CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You can't just accept that other people have different opinions to yours and just agree to disagree. You have to come out with the "tinfoil" bullshit. That's why I always stay clear of getting into a debate with people like you because it always ends up with them having a verbal 'pop' at me. 

Well, firstly I'm entitled to articulate an opinion as much as other punters and as RK intimated, in a tone less offensive than most. In fact my post count is comparatively low (less than a third of yours) so its not too clear as to what you're bitchin' about. I will continue to interject where someone spreads misinformation or even disinformation to support their POV. As for the tinfoil aspect I will say that when someone says that the covid-19 virus was manufactured at the behest of industrial hi-tech barons as a vehicle to control the world then yes, I'll pour the biggest pile of ordure over him/her.

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

(b) for me. She’d have been mustard in them cotton fields though. Imagine if her great great grandad had refused to work because he wasn’t ‘mentally focused?’ 

12 years a lazy, whining, totally useless cunt.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, firstly I'm entitled to articulate an opinion as much as other punters and as RK intimated, in a tone less offensive than most. In fact my post count is comparatively low (less than a third of yours) so its not too clear as to what you're bitchin' about. I will continue to interject where someone spreads misinformation or even disinformation to support their POV. As for the tinfoil aspect I will say that when someone says that the covid-19 virus was manufactured at the behest industrial hi-tech barons as a vehicle to control the world then yes, I'll pour the biggest pile of ordure over him/her.

It's obvious what I'm "bitching about". Its the manner in which you address people. Calling them "tinfoil hat wearers" etc, isn't a mature way of debating. You're a mature woman aren't you?  Then don't lower yourself to their level.

You're welcome 

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Imagine if her great great grandad had refused to work because he wasn’t ‘mentally focused?’ 

The first half dozen lashes would have helped him start to regain his mental focus, and by number 50 he’d have been fully aware of what was required of him at work.

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's obvious what I'm "bitching about". Its the manner in which you address people. Calling them "tinfoil hat wearers" etc, isn't a mature way of debating. You're a mature woman aren't you?  Then don't lower yourself to their level.

You're welcome 

Good to see you following your own advice...

On 26/07/2021 at 21:25, camberwell gypsy said:

Billy just fucking disengage with this. It's not worth the effort. 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, firstly I'm entitled to articulate an opinion as much as other punters and as RK intimated, in a tone less offensive than most. In fact my post count is comparatively low (less than a third of yours) so its not too clear as to what you're bitchin' about. I will continue to interject where someone spreads misinformation or even disinformation to support their POV. As for the tinfoil aspect I will say that when someone says that the covid-19 virus was manufactured at the behest of industrial hi-tech barons as a vehicle to control the world then yes, I'll pour the biggest pile of ordure over him/her.

I said you used to be like that. You're a right petty cunt these days and I couldn't be happier.

On 26/07/2021 at 21:25, camberwell gypsy said:

Billy just fucking disengage with this. It's not worth the effort. 

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've no intention of engaging in a debate with you... 

Toodle pip. 

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh, you're a botanist! Marvellous 

Outstanding...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Roy Butler 23 years old, professional footballer for Waterford FC. Dead 3 days after getting jabbed. Started getting headaches 3 hours after his lifesaving J and J miracle jab and died from bleeding on the brain 3 days later. 

RTE reported ‘Waterford in mourning after popular young football player dies after short illness.’ Local and national newspapers all strangely printed the same headline, almost word for word. No mention whatsoever of the jibby jabby, until lots of his family and friends started posting the truth on social media, and then the fake news went into damage limitation with the predictable roll out of ‘experts’ who had no connection at all to the deceased but opined that there was no evidence to link the jab to his sudden demise.

He is only one of many, many poor cunts pushing up the daisies unnecessarily and covered up by the liars and schills in the media. My decision not to be part of this experiment is one that I don’t regret for a second.

Bill Gates is a kidfucking cunt.

On 25/08/2021 at 22:42, King Billy said:

Roy Butler 23 years old, professional footballer for Waterford FC. Dead 3 days after getting jabbed. Started getting headaches 3 hours after his lifesaving J and J miracle jab and died from bleeding on the brain 3 days later. 

RTE reported ‘Waterford in mourning after popular young football player dies after short illness.’ Local and national newspapers all strangely printed the same headline, almost word for word. No mention whatsoever of the jibby jabby, until lots of his family and friends started posting the truth on social media, and then the fake news went into damage limitation with the predictable roll out of ‘experts’ who had no connection at all to the deceased but opined that there was no evidence to link the jab to his sudden demise.

He is only one of many, many poor cunts pushing up the daisies unnecessarily and covered up by the liars and schills in the media. My decision not to be part of this experiment is one that I don’t regret for a second.

If he was a pro soccer player most of the jabs he would have had were up the shitter no doubt. All footballers are poofs and irons

On 25/08/2021 at 22:42, King Billy said:

I bet if the poor cunt died from a head injury but, surprise surprise, tested positive for the slope flu, that would be reported. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/07/2021 at 10:11, Mrs Roops said:

I will say that when someone says that the covid-19 virus was manufactured at the behest of industrial hi-tech barons as a vehicle to control the world then yes, I'll pour the biggest pile of ordure over him/her.

What’s the difference between the vaccine passport and the yellow star?

Approx 82 years.