CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weak cunts.

Old Chap Raasclaat

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm sure the two sad old lonely cunts who follow you about looking for titillation will be along shortly to defend your honour. One can only imagine their horror should they ever clap eyes on what you've got stashed in your undergarments.

Same old twaddle from you as usual. You really are unimaginative aren't you? 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well go and get a shot up your arse then, I'll trust nature and let me body fight it...if I get it. You seem a right boring cunt, no more replies thanks. 

You complained to poor Ape and Ape for derailing your thread, now someone tries to debate you and you get all pissy.

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well go and get a shot up your arse then, I'll trust nature and let me body fight it...if I get it. You seem a right boring cunt, no more replies thanks. 

Oh dear! Are you confused by science? It's dim, easily led twats like you who will keep this pandemic going for longer than it needs to.

Just now, Hammer of Cunts said:

Oh dear! Are you confused by science? It's dim, easily led twats like you who will keep this pandemic going for longer than it needs to.

Remember the good old days when anti-vaxers were just fat, brainwashed and overly religious Americans who you could laugh at safe in the knowledge that they lived thousands of miles away?