CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor parenting cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
22 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Out of interest this man an Indian named Raphael Samuel is suing his parents for allowing him to be born.

_105544970_e7157868-4bda-4a73-8a2c-29a74

Looks like one of those undercover journos at a football match in the 90s about 8 seconds before he got his teeth kicked in 

Indeed,more at home in 'Made In Chelsea' rather than 'dahn faaackin' Upton Park innit'.Akin to Sean Bean in Essex Boys,"Wot is tha lookin' at ya coont?,Ill cut yous wiv vis fackin knife if thars not reet careful yert baa'stard"

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I just got a mental audio playback of Charlie Hunnam's preposterous attempt at a cockney accent in 'Green Street'.

Thats one of my favorite films to quote it cracks me up, literally never a worse cockney accent on film, plus I've never known anyone seriously involved with football firms to go for a big off covered in stone island, you'd bankrupt yourself the moment you hit the floor 

1 minute ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Thats one of my favorite films to quote it cracks me up, literally never a worse cockney accent on film, plus I've never known anyone seriously involved with football firms to go for a big off covered in stone island, you'd bankrupt yourself the moment you hit the floor 

It was all Fila, Sergio Tacchini, and Farah's with the little slit at the ankle in my day.

On 19/12/2020 at 03:06, Dyslexic cnut said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55370919

These cunts should have been sterilised before they had the chance to pro-create. This is the kind of dreadful parenting that will leave us with a derelict generation. Shameful.

Is his name David Wanking? I've not got me glasses on.