CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor quality and inefective police covid enforcement.

Penny Farthing

Many non-metropolitan police forces appear to be having a field day. little or no moderation simply issuing fines rather than first asking people to distance, mask up and follow the rules. Turning up in large numbers and issuing fines in places where virus transmission is unlikely or actually impossible such as in remote open spaces such as moorland or chasing second home owners. Little or no enforcement in and around supermarkets and other places where distancing and masking rules are being ignored. In my own town the police station is within a five minute walk of the town centre yet police are rarely seen. Street beggars are sitting all long in their usual places, school aged chavs are loitering and shoplifting all day long. The actual rules over travel do not actually follow the science .. the police themselves know this but are not using discretion rather they are choosing easy targets. There is little if any risk of transmission by people driving up to the moors or countryside to exercise. The risk of transmission using public transport is also very low. As to second home owners .. I hate them with a passion but is there any real quantifiable risk from them retreating to their second homes for the duration? I doubt it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

As to second home owners .. I hate them with a passion but is there any real quantifiable risk from them retreating to their second homes for the duration? I doubt it.

I know what you mean, there isn't much quantifiable risk.

I'm in my west country flat and wondering if should drive to my London flat today or tomorrow. 

What do you reckon? 

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm in my west country flat and wondering if should drive to my London flat today or tomorrow. 

What do you reckon? 

In a lot of cases their London "home" is little more than a pokey flat that they sleep in during the week whilst working at their place of work and their so called "second home" is actually their real home because it is a real house with a garden. I have learned not to have a go at second owners having found that quite a few of them are locals who are actually obliged to earn their living by working in cities such as London.

41 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What do you reckon? 

A flat? I bet you feel the proper landlord even though someone else is actually the landlord because you only own a lease that gives you the right to occupy for x years. Have a think about buying a freehold property to rent out if you want to feel like a real property investor like Fatty and me.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A flat? I bet you feel the proper landlord even though someone else is actually the landlord because you only own a lease that gives you the right to occupy for x years. Have a think about buying a freehold property to rent out if you want to feel like a real property investor like Fatty and me.

Hahaha, little do you know Cunty Bigbollox.

I own and rent out another property and I've got £50 in the bank. What have you got to say about that then. 😁

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

In a lot of cases their London "home" is little more than a pokey flat that they sleep in during the week whilst working at their place of work and their so called "second home" is actually their real home because it is a real house with a garden. I have learned not to have a go at second owners having found that quite a few of them are locals who are actually obliged to earn their living by working in cities such as London.

A lot of second home cunts have different reasons for having/needing a second home.

I quite like the travelling and I have also carried on regardless during the 'Lockdowns' and the rules associated with it. If the dinghy cunts can break the 'rules' by turning up and only until recently any cunt could fly in and wander around infecting us all then the Government can go fuck themselves if they think I am following the 'rules'.

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Many non-metropolitan police forces appear to be having a field day. little or no moderation simply issuing fines rather than first asking people to distance, mask up and follow the rules. Turning up in large numbers and issuing fines in places where virus transmission is unlikely or actually impossible such as in remote open spaces such as moorland or chasing second home owners. Little or no enforcement in and around supermarkets and other places where distancing and masking rules are being ignored. In my own town the police station is within a five minute walk of the town centre yet police are rarely seen. Street beggars are sitting all long in their usual places, school aged chavs are loitering and shoplifting all day long. The actual rules over travel do not actually follow the science .. the police themselves know this but are not using discretion rather they are choosing easy targets. There is little if any risk of transmission by people driving up to the moors or countryside to exercise. The risk of transmission using public transport is also very low. As to second home owners .. I hate them with a passion but is there any real quantifiable risk from them retreating to their second homes for the duration? I doubt it.

What is the problem with owning multiple properties?

Do you have multiple sexual partners?

Its all bullshittery. Having seen the scenes at Heathrow with people queuing for hours at passport control with hardly any social distancing, plod acting like 1930s brownshirts by nicking people sitting on benches in the middle if nowhere just adds to the whole fucking farce that is happening in this country. Someone somewhere is going to snap and some coppers are gonna be on the end of a severe kicking. Worse things are happening in Canada. I facetimed my cousin in Toronto who says the police are acting like paramilitary nazis over there. They have been steaming in to any crowds who are peacefully protesting and the media are blaming the people for right wing agitation. 

• Like 1

Do what the Chinese police do. Caught breaking the rules. Tied to a lamp post and left out in the covid environment for a few days. If infected - no treatment. 

Result: 6 cases of covid in Beijing. Hardly any covid ANYWHERE in mainland China or HK. They just swoop on anyarea where there is even the smallest outbreak and do millions of tests over a weekend. Chinese economy in full recovery doing well. People FULLY back their government. 

Ha ha ha. 

