CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Winter sunshine plans shattered.

Dyslexic cnut

17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do you know The Plough in Hillsborough, Bill. Spent many-a-night face down there.

Don’t know it but used to go raving in Banbridge. Circus Circus. Fucking madhouse in the early nineties. I’ll have an E please Bob. Sorry make that ten Bob.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Don’t know it but used to go raving in Banbridge. Circus Circus. Fucking madhouse in the early nineties. I’ll have an E please Bob. Sorry make that ten Bob.

Mate’s got it. He started a Guinness & oyster festival there years ago, apparently it’s a big gig now. He’s a full blown sash wearer who claims he can identify Catholics as their eyes are wider apart on their heads. He is a cunt.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you kiss my arse when I bend over you'll get plenty of sunshine. 

As this wasn’t a reply to any particular post, can we assume it’s just an open invitation to anyone and everyone? Or is that too difficult a question for the thickest cunt ever to turn up on here? I expect Punkers will accept your invitation before long anyway.

On 22/12/2020 at 00:38, Dyslexic cnut said:

The point is ‘fuck off ganging up on Blighty’ you cunts. We’ve all been bladdered over there, me in Hillsborough, mid-troubles. But winter sun? Naah.

I've never understood why we dignified the whole mess by calling it 'The Troubles'. Why not just call it 'The Stupidities'.

A few square miles of deluded, sky fairy worshippers, shooting each other because... 

"moi feckin Jesus is better than your feckin Jesus!"

What a pack of thick fucking wankers. We should send all the Muslims over there, take a big circular saw to the border, float it out to middle of the Atlantic and fucking nuke it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

As this wasn’t a reply to any particular post, can we assume it’s just an open invitation to anyone and everyone? Or is that too difficult a question for the thickest cunt ever to turn up on here? I expect Punkers will accept your invitation before long anyway.

Can I suggest at this early stage in the festivities a New Year resolution to be nice to ChildeHarold? 

LOL snd sunshine!