CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shitcunt garages

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Superb. If you're going to a wedding, that's your comeback nomination. That one where you got really pissed, put your tie round your head like Rambo and then vomited and fell through the buffet table, has to be one of my all time favourites.

That day was my ex-wife’s brother’s wedding. Thank fuck I’m rid of those cunts. 

Was a good night though. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Frank said:

I very rarely speak much truth on here, Ed, but you've caught me in the mood. Ive been on my own now for almost five years after losing Ming in early 2016. She was only 42 and it was such a cruel illness. Heartbreaking. I'll never forget her last week at the Royal Free.. skin and bone, weighing in at just over two and a half stone. She flatly refused to speak to anyone and ate nothing but prawn crackers. When eventually the time came, do you know what she whispered to me on her deathbed?

Lucky cunt

19 hours ago, Frank said:

I very rarely speak much truth on here, Ed, but you've caught me in the mood. I've been on my own now for almost five years after losing Ming in early 2016. She was only 42 and it was such a cruel illness. Heartbreaking. I'll never forget her last week at the Royal Free.. skin and bone, weighing in at just over two and a half stone. She flatly refused to speak to anyone and ate nothing but prawn crackers. When eventually the time came, do you know what she whispered to me on her deathbed?

Get a new bin. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Frank said:

Fats you got a floor plan on the Sand Banks unit?

It’s on Rightmove, you should make an offer Frank, although with your limited funds I wouldn’t drop to £6:40

On 17/12/2020 at 16:43, Cunty BigBollox said:

Jet washing isn't going to stop a leak and, I'm no expert on matters like this but I suspect it will make it worse, if it's a fuel line, not a problem. If it's the fuel tank, and you've got a hole in it, you're fucked. If this is the case, and just because it's you, I would strongly recommend you empty the tank until it's only about a quarter full then try and weld the hole with an oxy-acetylene torch. If you've got a 1980's style shell suit you might also feel more comfortable wearing this while welding.

Why would anyone take their van to Grenfell Garage for an MOT ffs? 

On 17/12/2020 at 17:30, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

It'll be a fuel line but thats then money to lay out and no van for work, i have actually got an 80s style shellsuit as they are all the rage around here, I've a strong suspicion that combined with that welding move on a fuel tank you've just got a perverse desire to see me simon western myself, i salute that and may actually be simon westerning a mechanic in the next 30 minutes so watch the skys for a fireball 

Have you looked on ‘Friends Reignited’? Someone on there might be able to help.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And then drive home in a four wheeled inferno with worn out bushes and no MOT. Should be fine. I can’t see how that could possibly go wrong.

Its working fine so far, aside from the bush and the gentle fuel leak its actually a lovely motor. 8 bags if you are interested and I'll even throw in the hands free kit 

On 18/12/2020 at 19:37, Eddie said:

Stub, we are all only 1 month salary from where i am now, it’s not funny or nice. I had an empire built on credit, fatty is sitting nicely in his tacky mansion, I am renting a dump in kent, the shared bathroom has a toilet that doesn’t flush properly, the Albanians have never heard of bleach. No punch line, plus they play rap music. If I could afford it I would drink bleach. 

Ed If only I wasn’t such a selfish cunt I’d offer to help you out over Christmas, but my missus just won’t allow negroes in the house and that’s that. The two black kids we’ve got, Femi and Kwami are a mystery to her as much as me, but that’s another story. As you’re residing in Kent you could hitch hike to Dover and lie face down on the beach in your speedos with your armbands on and wait to be rescued. Make out you can’t speak a word of English except “I’m 14 Help me please”. Before you can say Kunta Kinte you’ll be living in the Dorchester and going to one of the best mixed sex schools in London. You’ll probably fail all your GCSEs and get expelled for impregnating a few slags, but it could be the new start you need. Don’t give up on your dreams Ed. Fatty didn’t and look at him now.

• Like 3