CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor quality and inefective police covid enforcement.

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Thanks for the history lesson. The fact remains that there are less cops doing active uniformed policing, on the streets today than in years gone by. They’ve been marginalised, demotivatated and neutered. Your figures above prove my point (Wirral-wise) anyway. 350 cops in Birkenhead alone? I very much doubt that there are 50 there now.

Neutered? Are you having a laugh? Have you seen the gestapo investigatory powers act that is available to them? If a pig encounters somebody they don't like they can get more of less open ended access to that person's entire life. By that I mean bank records, phone records, medical records and internet history. Chuck in the privacy killing ANPR and facial recognition cameras that are now linked to the new national policing database which can instantly bring up a person's arrest record regardless of whether they have been charged or not and we now have police state Britain. The cunts are not neutered and understaffed, they're a pack of narcissistic fascist cunts who treat the general public with utter contempt. I'm sorry Raoul Moat is dead, I'd like to buy him a pint.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Neutered? Are you having a laugh? Have you seen the gestapo investigatory powers act that is available to them? If a pig encounters somebody they don't like they can get more of less open ended access to that person's entire life. By that I mean bank records, phone records, medical records and internet history. Chuck in the privacy killing ANPR and facial recognition cameras that are now linked to the new national policing database which can instantly bring up a person's arrest record regardless of whether they have been charged or not and we now have police state Britain. The cunts are not neutered and understaffed, they're a pack of narcissistic fascist cunts who treat the general public with utter contempt. I'm sorry Raoul Moat is dead, I'd like to buy him a pint.

It’s hardly a police state now is it? You must have missed the footage from Moscow yesterday Trucko...now that’s a police state. Can you see the Extinction Rebellion/BLM cunts closing down Moscow like they did in London?

31 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Raoul Moat wouldn’t be seen de....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s hardly a police state now is it? You must have missed the footage from Moscow yesterday Trucko...now that’s a police state. Can you see the Extinction Rebellion/BLM cunts closing down Moscow like they did in London?

We're no longer a liberal democracy either. A policeman's job is only easy in a police state and the filth in this country have it waaaay too easy. Extinction rebellion and black lies matter have simply burned themselves out by pissing off most of the population. The police don't deserve any credit for that because they spent months appeasing the trot cunts.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

We're no longer a liberal democracy either. A policeman's job is only easy in a police state and the filth in this country have it waaaay too easy. Extinction rebellion and black lies matter have simply burned themselves out by pissing off most of the population. The police don't deserve any credit for that because they spent months appeasing the trot cunts.

"Poor quality and inefective" has the Defence anything to say or can we move to judgement now? 

21 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

"pissing off most of the population" = I disagree with this (me all of me = 1 × 55 millionth of the population) 

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I like the way they always say they're under manned but there's always enough of them at road blocks, checking insurance etc. Which I agree with but fucking hell, do they need 20 of the cunts? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I like the way they always say they're under manned but there's always enough of them at road blocks, checking insurance etc. Which I agree with but fucking hell, do they need 20 of the cunts? 

The cunts are too fucking stupid to actually investigate crime, using the scattergun approach to sift through innocent people until they find somebody who's wanted or has the "smell of cannabis" in their vehicle to justify an unlawful search is much more efficient in the eyes of the pigs.

I'm thinking about trying what this guy did to see if my local filth try to take the piss. The head of my local police's Professional standards directorate and myself have become quite intimate after all the amount of communication we've had.