CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Priti's deal

PANZER MURPHY

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Grand final of this years family favourite ‘Mincing on ice’ presented by the extremely ‘brave’ Schofield and behind the cameras his 18 year old dusky ‘special friend’, who he’s become very close to recently, but only after his ‘Road to Damascus’ moment, in case anyone’s wondering. Isn’t  it marvellous to live in this golden age of enlightenment?

Everyone hates the affected, two-timing, wife-deceiving, scrawny little poof, but they don't dare say it. You can see it in their eyes, though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Fuck knows, but I’m not displeased about it.

At my guess it was inter member acrimony and thread derailment (no pen, not trains you thick cunt) seen by one of the mods in a rare sober moment. Apart from the times he’s at work saving lives, I’d wager proper is pissed out his skull.

On 28/11/2020 at 23:15, PANZER MURPHY said:

Seems the lovely priti has signed some deal with le frog cops to double their numbers to stop the 8 thousand odd migrants per month fleeing France to get to the UK..seems the children of the empire dont care for macronland n want to join their families and friends in the UK.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

That's the best rhetoric from a politican I've heard all year, Panz. I'm still waiting for her to slow down on the samosas and shed a few pounds though. Then she can drain my balls quicker than a sperm bank deposit, and prove my suspicion that's she's only reached such lofty heights by polishing the right pork swords. Her voice and demeanor definitely does it for me, but I think you'd have to be @Eddie to overcome that humongous derriere for a back scuttle...