CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shawn Mendes(?) and Sam Smith

Neil

Yes I havent a fucking clue who Shawn Mendes is but apparently he had to apologise for introducing bent cunt Sam Smith at some do as a 'he', "I'm so sorry" he said "It won't happen again". "We're all learning together " came the spunk stained reply.He was supposed to call it "them" apparently.

What a pair of sickening cunts,I hope they both get bad Aids.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Yes I havent a fucking clue who Shawn Mendes is but apparently he had to apologise for introducing bent cunt Sam Smith at some do as a 'he', "I'm so sorry" he said "It won't happen again". "We're all learning together " came the spunk stained reply.He was supposed to call it "them" apparently.

I'd love for someone who's been told to apologise for this to tell them "Go fuck themselves", but nowadays that's probably career suicide. Which is ironic because at one point in time if you were a bit light on your feet that would have been career suicide. 

• Like 2

AAAARGGHHHHH! DIE FAGGOTS DIE! 

You're not natural. You are an aberration, a genetic fuck up. There is no such thing as gender fluidity, you are not special, you are 'born wrong' and your behaviour and habits are to be condemned, not accepted and validated. Let me repeat the most important point... YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. You are a sick little pervert, a genetic mutation and probably have paedophilic tendencies. Fucking kill yourselves.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Neil said:

The podgy faced bender is odds on to get the theme tune gig for the new James Bond movie, who has now mysteriously become a black woman. I’m guessing it’ll be called Brownfinger and will likely feature a 3 nippled villain in hot pants breast feeding his adopted black triplets, with a non gender specific gerbil on his lap. Thank fuck my local cinema has gone bankrupt. Saves me the bother of burning it to the ground.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

AAAARGGHHHHH! DIE FAGGOTS DIE! 

You're not natural. You are an aberration, a genetic fuck up. There is no such thing as gender fluidity, you are not special, you are 'born wrong' and your behaviour and habits are to be condemned, not accepted and validated. Let me repeat the most important point... YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. You are a sick little pervert, a genetic mutation and probably have paedophilic tendencies. Fucking kill yourselves.

Harsh!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I wonder if he's given his GQ "man of the year" award back. He defines the pedo bracket of, if they look like one.. 

Before Frankie Boyle was neutered by the left wing media cabal.. 

"somebody asked me, 'why do you wear those glasses and that beard? You look like a paedophile.." 

"Well, it's not my fault kids are attracted to men with beards and glasses!"

"Do you know why cases of child sexual abuse are increasing?.. Sexy kids, that's why."

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Before Frankie Boyle was neutered by the left wing media cabal.. 

"somebody asked me, 'why do you wear those glasses and that beard? You look like a paedophile.." 

"Well, it's not my fault kids are attracted to men with beards and glasses!"

"Do you know why cases of child sexual abuse are increasing?.. Sexy kids, that's why."

Its a shame he crossed to the pro political darkside he used to be hilarious, now he's in the same bracket as russell howard, fuck knows what half of these would have for material if you took out the we hate boris shite 

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Dawn Chorus you post incessantly about shit you're not qualified to comment on, yet have been strangely silent on this thread. As one of the singing poofter's gender-bender gang, what pronouns do you prefer people to use when referring to yourself?

Soppy cunt. She/it hasn’t spoken to another human being for years. The only outside contact she/it gets is abuse from us cunts.

You can bet your last paper clip she/it’s current dripping to adim about us naughty boys being rotten meanies. 
I hope she/it gets testicular cancer 

• Like 2

On 13/12/2020 at 23:52, Stubby Pecker said:

Soppy cunt. She/it hasn’t spoken to another human being for years. The only outside contact she/it gets is abuse from us cunts.

You can bet your last paper clip she/it’s current dripping to adim about us naughty boys being rotten meanies. 
I hope she/it gets testicular cancer 

Or bad fungal  knob rot.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Vicious Bastard
On 12/12/2020 at 19:20, Neil said:

I fucking hate Sam Smith, with his great fuck off, out of proportion head. This bent bastard looks like a kiddies wooden spoon doll.He made a track called, "Am I too good at goodbye?" No, twat , you ain't. Say it once and fuck off for good.