CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've been waiting for almost 6 years for someone like you to come along and properly articulate my feelings. I like you, DC.. a lot. 

I can remember it like it was yesterday, my first ever "I like you Decimus..a lot". This is a special moment for DC, and you'll probably receive a PM with the word mate dropped in half a dozen times by the end of play today.

Ignoring all that shit, my question is this:

Off the top of your head, has anyone ever fallen for it? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can remember it like it was yesterday, my first ever "I like you Decimus..a lot". This is a special moment for DC, and you'll probably receive a PM with the word mate dropped in half a dozen times by the end of play today.

Ignoring all that shit, my question is this:

Off the top of your head, has anyone ever fallen for it? 

He may receive a few PMs from him, but they'll be no correspondence between them.

2 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Another stunning sunny day here in paradise and ive just made myself a morning cup of coffee.

I see, @Dyslexic cnut seems to be getting an undeserved pasting by the uber cunts on here. No need for it.

On the other hand, 420 replies and 17 pages and still fucking going. I'm feeling VERY proud.

Later, cunts.

Flidspack® - 4,700 replies. 190 pages. 

I win. 

13 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I see, @Dyslexic cnut seems to be getting an undeserved pasting by the uber cunts on here. No need for it.

Eric is eagerly anticipating your PM begging him to show a heart and make it snow for @Dyslexic cnut this Christmas time.

It has to be said, you and DC are a right pair of fucking queer cunts.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Your sporadic posts with zero fucking noms or contributions constitute a balancing quality of negative energy. That's as good as overdosing on the animal snuff movies you so love and collect. 

I believe in quality, not quantity. I'm not the cunt with a 7% like to post ratio, you fucking idiot.

• Like 1