim folk get bothered by. Bread and circuses by any other name...

c.f. Baking, dancing, talent shows and vapid make-over drivel... ie the BBC's current output.

Quite so....what we need is another series with that nice old Mr Attenborough

Bring back Susan Penhaligon, Linda Bellingham and that bird off Dawn’s avatar in a Play for Today titty-ogle fest, I say. It’ll be a lovely touch of nostalgia, viewing figures would sky rocket (amongst late middle-aged men) and late middle-aged wives would be grateful too as their husband’s turned into the rapists of yesteryear that they once where, without Pfizer’s help.

• Like 2

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Bring back Susan Penhaligon, Linda Bellingham and that bird off Dawn’s avatar in a Play for Today titty-ogle fest, I say. It’ll be a lovely touch of nostalgia, viewing figures would sky rocket (amongst late middle-aged men) and late middle-aged wives would be grateful too as their husband’s turned into the rapists of yesteryear that they once where, without Pfizer’s help.

...and bushy fur-trapper’s hats....don’t forget them.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I thought this tired pile of shite had gone south years ago but alas, no. The latest gaggle of publicity hungry “Z” list narcissists are holed up in a 19th century castle in North Wales to regale us with japes and wheezes aplenty over the next few weeks. DONT FUCKING BOTHER! Who can forget the cringe fest of George Galloway and Rula Lenska ? What we need is a televised air strike .....with napalm. Now.....that’s entertainment.

On Cardiff. Yes fucking please! 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I can't understand people watching shite like this, big brother being even worse, one of my exes her mum didn't have a job so would sleep in the day then watch the 24 hour bb live feed in the night when they were all sleeping, i asked her why she said they might wake up and do something. Should have been drowned at birth. 

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

If you look at the plays the bbc used to put out in the 60s 70s and early 80s you can see why the bbc was the envy of the world. Sometime during the 90s that all went to fuck. Probably because the shit they pump out now is cheaper and appeals to the brain dead twats who watch it. It's now all about "look at me. Aren't I wonderful"? "Look at me I'm so depressed with my life, oh woe is me".  I'm not sure what came first; tv dumbing down the masses or the masses were already dumb and now tv is just catering for them? 

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you look at the plays the bbc used to put out in the 60s 70s and early 80s you can see why the bbc was the envy of the world. Sometime during the 90s that all went to fuck. Probably because the shit they pump out now is cheaper and appeals to the brain dead twats who watch it. It's now all about "look at me. Aren't I wonderful"? "Look at me I'm so depressed with my life, oh woe is me".  I'm not sure what came first; tv dumbing down the masses or the masses were already dumb and now tv is just catering for them? 

They seem to be a bit choosy on which aspects of "educate, inform and entertain" they concentrate. They no longer make any efort to broaden the experience of their audience or encourage them to look further into a topic. BBC 2 was intended as a more cerebral channel, now it's just where they try out or dump even more trivial nonsense. Radio 4 is wall to wall social engineering, as is the relentless "all white people are evil" theme of their TV documentaries.

If you keep on preaching to the choir, sooner or later they will start questioning the endless hectoring orthodoxy.

• Like 1

I remember seeing 'Abigails Party' ,for the first time in my life I felt uncomfortable in my own house which probably means it was well written and acted,mind you Love Thy Neighbour was on the other side and that makes me feel uncomfortable now!

3 hours ago, Neil said:

I remember seeing 'Abigails Party' ,for the first time in my life I felt uncomfortable in my own house which probably means it was well written and acted,mind you Love Thy Neighbour was on the other side and that makes me feel uncomfortable now!

Did you rip the head off it that night over a young Alison Steadman is the question? Matted nylon pyjama bottoms? Those were the days, kinda.

4 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

They seem to be a bit choosy on which aspects of "educate, inform and entertain" they concentrate. They no longer make any efort to broaden the experience of their audience or encourage them to look further into a topic. BBC 2 was intended as a more cerebral channel, now it's just where they try out or dump even more trivial nonsense. Radio 4 is wall to wall social engineering, as is the relentless "all white people are evil" theme of their TV documentaries.

If you keep on preaching to the choir, sooner or later they will start questioning the endless hectoring orthodoxy.

I find some good stuff on BBC Scotland. 'Two Doors Down' and 'Guilt' to name two.

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Did you rip the head off it that night over a young Alison Steadman is the question? Matted nylon pyjama bottoms? Those were the days, kinda.

I seem to remember little Neil making himself known,shame my mum and dad were in the room but I'm sure the mental picture served me well later on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Check this out from 11.02 to 13.25...British TV at it's finest(???)...particularly the rape threat!

The day after this was first shown, my school was full of white kids calling the black kids "nig nogs" and the black kids calling the white kids "honkies" and doing that laugh the black feller did. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The day after this was first shown, my school was full of white kids calling the black kids "nig nogs" and the black kids calling the white kids "honkies" and doing that laugh the black feller did. 

We honestly didn't have any black kids to call nig-nog which considering it was a 600 kid school in a London Borough is fucking amazing.......the 70's eh?,not sure if I miss them or not.