CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The fucking Beckhams

camberwell gypsy

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
Just now, Major Cunt said:

It's a trade off mate. Natural specimens do exist, but you're more than likely to come across some silicon, if you pardon the pun.

Entirely so, and the silicon option is like slapping a pair of trench blocks about, lucky mr mrs is well equipped but even if she wasn't I'd still not mention it as she would punch my teeth out. There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity eh 

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

It's quite ironic that the least fuckable 'Spice Girl' Melanie C has had the last laugh. Not only can she actually sing alone and without pitch correction, but has blossomed into a bit of a sort. 

I always thought that after the split, she became the only really fuckable one. An Actual, real bird, as opposed to the other 4 lumps of recycled showbiz plastic.

I like her voice. Bryan Adams chose well for that duet.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

Toxocariasis is a rare infection caused by roundworm parasites that can induce blindness. Humans can catch it from handling soil or sand contaminated with infected dog faeces.

The roundworm parasites responsible for toxocariasis (called Toxocara) live in the digestive system of dogs. The worms produce eggs, which are released in the faeces of infected animals and contaminate soil.

Humans can become infected if contaminated soil gets into their mouth. Once the eggs are inside the human body, they move into the bowel before hatching and releasing larvae (the earliest stage of development). These larvae can travel to most parts of the body.

The best way to reduce the chances of developing toxocariasis is to practise good hygiene.

For example, washing hands with soap and warm water after handling dog faeces or coming into contact with sand or soil littered with said faeces.

In layman's terms, unless you want to go blind, you need to stop fiddling about with and collecting dog shit, you fucking pervert.

You're talking to the wrong cunt.

Get in touch with your boyfriend Woofles, he's the expert on all things canine.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I read somewhere that Beckham had been signed-up to appear in the 'Friends' reunion.

WTF for?

He can't act, he ain't funny and he's a talentless, smarmy looking, cheesy grinning, smug cunt.

Oh, I see...

1 hour ago, Joker said:

WTF for?

Well, he seems like a nice chap and now he's retired from footballing, I expect he needs an excuse to get out of the house for a bit. At least he hasn't tried singing or punditry.

I've never seen Friends but I gather it's not a particularly intellectual show; he'll probably fit in well.

On 30/12/2020 at 00:58, Eric Cuntman said:

I always thought that after the split, she became the only really fuckable one. An Actual, real bird, as opposed to the other 4 lumps of recycled showbiz plastic.

I like her voice. Bryan Adams chose well for that duet.

You’d have no chance Eric. She ‘dines at the Y’ these days.