CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mihai Dinisoae

Hammer of Cunts

This bloke chased a couple of little shits who'd nicked his bike, took perfectly justified action against them and ended up inside. The country needs more like him (even though he sounds a bit foreign).

Good-riddance to young Joshua. I hope he spent his last few minutes in excruciating pain, crying for his mummy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-55345638

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

This bloke chased a couple of little shits who'd nicked his bike, took perfectly justified action against them and ended up inside. The country needs more like him (even though he sounds a bit foreign).

Good-riddance to young Joshua I hope his death was painful.

Yes I was heartbroken when I read it,

5 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Good-riddance to young Joshua I hope his death was painful.

Saw this the other day. Little cunts got exactly what they fucking deserved - if the Police don't like the way it ended then maybe they should have been there to stop it fucking happening in the first place.

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Saw this the other day. Little cunts got exactly what they fucking deserved - if the Police don't like the way it ended then maybe they should have been there to stop it fucking happening in the first place.

He "made no attempt to report the theft to officers", presumably because he didn't have a fortnight to spare to wait for a community liaison officer to show up with a bagful of platitudes and some BLM stickers. 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He "made no attempt to report the theft to officers", presumably because he didn't have a fortnight to spare to wait for a community liaison officer to show up with a bagful of platitudes and some BLM stickers. 

The first thing they'll tell you to do is ring the insurance company and give the cunts an excuse to charge you even more in the future whilst the people who actually broke the law get away with it and do it again. Maybe if they're extremely fucking thick and get caught riding it around in broad daylight whilst stuck in traffic directly in front of a Police car they'll get pulled over and given a little ankle bracelet and slap on the wrist.

• Like 1

He should apply for diplomatic immunity like that fucking slag from America who killed the boy on a motorbike because the dumb bint couldn't remember which side if the road she was supposed to be on.I don't particularly like foreign cunts but I might just send this bloke a Christmas parcel.

• Like 1

After what happened to PC Harper, plod wouldn't think of interfering with vehicle crime; you'd be lucky to get a crime number. The last time I had I bike knicked the fourteen-year-old who came to take a statement couldn't even fucking spell "motorcycle". I spent longer correcting his grammar than I did telling him what had happened.

They did send me a very nice leaflet about their victim support services though.

I hope Mr Dinisoae's justified sense of pride in his achievement helps to see him through his sentence.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

He should apply for diplomatic immunity like that fucking slag from America who killed the boy on a motorbike because the dumb bint couldn't remember which side if the road she was supposed to be on.I don't particularly like foreign cunts but I might just send this bloke a Christmas parcel.

Could a donations page be started for him? If so, bet he'd be set up for life.

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

After what happened to PC Harper, plod wouldn't think of interfering with vehicle crime; you'd be lucky to get a crime number. The last time I had I bike knicked the fourteen-year-old who came to take a statement couldn't even fucking spell "motorcycle". I spent longer correcting his grammar than I did telling him what had happened.

They did send me a very nice leaflet about their victim support services though.

I hope Mr Dinisoae's justified sense of pride in his achievement helps to see him through his sentence.

I think we can rest assured that upon his leaving the jail, all of Mr Foreigner’s  property will be treated with the fully earned and respected avoidance.

Bike theft is primarily an insurance matter. If you leave property outside you can expect unwanted criminal interest. If the property is securely locked inside a building on private property then breaking and entering to steal will constitute a threat to the owner and is therefore a justifiable case of defence or retaliation using whatever reasonable is necessary for self protection. As I see it, the chasing of a culprit who stole something belonging to you breaking the law and endangering life by driving extremely dangerously and then in blind fury using your car as a weapon like a Hollywood action stuntman to destroy the culprit is indicative of a very dangerous person who needs quite a spell of treatment inside a secure unit in order to protect the public. Such individuals are a danger to society and unlike the other cheerleaders on this site I am very happy he has been put away. 

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Bike theft is primarily an insurance matter. If you leave property outside you can expect unwanted criminal interest. If the property is securely locked inside a building on private property then breaking and entering to steal will constitute a threat to the owner and is therefore a justifiable case of defence or retaliation using whatever reasonable is necessary for self protection. As I see it, the chasing of a culprit who stole something belonging to you breaking the law and endangering life by driving extremely dangerously and then in blind fury using your car as a weapon like a Hollywood action stuntman to destroy the culprit is indicative of a very dangerous person who needs quite a spell of treatment inside a secure unit in order to protect the public. Such individuals are a danger to society and unlike the other cheerleaders on this site I am very happy he has been put away. 

Prick.