CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eamonn has AIDs.

ChildeHarold

52 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

43869675-9655483-image-a-1_1622915633616.jpg

"Sorry, luvvies, you're not looking quite self-satisfied and smug enough. Try focusing on how much money you have, and if that doesn't work think about poor people with cancer."

Ruth_Eamonn_CloseUp.jpg

"Fucking perfect! You may be a pair of fat cunts, but by Christ, you're pros."

Good auld ‘baws. Say it like it is.

Fuck off Holmes you jabba like mick cunt and take your bloody awful mrs with you

• Like 1

On 21/12/2020 at 18:27, ProfB said:

Today is the shortest day of the year, including in care homes. I didn't know Eamonn and Ruth did a morning show, as I don't watch AM TV.

After seeing this Eamonn person EXPOSED on the Corner (by my forum chums) & googling him - my prayer mat is out, he's a piss wagon on wheels with his own fatty shit coming out of his ears. He's singing up his own arsehole.

I am waiting for RUTH to reveal all - I am anticipating abortions, shave her fanny hair, stick cones on her tits & fur line her bum hole. & add  a feather or 2? YES?

Candle in her fanny - hiya big boy?

Then he does a mushroom flavoured FART?

& next up Tapioca 'delights' from his arsehole.

In GOD we trust

Amen not Eamonn 😡 

Love ProfB XXX

6 minutes ago, ProfB said:

After seeing this Eamonn person EXPOSED on the Corner (by my forum chums) & googling him - my prayer mat is out, he's a piss wagon on wheels with his own fatty shit coming out of his ears. He singing up his own arsehole.

I am waiting for RUTH to reveal all - I am anticipating abortions, shave her fanny hair, stick cones on her tits & fur line her bum hole. & add  a feather or 2? YES?

In GOD we trust

Amen not Eamonn 😡 

Love ProfB XXX

I solved the problem coming up to eleven years ago when I stopped watching this rubbish and got rid of the telly. There was television here around the end of 2020 start of 2021 when I have some relatives staying with me but I never watched it and thankfully they took it with them to Exmouth when they moved into their new place.

51 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good auld ‘baws. Say it like it is.

Fuck off Holmes you jabba like mick cunt and take your bloody awful mrs with you

Even us corner chums all agree re this pair  - Pass the sick bag please.

None of us can bear them.

Us corner chums never normally agress, we love to wind each other up - but we are unanimous of this bag of shit.

BOG OFF you full time bores.

Will get my great nan to cast one of her black magic spells on this freak show.

Love Proffer XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

7 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Us corner chums never normally agress, we love to wind each other up - but we are unanimous of this bag of shit.

Who ever find this pair entertaining? Ruined my parent's night out-  Eamonn was mouthy & talked LOUD & a load of shit.

SHUT UP YOU FAT CUNT - even GOD hates you.

Bore off. 🤸 

On 19/12/2020 at 11:36, ChildeHarold said:

Now that dear old Eamonn and Ruth have been cut loose from presenting This Morning on ITV where particularly Eamonn's sloth like delivery has won particularly strong audience ratings in Care Home and Hospice settings, expect to see a flurry of telly ads featuring the soothing pair. This one from "Age Partnership" a shared equity bandit operation and not the well known charity it is easily confused with. Given Eamonn's slurring caused by the non-stop Forth Bridge dental work he's had done over the years to retain his close ups on telly, I was still surprised to hear him say "Life can get better and enjoyable with Aids." Expect an Eamonn Funeral Plan next. It's all perfect in the pale blue suit, cream shirt, powder blue tie and display handkerchief. Even serious illness or death. 

I am not a fan. should anyone be confused. 🤮 

28 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

There was television here around the end of 2020 start of 2021 when I have some relatives staying with me

Not your grown up children I’d guess. Mainly because people who never existed don’t grow up and can’t come to stay with anyone.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Viewing figures appear to be 1.4million.

Drug users  - you need to be on drugs to tolerate it.

Are you a fan C Cruz? 

Is your Mam & Dad 'the beckhams? Mrs Roots won't give a hoot.

You seem to think your good looks will help you get approval from the forum admins - no lad, I offered them fresh organic broad beans & they never badded an eyelid. They are pretty hardcore - seen it all etc. Unshockable too. (maybe just stick your head in an oven - I ain;t gonna talk you out of it, because you are FAT & stupid. END of.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Not your grown up children I’d guess. Mainly because people who never existed don’t grow up and can’t come to stay with anyone.

Out of interest, not that it has anything to with you or your pretend car .. It was one of  my nephews .. his wife who is ten years older than him and her two grown up daughters .. they bought a guest house and are currently coining it.

5 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Out of interest, not that it has anything to with you or your pretend car .. It was one of  my nephews .. his wife who is ten years older than him and her two grown up daughters .. they bought a guest house and are currently coining it.

Correct. I was out of interest at ‘Out’ which didn’t come as any surprise to me at all.

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

Correct. I was out of interest at ‘Out’ which didn’t come as any surprise to me at all.

And I'm too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat
What ya think about that?

got the trifle sherry OUT again- & a packet of Dry Roasted Penises.

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

Too sexy for my hat

What goes on that head of yours? I bet your mind is like one of them fucking lava lamps with the wierd bit of Strawberry Fields Forever in the background. 

23 hours ago, ProfB said:

Soo coot XXX

22 hours ago, ProfB said:

After seeing this Eamonn person EXPOSED on the Corner (by my forum chums) & googling him - my prayer mat is out, he's a piss wagon on wheels with his own fatty shit coming out of his ears. He's singing up his own arsehole.

In GOD we trust

Amen not Eamonn 😡 

Love ProfB XXX

Who ever find this pair entertaining? Ruined my parent's night out-  Eamonn was mouthy & talked LOUD & a load of shit.

SHUT UP YOU FAT CUNT - even GOD hates you.

Bore off. 🤸 

Overweight bags of boring shit, that smiles & is worse than piles.

I am not a fan. should anyone be confused. 🤮 

Drug users  - you need to be on drugs to tolerate it.

Are you a fan C Cruz? 

Is your Mam & Dad 'the beckhams? Mrs Roots won't give a hoot.

You seem to think your good looks will help you get approval from the forum admins - no lad, I offered them fresh organic broad beans & they never badded an eyelid. They are pretty hardcore - seen it all etc. Unshockable too. (maybe just stick your head in an oven - I ain;t gonna talk you out of it, because you are FAT & stupid. END of.

XXX Love PROFB 

His sperm will be 'blanks'.

His willy is faulty, a bit too curly?

King Billy cannot receive messages.

DAFT BASTARD.

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

Too sexy for my hat

I’ve called you a stupid fucking cunt and worse on many an occasion and this diatribe of childish crap just confirms my opinion 

I genuinely want you dead

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve called you a stupid fucking cunt and worse on many an occasion and this diatribe of childish crap just confirms my opinion 

I genuinely want you dead

Only after a long bout of slow, agonising arse-cancer. The kind that dangles and swings out of the sheep-twat’s shorts so that small children can poke and stab at it with sticks…only then.

On 22/12/2020 at 05:16, Last Cunt Standing said:

Judy has developed an interesting way of dealing with her tremor, in that she’s made her arms now so heavy that she cannot raise them from the arms of her recliner, where she spends her days horizontal and being fed liquidised chips through an NG tube. It was all downhill since she flashed that grey bra to Trevor McDonald.

(I would)