CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turned Round And Said...

Ape™️

17 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I go away jet boating and salmon fishing for a week or so and come back to this pile of utter fucking drivel.  For fuck sake, pull your head in you cunting cunt of all cunting cunts.

That, and fuck right off. Cunt. 

I fucking knew you would try and explain your absence with some bullshit about your fifth holiday this month. 

I take it your benefits have been paid in and you've persuaded them to reconnect your broadband. Or didn't they have technology at the exclusive resort you imagine you stayed at?

(expect back-up story about camping out and hunting bears like a tough brute alpha male. Hence no wi-fi.)

5 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I go away jet boating and salmon fishing for a week or so and come back to this pile of utter fucking drivel.  For fuck sake, pull your head in you cunting cunt of all cunting cunts.

Seriously - what drives you to post utter drivel like this? Are you on medication?

9 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

The sheer and utter drivel i reply to. Plus your an annoying arse wipe. I'm sure the fucking wing mirror spider i have has a better brain than you. Cunt.

Hard to believe that nobody's ever nominated "wing mirror spiders" - these really are cunts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

The very fact that you noticed my absence, suggests that you missed me you did, i know it. Yes, another al-bit  short holiday, it's summer, we have no covid and life is great, plus besides that, i dont need to work again, ever. 🙂 

We dont have fucking  bears here, it's a shame the upload photo op is so poor, otherwise i'd post a few pics to increase your envy levels.

Ive just had the water blaster serviced, its around 4500PSI. I'd quite like to strap you down and try it out on your scaly crust infected ring piece. You know you'd like it.

The photo upload facility works just fine, so don't hold back!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Well ive never managed to get it to work. Each time it just says, photo too large. Its a cunt. Plus im assuming the sheer lack of photos on here is for the same reason. There are none. 

You have to compress the image to below 50k for the galley I think and to about 24k for loading direct from your computing engine  directly into a post.

5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You have to compress the image to below 50k for the galley I think and to about 24k for loading direct from your computing engine  directly into a post.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

AFIK the gallery pic size is limited to 1600x1200 px.

This only applies to photos that exist. So not much help to Pants-Boy.

6 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Well ive never managed to get it to work. Each time it just says, photo too large. Its a cunt. Plus im assuming the sheer lack of photos on here is for the same reason. There are none. 

Why not just use a photo hosting site and post a URL, you thick-as-shit fucking idiot?

16 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

The very fact that you noticed my absence, suggests that you missed me you did, i know it. Yes, another al-bit  short holiday, it's summer, we have no covid and life is great, plus besides that, i dont need to work again, ever. 🙂 

We dont have fucking  bears here, it's a shame the upload photo op is so poor, otherwise i'd post a few pics to increase your envy levels.

Ive just had the water blaster serviced, its around 4500PSI. I'd quite like to strap you down and try it out on your scaly crust infected ring piece. You know you'd like it.

The “water blaster” on your jet boat runs at 4500psi does it? This sentence is proof positive that you are a thick, bullshitting wanker. 

21 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

So, not Cape Verde then Pantso?

35 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I dont "own" a jet boat, never suggested i did. Fuck me workus, your self imposed comfort zone must be miniscule eh. Confirmed by  your constant inverted snobbery.

You utter fucking  pleb. 

Why would you have work done on a boat that you do not own? 

Or are you just talking fucking bollocks again?

19 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Yes, you definitely said it was YOU that had it serviced... but you don't own a jet boat?

Or does your car propel itself with water pressure?

Idiot.

7 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Correct, you utter wanker. I dont own a jet boat, and the water blaster ive had serviced is simply a water blaster unit i occasionally use at home. Obviously you know fuck all about either.  Bend over and have your cum encrusted ring piece cleaned, you fag low life.

Doorman, and pleb.   🙂 

Have a nice day.

Oh... just one of those 4500psi  'water blasters' that we all use to wash crockery... that explains it.

You fucking stupid fucking cunt.

Just now, JohnnySaucePants said:

Well, obviously, living in a first floor terraced gaff as you obviously do. You wouldnt need one would you.

Fucking idiot.  Jesus wept, how stupid are you.

Workus wanker. 🙂 

Have you got any further with uploading the photos yet, following the instructions kindly provided by @Mrs Roops?

And where can one purchase a 4500psi 'domestic water blaster'? 

you're going to say that you meant 'pressure washer'. Aren't you. 

7 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I dont "own" a jet boat, never suggested i did. Fuck me workus, your self imposed comfort zone must be miniscule eh. Confirmed by  your constant inverted snobbery.

You utter fucking  pleb. 

Back-pedalling, bullshitting wanker. You mention jet boats, having your “water blaster” serviced and now you say you were talking about a Karcher pressure washer? Funny as I’ve never had my Karcher “water blaster” serviced, as it doesn’t require it. You’re full of shit - not that there was ever any doubt. 

Absolute dickhead.

Edited by Ape™️
Do you own a green-stuff chopper too? You know, one of those machines that cuts grass?