What the fuck do you expect when the police numbers have been decimated and they are utterly demotivated and neutered by a legal system designed to enrichen lawyers, that fill the Cabinet, House of Commons and Lords? You’d be staggered to now just how few police officers there are to police the UK and the one’s that are will spend two days doing paperwork if they so much as lock up a burglar caught in the fuckin act, who’ll walk out of court with a suspended sentence and a pending lawsuit against the police for handling him roughly.

You try going out of your house in France or Cyprus, or Turkey after hours during curfew. You’ll be locked up, fined and have your perineum kicked open. You get the police force that you deserve and in the UK, you don’t have one. Enjoy the record covid deaths and absence of the Bobby on the beat and any kind of enforcement because it doesn’t fuckin exist.

As for those two pampered slags who got a £200 fine for driving their white Range Rover Evoques to the Derbyshire Peak District, clutching Starbucks Peppermint Teas, clad head to foot in Gucci & Barbour then featuring all over the BBC for 3 days in full make-up...they should’ve been buried alive with just their silicone tits exposed to the elements for badgers to nibble on. Pair of cunts

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do what the Chinese police do. Caught breaking the rules. Tied to a lamp post and left out in the covid environment for a few days. If infected - no treatment. 

Result: 6 cases of covid in Beijing. Hardly any covid ANYWHERE in mainland China or HK. They just swoop on anyarea where there is even the smallest outbreak and do millions of tests over a weekend. Chinese economy in full recovery doing well. People FULLY back their government. 

Ha ha ha. 

Did you know that in Chinese culture its considered good luck to flick the bell end of a small child? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Ha ha ha. 

So you'll be fucking off there then? I'm sure the no nonsense Chinese will love having an annoying bellend around. You'd 'disappear' after a day or two.

Let's have whip round for Harold's fare.

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So you'll be fucking off there then? I'm sure the no nonsense Chinese will love having an annoying bellend around. You'd 'disappear' after a day or two.

Let's have whip round for Harold's fare.

The only whip you're used to is the belt buckle on your scrawny arse getting it ready for the ten inch black dildo. Yoy dirty fucking spastic. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

The second home is in an area with low rates of covid, they arrive there from say Central London which has high rates, they then use the local shops ect unaware that they have it, there is the problemo. The coastal towns are full of second home owners and the locals are baying for there blood. 

2 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

The second home is in an area with low rates of covid, they arrive there from say Central London which has high rates, they then use the local shops ect unaware that they have it, there is the problemo. The coastal towns are full of second home owners and the locals are baying for there blood. 

Shouldn't the locals be grateful to have people from London and elsewhere having second homes in the town/village etc? They live there and don't own the place and have no right to say who should and shouldn't come to 'their' town/village. The ungrateful country bumpkin cunts.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
29 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shouldn't the locals be grateful to have people from London and elsewhere having second homes in the town/village etc? They live there and don't own the place and have no right to say who should and shouldn't come to 'their' town/village. The ungrateful country bumpkin cunts.

I think so yes, i think its more the issue of infected fuckwits from the city coming down and spreading the rona then putting said area into a higher teir than it was, hunt them with fackin pitchforks i reckon. Until corona is gone obviously becuase they'll need the tourist trade again 

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What the fuck do you expect when the police numbers have been decimated and they are utterly demotivated and neutered by a legal system designed to enrichen lawyers, that fill the Cabinet, House of Commons and Lords? You’d be staggered to now just how few police officers there are to police the UK and the one’s that are will spend two days doing paperwork if they so much as lock up a burglar caught in the fuckin act, who’ll walk out of court with a suspended sentence and a pending lawsuit against the police for handling him roughly.

You try going out of your house in France or Cyprus, or Turkey after hours during curfew. You’ll be locked up, fined and have your perineum kicked open. You get the police force that you deserve and in the UK, you don’t have one. Enjoy the record covid deaths and absence of the Bobby on the beat and any kind of enforcement because it doesn’t fuckin exist.

As for those two pampered slags who got a £200 fine for driving their white Range Rover Evoques to the Derbyshire Peak District, clutching Starbucks Peppermint Teas, clad head to foot in Gucci & Barbour then featuring all over the BBC for 3 days in full make-up...they should’ve been buried alive with just their silicone tits exposed to the elements for badgers to nibble on. Pair of cunts

Historically police numbers are not really low. A significant issue is where they are based .. many town police stations have been closed and the police moved to what are in effect barracks where to answer a call out the police may have to travel as much as 20 miles. There was a serious incident at Sandbach in Cheshire about 15 years ago .. Sandbach once had its own police station with a small number of officers. That station was closed and the police are based at an out of town "barracks near Winsford several miles away. It took the police 90 minutes to get to Sandbach. The police now have resources and technology that Dixon of Dock Green would have thought magical but they seem unable to take advantage of things like CCTV cameras .. indeed in some places the cameras have been turned off as I found out locally last year.